News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

Quote from: Podmark on May 30, 2015, 07:07:25 PM
Style, you won't be sending me a no prize because I'm not where it originated but Fury looks great!
No prob Pod here ya go! ;) :thumbup:
The Ultimate Fan!

SickAlice

My cat walking keyboard is hard to type. This very beta Death Wolverine TJ Wolvy+Taskmaster+BlackKnightInk. I resculpted Inks Caliban to a one piece model
and replaced Colossus with a heavy version as well made a hulking and made a separate one on  Inks. now to make the armor and skin. Glad to finally get this
started.

style

Finally a Wilson Fisk that I'm proud of! :thumbup: :thumbup:
KINGPIN
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

That Kingpin looks great, but I think we need to find a way to remap the jacket, that's very blurry. Is the wire really small? Or maybe the texture?

Looking forward to Death Wolverine, that should by a difficult one to skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

Pod the wire is real small is there a way to fix that??? :huh: And here is someone to go with that Kingpin skope... ;)

THE ROSE
The Ultimate Fan!

SickAlice

Lol. Okay I get it now. The images weren't showing up on my end. I couldn't figure out why you randomly mentioned the Kingpin and dug back a few pages looking for a skin.  :doh:
Really nice clean job on those style.

Death Wolverine won't be too much a challenge now that I finished the hard stuff only because I've been planning that one for years now so I know right where to put everything. Not that timely though since I'm dividing it between several other projects, today was Frenzy, Ravage 2099 and a mesh for daglobs 4th of July challenge as well as trying to make an FX to accompany it. It will be my first time skoping an area FX, hopefully I won't blow it. *fingers crossed*. Should be productive night as long as my cat doesn't get out and roll in the mud again. I love the Peanut but swear it's like raising a kind sometimes. Thankfully he doesn't wear clothes so sewing is at least not on the schedule, lol.

detourne_me

I LOVE that Kingpin! I was trying to get another one going but couldn't get anything done I was happy with. That looks great.
If you want to adjust the wireframe it's quite easy in nifskope

Right click on the mesh, go to texture>edit uv
Then drag a box around the jacket triangles. You can hold shift and drag small boxes to add more.
After that just right click and choose "scale/rotate selected"

I've been editing the uV map a lot more recently when my skinning just isn't right. 

windblown

Loving Kingpin and Caliban.

I hope you can remap the jacket, style!

style

Yes WB thanks to DMe I was able to fix it :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:....

KINGPIN (Jacket Fixed)
The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

That is so cool!

I really hope that you release him.  There can never be enough Kingpin!

@SA: I can't wait to see Wolverine!  I've never really seen very many pictures of him as death, but I welcome any Horsemen of Apocalypse (in FF, that is :P)

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

Concur. Much sharper. I know what you mean about Horsemen I think spydermann93. It's sort of a worn cliche in the comics (the visuals are usual nice though). Looking forward to it in the next movie though, gosh since it came on DISH I've watched DOFP and GOTG for that matter twenty times over easy.

@Podmark: If you want a POD mesh let me. It seems essential given it's your username and obviously is going to need a custom made model. I'd leave it to you to skin. Also I wanted to work in a human form for the fall animation, like TJ's Venom but that's up to you and it would consume more time. Also if I went that route I would be able to the set-up fine but need someone to do the keyframes as I suck at them and am constrained (sort of, renovation is going to be lax for the week). Let me know.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on June 02, 2015, 05:09:29 PM
Concur. Much sharper. I know what you mean about Horsemen I think spydermann93. It's sort of a worn cliche in the comics (the visuals are usual nice though). Looking forward to it in the next movie though, gosh since it came on DISH I've watched DOFP and GOTG for that matter twenty times over easy.

Ditto, my wife has been giving me a lot of grief because I've been watching GotG, almost daily.  :D

SickAlice

She's just in denial because she loves it that much and wants a pair of Rocket Raccoon slippers for Christmas. It's a subtle hint. Who doesn't feel the warmth when they see little Groot dancing?

windblown

@style: It's perfect now  :thumbup:

@Podmark: If you want a POD mesh let me. It seems essential given it's your username and obviously is going to need a custom made model. I'd leave it to you to skin. Also I wanted to work in a human form for the fall animation, like TJ's Venom but that's up to you and it would consume more time. Also if I went that route I would be able to the set-up fine but need someone to do the keyframes as I suck at them and am constrained (sort of, renovation is going to be lax for the week). Let me know.

That could be me if you want. I like working with both of you so... if you need a helping hand just let me know ;)

72Animal

Wow, great looking stuff guys!  LOVE the Wilson Fisk style.  SickAlice, as usual, your stuff is fantastic.  Thanks for everything all of you have added to this game!

SickAlice

@windblown: Sure. I already went ahead and made and finished the body today for kicks. I'll finish the spads and arm parts tonight as well I'm going to add a morphed gun arm piece. That part will need key notes of course. That leaves the back piece. I'm still trying to a reference picture of what it looks like. Whether there's a female teen body I'll leave open for now. The character doesn't actually need it though imo, but it's up to you two. I'll send out a PM with a link to you two sometime late this evening.

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on June 02, 2015, 07:46:56 PM
That could be me if you want. I like working with both of you so... if you need a helping hand just let me know ;)

Alright then, expect some PMs  :)
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

*snip*

Found the issues. They're flaps, not jets. I'm actually going to leave them off. They were for fast flight only but it seems they were only drawn in one panel. Else Pod fly's by hovering consistently.

style

Here's another one at ya!!!

CASEY JONES!
The Ultimate Fan!

SickAlice

Podmark

That is awesome! And I know someone who will be very excited to see it.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

oldmanwinters

Quote from: style on June 03, 2015, 02:35:26 AM
Here's another one at ya!!!

CASEY JONES!

Nicely done, Style!  Makes me wanna revamp my old fan art pieces to match up more Casey Jones up with the old action figure style!

Quote from: oldmanwinters on January 16, 2012, 04:52:45 PM
On a recent thread, I inquired about the possibility of adding custom comic book loading screens to a Mod.
http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=54715.0

I appreciate all the feedback, but I have yet to dive into the process.  From what I've read, it doesn't sound like it should be too hard though.

I figured I'd show some of my progress on my custom covers for Benton's TMNT Mod!

Can ya'll guess the homages?

Cyber Burn

Nice Style! Just out of curiosity, does he switch weapons when attacking?

style

I Wish CB that would be kool pretty sure I can do it tho...Back to the drawing board! :doh: But in the mean time.... :thumbup:

CHITAURI SOLDIER
The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Man, you are just on a roll. That is really cool.

Cyber Burn

Probably the easiest Skope I have ever done. I've been wanting to do this for quite a while now, but just finally got around to doing it. This is "Quill", a member of Marvel Comics' old Cannonfodder Group "The Resistants". The Skin is pretty much 100% Laughing Paradox.

BentonGrey

There's all kind of cool stuff here, but the highlight for me is Casey Jones!  I would KILL for a weapon switching mesh!

I also love that Kingpin and Chitari.  There's tons of neat skopes! :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

SickAlice

Both of them are great, lot of good action in this thread.

windblown