News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

UH OH!!! He's back and it only took a legendary mesher to mesh a Canadian team! ;) Now update Shamen u fraggle! :P
The Ultimate Fan!

cripp12

lugaru

I judge skinners by face work and the one on Puck is amazing. Great work!

deano_ue

looks like i'm not the only one getting sucked in by grens return

fantastic work on puck, i'm not really that familiar with the character, but the texture work on the costume is superb

Courtnall6

Thanks for the Puck'n comments folks! :D

oooo...and here's a bunch of stuff I forgot I still had  :oops:

Spoiler

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

electro

Was going to make a Sinestro hero file soon but, seeing how your making that cool looking classic skin i'll just hold off till that's released - Sweet Work all around :blink:

John Jr.

The Sinestros are just perfect!
The faces are very expressive, specially in the "Sinestro Corps" version.

Podmark

Those are really nice, especially all the Sinestros. And I love the way you set up the Champions background.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

deano_ue

stunning work as usual, though my only crit would be make hal's logo a bit larger and maybe think of changing the mesh for the yellow lantern Sinestro. having the giant head on that costume looks a little strange

style

WoW and i just recently have gottin ito reading the the latest GL books! Great work! :thumbup: But I know u have alot more you got to show! ^_^
The Ultimate Fan!

herodad1

nice GL's but still holding out for DOCTOR DOOM!  :doom2:

Courtnall6

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on April 25, 2010, 07:30:01 PM
stunning work as usual, though my only crit would be make hal's logo a bit larger and maybe think of changing the mesh for the yellow lantern Sinestro. having the giant head on that costume looks a little strange

Cas skoped the logo plate so you can blame him for the logo size :P. The skope and skin are based off the First Flight movie so it's as small as that one is. As for Sinestro....I chalked his current look up to artists drawing him off model. I didn't know he physically transmormed to a new body.

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on April 25, 2010, 09:08:51 PM

Cas skoped the logo plate so you can blame him for the logo size :P. The skope and skin are based off the First Flight movie so it's as small as that one is. As for Sinestro....I chalked his current look up to artists drawing him off model. I didn't know he physically transmormed to a new body.

ahh first flight got ya, i thought it was based on rebirth so scratch my comment

i don't think the new look was ever fully explained, i think they just wanted to make him look not as goofy, i know JLA started that but i don't think it was fully explained. just looks a little strange after read GL for the past few years. heh

Courtnall6

Quotei think they just wanted to make him look not as goofy

Colour me surprised. Even more reason I won't be changing to another mesh.

docdelorean88

Holy spit...that is incredible...all of it.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Blkcasanova247

Nice Sinestros there C6. They did give him a bit of a transformation over the years in regards to the size of his head...but I like the big skull. And is YL look is spot freakin on! Very cool. ;)
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on April 25, 2010, 09:33:31 PM
Quotei think they just wanted to make him look not as goofy

Colour me surprised. Even more reason I won't be changing to another mesh.

no worries it's something that just comes to artistic choice, honestly as much as i hate to say it i blame batman begins, after it came out everything must be coated in a realism and somethings work somethings don't

darkknight92

Love the Sinestros. No need to change a thing...

Cyber Burn

They're all great (it's you, it's a given :P), but I really like the C6 Blue Lantern. What mesh is it on?

laughing paradox

Excellent as always.. I'm loving the subtle reflection on that First Flight Hal Jordan skin.

Blue Beetle looks great, too.

BentonGrey

Hmm....I'm not really a fan of that Hal, although that may just be a function of the design.  It just looks...I don't know, off, for some reason.  Those Sinestros, however, are amazing.  The classic and Sinestro Corps. ones are really great.  That little arrogant grin of his is utterly perfect.  You have a really nice Blue Beetle too.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Courtnall6

Too hot to do much of anything these days...except updating my classic Thor skin to Gren's wicked cool new mesh! :D

A bearded Thor included. Plus, if you get the reflection on Mjolnir just right...

Spoiler

This and more will be available at Champions of Freedom...when I finally get my act together and actually upload some stuff. :P

spydermann93

Awesome skin as usual court! I love the detail on the hammer. Makes it that much more better.

darkknight92

Beautiful looking skin...Is there any chance that you will update the current Thor too?

murs47

That's a pretty clever trick with the refl.tga

grenadier

Oh yes, the skinning urge is back  :) :) :) Great skin Court, but you know, looking at that hammer in that angle, Avalon said that the handle was too small.  Darn it, I'll have to go and update that size, because when you're right your right.  Besides I have some more animation ideas that I want to add.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Xenolith

Ack!  That looks just like my friend Jim.  How am I supposed to play basketball against the God of Thunder?

laughing paradox

I'm so impressed with your metal texture.. the helmet really looks great. I like the idea of the words in refl, too.. nice job, C6.

Cyber Burn

Love the face as well, he just looks soo... I don't know... arrogant/smug. The hammer and helmet are really well detailed as well.

Podmark

Very very nice C6. I always love seeing great new Thor skins. He's one of my favorites.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page