News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

windblown

Two previews today, the Vale sisters, two background students of the New X-men Academy X series:

1) Jessica Vale aka Preview was a member of Wolfsbane's Paragons squad. She had the ability of short-term precognition, usually minutes in advance, but she was depowered by the Scarlet Witch spell during M-day.

2) Sarah Vale aka Network was a member of Northstar's Alpha Squadron. She had the ability of technopathy, she could communicate and control machines, but she was depowered by the Scarlet Witch and then killed by William Stryker and his purifiers.

Fun fact: Network was a background character in the books and she never used her powers on panel, but she had a small role at one episode of Wolverine and the X-men TV series.

This last skope has a little animation where she uses her powers to control the Blackbird. This animation lasts for 10 seconds because I think that she would need more time for this feature than for more basic tricks (in my mind this would be an expensive power with high damage):

Podmark

Very nice WB. That's a creative power idea for Network  :thumbup:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

windblown

Thanks Pod. I thought that she would need some help to make her more playable.

We'll have to think something similar for Hijack when we get to him.

Epimethee

FFX add-on for FFvsTTR at ffx.freedomforceforever.com

windblown

Here is Gabriel Cohuelo aka Velocidad, a Mexican mutant who was part of the five lights leaded by Hope Summers in Generation Hope. Originally it was thought that he had super speed, however, after being checked out by Doctor Nemesis it was revealed that his powers are actually a form of localized time manipulation.

It comes with his Gen Hope costume and his Jean Grey High School uniform.

Podmark

Very nice WB. Looking forward to it.
Been sick this past week so I haven't gotten any skinning done. Maybe this weekend.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Deaths Jester

Oooo....must...have...PREVIEW!!!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

detourne_me

Trying my hand at importing meshes with Blender.
Here's my first real success!
Spoiler

BentonGrey

As always WB, these skopes are really cool!

DM, neat!  That looks great!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Detourne_me: I want that. I want that a lot.

And I scoped this:

It's Bearded's Dr. Manbot X transplanted to Taskmaster. That skin is an alternate Mike B7 skin by C6. All the pieces parts are by Bearded, the skeleton is by Grenadier. I only put the two together. It still needs a little work.

spydermann93

daglob

This is Bearded's design, I just put it together. I have a copy of the original mesh but I can't find keyframes for it. The original keyframes were based on Taskmaster, so I figured that it could be transplanted to a TM mesh. This also gives access to Taskmaster's weapons.

detourne_me

Another semi-successful Blender import.

OrWolvie1

Cyber Burn

That is awesome DM.  :thumbup:

:(  I feel like I'm being left in behind now, I've yet to have anything even remotely close to a successful Blender Import.  :(

spydermann93

detourne_me

So, I'll be releasing 8 skopes today.  They are all Blender Imports from the DC Universe Online Game exported and skoped to  :ffvstr:
They are:
- Brainiac
- Doomsday
- Gorilla Grodd
- Harvey Bullock
- Lex Luthor
- Penguin
- Solomon Grundy
- Ultra-Humanite

For the most part they were skoped onto Grenadier's amazing meshes, particularly Titanium_Man_Mkv02_Gren, GGX_Charlie-27_Gren, Gorilla_Grodd_Gren, and Volstagg_Gren, With Harvey Bullock on a Gni mesh.
These are more proof of concept releases than anything.  They don't really have any bells & whistles in terms of updated keyframes of weapons, or anything like that.  Heck, there's even a bit of warping of the meshes, and the alphas don't really work.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this first batch.  Hopefully I'll improve for the next ones!

They are available on Mediafire here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zrcb90e5nk6cb/Blender_Imports
or my yahoogroup here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/detourne_me/files/DC%20Skopes/

daglob

:blink: I'm stunned....

...and downloading.

spydermann93

YAY!!!

Can't wait to see what you've come up with, DM! :thumbup:

EDIT: Found out that the "lightmap.tga" and "Machinegun01.tga" for Harvey Bullock are empty, i.e. are 0 bytes. Doesn't seem to be important, though

detourne_me

Thanks for checking it out!
I've just added the World's Finest to the group, these models don't have the most detail, but the design is consisent with the DCUO stuff.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on March 23, 2016, 05:21:42 PM
Thanks for checking it out!
I've just added the World's Finest to the group, these models don't have the most detail, but the design is consisent with the DCUO stuff.

Absolutely fantastic work, DM. I'm in awe  :thumbup:

detourne_me

Thanks, man.  You should actually DL them again,  I reworked the texture issues I was having :doh:, and uploaded a bunch more to the mediafire group.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zrcb90e5nk6cb/Blender_Imports

OrWolvie1

Quote from: detourne_me on March 27, 2016, 03:00:03 PM
Thanks, man.  You should actually DL them again,  I reworked the texture issues I was having :doh:, and uploaded a bunch more to the mediafire group.
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/zrcb90e5nk6cb/Blender_Imports

I just did. Absolutely love them! One question, though. Any plans to do Mongul? I've been looking for a good one of him recently.

Cyber Burn

Just because I like to have a variety of Nazis to beat up on, plus, it's been a while since I've made one of these:

cmdrkoenig67

I love that you imported the Millennium Falcon, DM!

Dana

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 27, 2016, 10:02:03 PM
Just because I like to have a variety of Nazis to beat up on, plus, it's been a while since I've made one of these:

Very nice, CB! This one has possibilities ;)

Cyber Burn

Thanks OrWolvie, these Nazis are pretty simple Skopes, but I enjoy them because the add a little more diversity to simple Characters.

BentonGrey

Awesome CB!  You can't have too many Nazis armed with ray guns!

Cool stuff DM!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

Here's another Star Wars villain. It's based on Valandar's Mojo so there is a bit of clipping, and distortion, but I think it's ok.
Spoiler
He's up in my mediafire folder now.