News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

always fast and helpful Cb! my idea was to add some reflection on certain pieces of a mesh, i have read a tutorial about adding the _refl and looks little complicated to me, so i've tought that add just a lightmap would be more easy, however that tutorials would be very appreciated maybe they will clearifyng the situation.

daglob

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2015, 01:27:02 PM
Hey Nait, Hoss20 and Windblown have sent me some instructions discussing ways to add the Effects ("Refl" and "Glow") to a Skope based on different situations. These have been very helpful to me. Even though they are kind of specific to my situations, maybe they could help you out as well. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll send these your way.

I know you are probably thinking of this already, but you could post it at the FF Resources group too.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: naitvalis on October 17, 2015, 02:47:03 PM
always fast and helpful Cb! my idea was to add some reflection on certain pieces of a mesh, i have read a tutorial about adding the _refl and looks little complicated to me, so i've tought that add just a lightmap would be more easy, however that tutorials would be very appreciated maybe they will clearifyng the situation.

The older tutorials confused the heck out of me, I was never able to figure them out, but thanks to Hoss and Windblown, I have actually been able to add the effects.

Quote from: daglob on October 17, 2015, 03:54:26 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 17, 2015, 01:27:02 PM
Hey Nait, Hoss20 and Windblown have sent me some instructions discussing ways to add the Effects ("Refl" and "Glow") to a Skope based on different situations. These have been very helpful to me. Even though they are kind of specific to my situations, maybe they could help you out as well. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll send these your way.

I know you are probably thinking of this already, but you could post it at the FF Resources group too.

I had wanted to condense the two files into one basic tutorial, but just never had the time. Maybe after this semester, if I remember anything about NifSkope.

Cyber Burn

Sorry for the double post. Nait, you have Mail.  :D

naitvalis

windblown

Alani Ryan is an X-men student with the power of molecular distortion, she can "swim" through solid matter making it to crumble. She was a background student during the New X-men days, being a member of the Alpha Squadron. She became Namor's sidekick during his last solo book and even was a part of the last Defenders team (with the likes of Dr.Strange or Silver Surfer), not bad for a background student.

The skope comes with extras for her Alpha Squadron, X-men Legacy, Namor's sidekick and Defenders costumes.

Her powers are difficult to represent in game, I gave her a passive defence which "crumbles" solid projectiles directed to her, and a "disrupt object" melee where she can swim through an object making it to explode.

Podmark

I love her WB. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

She looks awesome, windblown! I've never heard of her before, and her ability sounds really unique and fun!

Why not give her a "Tunnel Travel" FX to show her "swimming" through the ground?

style

The Ultimate Fan!

AfghanAnt

spydermann93

detourne_me

naitvalis

wooooooow style this is marvelous !....and i have the suspect you have just started with the future fight characters.

style

In honor of Star Wars The Force Awakens:

Spoiler
"Chewy,...we're home..."

The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

detourne_me

holy crap! you gotta start releasing these beauties!

spydermann93

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Wow, those look fantastic style :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: I especially like Han!!

Quote from: spydermann93 on November 03, 2015, 03:25:56 AM
Why not give her a "Tunnel Travel" FX to show her "swimming" through the ground?

Cool idea spyder, I'll add burrow animations to her before sending the skope to Pod :)

And now, it's time for an adult X-men for a change: Polaris is Magneto's younger daughter
Spoiler
(in fact, following recent events that I refuse to accept, she is his only child)

The preview shows AfghanAnt's beautiful skin for Lorna, I've only updated his skope to a new body with new animations, including a forcefield for dodging animations and electromagnetic effects for flight animations.

You can see them in action here:

Now I think I should start to make readme files (I hate doing those) because I have lots of things unreleased.

WyldFyre

The skoping skills of this community never cease to amaze me.

Great work everyone.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Podmark

Great job WB, that is a perfect Polaris addition.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

She's looking really good, windblown!

Your skopes and animations are the bomb diggity :wub:

AfghanAnt

style

Windblown where can I find ur stuff???

Spoiler
In a Harrison Ford mood:
The Ultimate Fan!

Avalon

Pretty cool. I do like the Harrison Ford love.

BentonGrey

Darn it! I think I may need that for my Pulp mod!

There has been some really excellent stuff here lately.  All of those movie Marvels skins are amazing, and that Lorena is just plain beautiful!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

style

^_^

Spoiler
"May the force be with you!"

(Luke is skoped from Detourne_me's original mesh, and R2 is Dognoodle's mesh)
The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Amazing!  Any plans for Darth Vader?

Don't forget to include 3DMaster's Stormtroopers and Val's Yoda, too!

style

The Ultimate Fan!

style

:twisted:

Spoiler
The Darkside!!!

Stormtroopers are 3DMaster's with my lil additions ;)
The Ultimate Fan!