News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Quote from: area34 on November 14, 2009, 02:02:56 AM
JP if you want to send it my way I'll add it to my skope or send it to BLK since he was improving on my skope anyway.

Court- I hope all this Doom work/rework inspires MORE skinning and not burning you out to quick.

Not to worry...once I come back from a burnout...I skin like crazy for a few 4-6 weeks and then burnout again. I'm just coming out of one now so there's plenty of time and skins to make.  :D

I started a new skin today in fact...
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

herodad1

Tomato

doctorchallenger

DoctorRuina

This Doctor Doom is really fantastic, a masterwork.

docdelorean88

Quote from: Courtnall6 on November 13, 2009, 08:14:40 PM
Like so...

Spoiler
PERFECT! Your talents just keep improving! Keep up the great work(and maybe throw in a few more FFers too.  :lol:)!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: Courtnall6 on November 13, 2009, 09:37:37 AM
The "Final" DOOM!!!

Spoiler

Oh, jeez.....man, that is nice....

"Look upon my Pink-eye, ye mighty, and despair!"

style

Hey what ever happened to the releasing of your Freedom Force Character reskins!!!! :huh:
The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

About time I got back to these guys...

Spoiler

Probably going to revisit LL's face....that's where I stopped 3 months ago.

yell0w_lantern

Eve's face is quite nice. I think the wide eyes and soft coloring of the face without much shading give her a clean and innocent look.
Yellow Lantern smash!

murs47

deano_ue

the leaves are fantastic, as is the hair, i've worked with eve's hair a lot on POP characters and it's a pain in the arse to skin. yours look superb in the flow of the tones

on the downside, i think the detailing on the body is a little harsh smooth it out a bit more and make it not so solid. eve's face is beautifully smooth, but the eyes just seem a bit dead there is nothing alluring to them. maybe a bit of eyelashes of a thicker top line would give them a kick

as you said these are wip so, knowing you you've already got these things done and kicked any expectations  out the window.

Courtnall6

Thanks for the feedback :cool:

Eve's eyes have been a pain since I started. I keep thinking "doll eyes" when I look at them...which is not good. I am still trying to bring more life into them. As for her body...I went over it with the blur tool quite a bit...but there are areas that can use more work.

I'll post updated pics soon :D

deano_ue

I can throw you a few brushes over if you want, past experience i've just looked at a bunch of pin ups and just drew the eyes with my wacom.

it all depends on what type you want, i always seem to go hughes or dodson when i skin female characters

Scorpion13mk2

You know, I like the eyes on Eve there.

Open and innocent....but just a little bit creepy. Otherworldy sort of.

docdelorean88

WOW! This is looking fantastic! Great to see more FFers!

ghazkul

I love your recent work C6, but have you any plans to finish your work on Thor and the Warriors Three? There's a great mesh for Volstagg out there now and Sif would really look great done by you.

docdelorean88

I was messing around with the standards of the  :ff: and wondered if you were still interested in this project.

Courtnall6

Quote from: docdelorean88 on January 24, 2010, 02:34:02 AM
I was messing around with the standards of the  :ff: and wondered if you were still interested in this project.

I still want to finish the FF re-skin project...I just need the desire to get back into skinning again really. I thought I was back with the Doom skin...but that didn't last. :(

Quote from: ghazkul on December 19, 2009, 05:17:14 PM
I love your recent work C6, but have you any plans to finish your work on Thor and the Warriors Three? There's a great mesh for Volstagg out there now and Sif would really look great done by you.

Someday hopefully...

docdelorean88

That's sad... :(  No big deal!  :D Hope all is well in RL.

herodad1

c6, cant wait till you release your doom skin. by your work i can tell your a fan of the classic marvel characters. grenadier has a few classic characters that could use your touch. thanos, zeus, and terrax. i'm a fan man!! :thumbup:

Courtnall6

Everytime I think I'm out...freaking meshers pull me back in!

Thanks Gren! :angry: :P

A simple update to knock off the cobwebs...

Spoiler

Now just for fun...stick your fingers in your mouth...pull your cheeks wide...and say his name!  :P

murs47

HEY! You tricked me into having a potty mouth! :angry:

I'm glad you're skinning again. ^_^

laughing paradox

Podmark

Wow great skin. We need more meshers to keep pulling you in!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

bat1987

What the Puck! Always good to have you back. :cool:

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

grenadier

Good to hear from you C6.   :) :) :)

Well what can I tell you.  When the urge is there the urge is there and I've got the urge to mesh some stuff and experiment on some other stuff.  I'm getting the rust out before I get to some of the ten other projects I've been meaning to get to.

- Gren

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Scorpion13mk2

darkknight92