News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Thanks for the comments :D

Quote from: darkknight92 on July 09, 2010, 04:18:05 PM
Beautiful looking skin...Is there any chance that you will update the current Thor too?

Yep!

Quote from: murs47 on July 09, 2010, 04:31:12 PM
That's a pretty clever trick with the refl.tga

I do have my moments of amazing genius from time to time! :P

Quote from: grenadier on July 09, 2010, 04:49:41 PM
Oh yes, the skinning urge is back  :) :) :) Great skin Court, but you know, looking at that hammer in that angle, Avalon said that the handle was too small.  Darn it, I'll have to go and update that size, because when you're right your right.  Besides I have some more animation ideas that I want to add.

I hope the urge sticks. You have a ton of new stuff  I'll have to skin!  :cool:

Quote from: Xenolith on July 09, 2010, 05:15:17 PM
Ack!  That looks just like my friend Jim.  How am I supposed to play basketball against the God of Thunder?

Even a Thunder God is not immune to trash talking!

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Artemis

Scorpion13mk2

I really like the facial expression.

Thor isnt angry. He's....he's disappointed in you.

Courtnall6

Wow. I was going back and looking at my previous skin previews..it's been 8 months (eep) since I previewed that Dr. Doom skin.

Sweet merciful crap...I'm just terrible at releasing this stuff for you guys. :(

daglob

Just go ahead and release it, and we will forgive you.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 10, 2010, 02:14:37 PM
Wow. I was going back and looking at my previous skin previews..it's been 8 months (eep) since I previewed that Dr. Doom skin.

Sweet merciful crap...I'm just terrible at releasing this stuff for you guys. :(

Yeah. Just look how disappointed Thor is with you.

grenadier

QuoteI hope the urge sticks. You have a ton of new stuff  I'll have to skin!

We'll try to make some stuff to get your creative energy flowing. If you want a mesh made for skinning just give me a PM and let me know what you want and I crank it out for ya.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

BentonGrey

Wow, that Thor looks fantastic!  The expression on his face is just so perfect for The God of Thunder! 

Quote from: grenadier on July 10, 2010, 04:02:20 PM

We'll try to make some stuff to get your creative energy flowing. If you want a mesh made for skinning just give me a PM and let me know what you want and I crank it out for ya.

Now THAT sounds like a recipe for awesome!

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 10, 2010, 04:26:29 PM
Wow, that Thor looks fantastic!  The expression on his face is just so perfect for The God of Thunder! 

Now THAT sounds like a recipe for awesome!

YEE_HAW!!!

*Shoots guns and dances*

Courtnall6

Just sent in my request! :D

murs47

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 10, 2010, 05:30:04 PM

Just sent in my request! :D

It was my avatar design by Juancho wasn't it? I always knew you had a soft spot for me. ^_^

Courtnall6

Way to go murs...just ruin the surprise for everyone! :thumbdown:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 10, 2010, 05:57:38 PM
Way to go murs...just ruin the surprise for everyone! :thumbdown:

Bad murs...bad, bad murs. someone get the muzzle so he stops upsetting man.  ;)

Courtnall6

Here's something else to sit on my HD for 8 months! :P

A "Bob Layton style" classic Iron Man!

Tony's face is based off a picture of Robert Downey Jr (I suck at characatures). I'm still unsure about the face...he comes across as "snooty" to me.

Podmark

Really great Iron Man, Court. The eyes on Tony look like they might be a little big though.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

Kenn

Sorry, but that looks not so much like Tony Stark as it does Higgins from "Magnum P.I.".
My Amazing Woman - A Romantic Comedy of Super Heroic Proportions.

Also what Lightning Man and Kenn-X have been doing lately.

Scorpion13mk2

Iron Higgins does kick arse though. I especially like the bright colors. Almost like a toy or a cartoon character.

Courtnall6

Quote from: Kenn on July 10, 2010, 08:52:30 PM
Sorry, but that looks not so much like Tony Stark as it does Higgins from "Magnum P.I.".

Exactly..."snooty"! :P

I'll just make my own face for him...to hell with RDJr!

Blkcasanova247

That's probably the best idea. When Gren creates a "movie" version suit...then do RDjr. ;) Oh...fantastic job! One thing...the "peak" on the helmet with the mask up in your pic is gold...should be red right? :rolleyes:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

daglob

Bob Layton, Steve Ditko, Don Heck, Gene Colan... That's the Iron Man I grew up with!

Courtnall6

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 11, 2010, 12:28:16 AM
That's probably the best idea. When Gren creates a "movie" version suit...then do RDjr. ;) Oh...fantastic job! One thing...the "peak" on the helmet with the mask up in your pic is gold...should be red right? :rolleyes:

The gold is part of the faceplate when it flips up. If I coloured it red...part of his gold faceplate would be red. :rolleyes: :D

I could probably pull it off...but it's not really worth the hassle for something you see only when he defuses something. :P

Blkcasanova247

Gotcha! ;) Now send "Higgie-baby" back to Hawaii will ya? :P

Courtnall6

Quote from: daglob on July 11, 2010, 12:44:10 AM
Bob Layton, Steve Ditko, Don Heck, Gene Colan... That's the Iron Man I grew up with!

Add Mark Bright to that list and that's forever Iron Man for me! :cool:

Blkcasanova247

And of course let's not forget the Byrne/Green and George Perez Iron Man on their runs on Avengers back in the early 80's...probably the best I've seen illustrated IMO. ;)

Courtnall6

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 11, 2010, 12:57:08 AM
And of course let's not forget the Byrne/Green and George Perez Iron Man on their runs on Avengers back in the early 80's...probably the best I've seen illustrated IMO. ;)

Ack...forgot about Byrne's Iron Man. I should be ashamed of myself :(

Yes add them all to the list too. :cool:

murs47

Don't forget the the latest sleek and sexy one too!

herodad1

Bob Laytons run was my favorite. J.Bryne's runs on everything was good too.really liked Bob's hercules series.speaking of hercules...Hmmmm.... :lol:

Xenolith

I grew up with Romita Jr. and Layton.  That will probably be THE Iron Man I always think of.  However, I like Luke McDonnell's work (hope I spelled that right) and Gene Colon's once I bought a few back issues.  I gotta say though, Romita's second run, with Byrne scripting, was a thing of beauty.  I can't wait to see those in black and white, because the coloring was not good.