News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naitvalis

fabulous works guys!
Style! where i can download that Kingpin and Nick fury? they will work in  :ff: to? we are alone in the universe?

style

naitvalis pm me ur email and I will send them to u......

and one of my fave skopes ;)....
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

That is really cool Style.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

That is sooo cool! How did you make him? :blink:

detourne_me

Style! You are knocking it out of the park these days!  is that Rocket model from Future Fight?

Here ( https://www.mediafire.com/?nc5prc641ueacjb ) is a little skope I made,  I added some robotic keyframes to SickAlice's AoU Ultron mesh. His new keyframes are based off of Renegades Golden Age Robotman, with some other animations from Valandar and BeardedinLair.  Oh, and he also has bootjets. gotta have rocket boots if you are a robot!

naitvalis

in time i have noticed that seems like everyone have a nice version of night thrasher except me, also i haven't found the c6 skin around, and so i have decided to skope and skin one by myself, mk1 armor .
(for whoever...bla bla bla...Pm me).

host image

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on June 25, 2015, 02:21:52 AM
Here ( https://www.mediafire.com/?nc5prc641ueacjb ) is a little skope I made,  I added some robotic keyframes to SickAlice's AoU Ultron mesh. His new keyframes are based off of Renegades Golden Age Robotman, with some other animations from Valandar and BeardedinLair.  Oh, and he also has bootjets. gotta have rocket boots if you are a robot!

@DM: You and I think a lot alike. I just started setting up my Files last night so I could Skope SickAlice's "AOU_Ultron" Mesh.  :lol:

@Naitvalis: Expect a PM soon my friend. I think it is safe to say that anything you are showing here, I would take great pride in adding to my FF Collection.  :thumbup:

Podmark

Style and Naitvalis, those both look great!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Amazo Version 2.2

hey style, you're just killing it with what you've been showing, and i'm really impressed with these.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

SickAlice

Nice stuff. I didn't notice the Ultron improvement before either. Good call on that and thanks.

lion23dj

:o :o :o

Can you send me too, Style??

lion23dj_@hotmail.com

Thanks in advanced!!!

SickAlice

Koopa Troopers today. Everything's done except I have to finish the keys so the Dry Bones takes off his own head and throws it (and make FX for that eventually but, eh). Then take them in game and double check their size against Mario and Luigi. I hope to get them uploaded tonight. A Shyguy and Bob-Omb are following behind that.

spydermann93

Quote from: SickAlice on August 05, 2015, 09:37:13 PM
Koopa Troopers today. Everything's done except I have to finish the keys so the Dry Bones takes off his own head and throws it (and make FX for that eventually but, eh). Then take them in game and double check their size against Mario and Luigi. I hope to get them uploaded tonight. A Shyguy and Bob-Omb are following behind that.

I can't wait! :thumbup:

SickAlice

Thanks. I needed a break so I'm just doing conversions for a bit (okay two handcrafted vehicles on the side). Like I said before anything any of you want to see from the Sonic or Mario series drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. I'm having a lot of fun with these.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

detourne_me

Since Style has been busting out these great high poly skopes lately, and with Hmarrs and Windblown doing fantastic MCU styled meshes, I hought I'd revisit a skope that Style sent me a long way back.
Here's Iron Man, MCU style

and with a modified lightmap:

SickAlice

spydermann93

Cyber Burn

Distorto

deanjo2000

Cool stuff :thumbup:
Ive been tinkering with the winter guards enemy "the presence". Im not sure if hes been done before? but this is how hes looking so far.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix

Dean - That looks fantastic. Nice work!

windblown

Oh, I had missed this. Very nice work deanjo!

windblown

I've updated two old skopes and finished a new one this week:

1) Bling! has been updated to a new body with some new extras.

2) Trance has been updated to a new body with new astral projector animations (two of them are shown at the video). Trance is one of my favorite background students and I'm pretty happy of how the new skope has turned out.

Spoiler

3) The new skope is Transonic, the first of the Five Lights who activated when Hope Summers returned to present. She joined Hope in the quest for new mutants and now she's part of the Jean Grey High School student body.

Transonic has the power of flight with superhuman maneuverability and speed.

Podmark

Ooooooh! Me like!
I really must spend more time with Photoshop...
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Oh gosh Transonic. In case I'm on the road when you release that send me a heads up in a PM so I can get it later please.

naitvalis

Once again i need the wisdom of all skopers from around the world, maybe this isn't the correct thread to post this, however i hope no one gets mad if i interrupt this wonderful skopes shows with a quick question: how i can add lightmap to an object in nifskope? when i import an object it look with or to "shiny"lightmap or without lightmap at all.

Cyber Burn

Hey Nait, Hoss20 and Windblown have sent me some instructions discussing ways to add the Effects ("Refl" and "Glow") to a Skope based on different situations. These have been very helpful to me. Even though they are kind of specific to my situations, maybe they could help you out as well. If you are interested, let me know, and I'll send these your way.