News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Sentinels of the Multiverse Game 4

Started by catwhowalksbyhimself, October 20, 2014, 01:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

I'll use electro deployment unit before my turn starts to use technological advancement and play Innervation Ray.

Since my turn is now starting, I'll use it to heal 1hp each to Wraith, Visionary and Expat.

I don't really have another card I want to play just yet.

I'll Timeshift Wraith, though. Never know; might get Suture Self.

Visionary's card sounds useful right now; did Legacy already have a plan for gung ho this round? Or is that better off saved for when there is a risk of a chemical explosion?

catwhowalksbyhimself

Before you decide not to play a card, Technological Advancement allows you to draw a card.

Spoiler

Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.

So that is now an option, since you play a card after you draw that.

Note the Mass Levitation is only in Visionary's hand, so she can't use it even if she gets an extra power.

Anyway, verify whether or not you now want to play a card as you now have 1 more option.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Reepicheep

:thumbup:

I was hoping for that one at some point. I'll play it.

Uncle Yuan

Legacy will discard Motivational Charge.
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

catwhowalksbyhimself

And Timeshift does indeed play Suture self!  Wraith gets 3 hp back.

That makes it Legacy's turn.

Effects in play:
Whenever a hero plays a card, he takes 1 point of damage
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it
All damage reduced by 1
All damage increased by 1 and turned into Toxic

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 74 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Infection--Legacy, Wraith, Expatriette, Omnitron-X, Legacy
Spoiler

Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 14
Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Flack Jacket, Hollow Poins(Submachine Gun)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

Liquid Nitrogen Rounds: Equipment,Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.Change that card's Damage type to Cold. After that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Liquid Nitrogen Rounds: Equipment,Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.Change that card's Damage type to Cold. After that card's Power is used to Damage a Target, reduce Damage dealt by that Target by 1 until the start of your next turn. After that Power is used, destroy this card.
RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.
Quick Draw: One-Shot--Search your trash of your deck for either "Pride" or "Prejudice" and put it into play.If you searched your deck, shuffle your deck.

HP: 12 Lowest Hero Target[
Available Powers:
Sleuth: Reveal the top card of the Environment deck.  Discard it or play it.
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece, Stun Bolt, Utiity Belt
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Hand:
Spoiler

Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Combat Stance:Ongoing,Limited--The first time The Wraith is dealt Damage by a Target each turn, The Wraith deals that Target 2 Melee Damage.
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

HP: 14
Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

In Play: Mental Divergence
Spoiler

Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

Hand:
Spoiler

Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Mental Divergence: Ongoing,Limited--Power: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Prophetic Vision: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Environment deck.Put 1 on top of the Environment deck and 2 on  the bottom of the Environment deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 20 color=green]Highest Hero Target[/color]

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit, Focused Plasma Cannon
Spoiler

Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.

Hand
Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Reactive Plating Subroutine: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever Omnitron-X is dealt Damage of a type currently reduced by a Plating card, Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Damage of that type.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 15

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front
Spoiler

Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.
Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.

Hand
Spoiler

The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
The Legacy Ring: Equipment,Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.Draw a card.
Fortitude: Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Legacy by 1.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.
Surge of Strength: Ongoing,Limited--Increase Damage dealt by Legacy by 1.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat, Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat

Spoiler

Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.
Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Outcast

Looks like things are looking up for us. Wraith's Suture Self and Visionary's Mass Levitation couldn't have come at a better time. And if we can combine Wraith's Mega Computer and Visionary's Mass Levitation, we'll have less to worry about the environment in the succeeding rounds.

Just a little check on the update again, i think Omnitron-X just played his Innervation Ray via Technological Advancement thanks to Electro Deployment Unit. I don't see it among his cards in play. And i just used my Prophetic Vision...so i shouldn't have it in my hand anymore. Thanks.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Reepicheep

Kinda proud of that turn.

Could I draw my card for ending my turn, Cat?  :)

Uncle Yuan

Have you seen my ring, fiend?  It's been in my family for generations!  (Play Legacy Ring)
Here, let me give you a closer look! (Motivational Charge)
Expatriette, now is the time for Big Guns! (Gung Ho for Expatriette* [And I sincerely hope she uses Load to play Quick Draw.  Followed by playing the other Quick Draw on her turn, followed quickly by two Desert Eagles to the Rat's face!])

(*Now that Wraith has a few HP back I think there's less pressure to use Gung Ho on her, and I really feel like we need to get Expat up to speed.  Once Wraith can get her targeting computer into play I think she'll get a little more encouragement from Legacy.  And double tapping PR with 3 damage Stun Bolts would be a huge help for us.)

Also, keep in mind that both Levitate and Mega Computer reduce all damage from the Environment, providing cover to Plague Rat as well as us.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I just checked and the second Quick Draw was in error. Only one has been drawn.

So should I just run her, or is someone else wanting to?

Also, Omni-X's draw is another Disruptive Flechettes.

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: catwhowalksbyhimself on November 30, 2014, 09:42:07 PM
I just checked and the second Quick Draw was in error. Only one has been drawn.

So should I just run her, or is someone else wanting to?

Also, Omni-X's draw is another Disruptive Flechettes.

Hm, OK.  I think I might change my Gung Ho, then.  Wraith could still use some more HP, and she does have Stun Bolt out.  It's only 1 damage, but the -1 damage debuff to PR would also be handy.  Unless someone else wants to make an appeal to OX or Visionary for some more goodies.

Also, I'd be willing to play ExPat, but will defer if anyone else wants to.

catwhowalksbyhimself

I've been meaning to ask Reep, but you are aware that Omnitron can use his power on himself, right?  I'm only asking because that's normally what it's used for and you almost seem to be avoiding doing so like you don't realize you can.  It's worked out just find for you so far, so it's not a big deal, just wanted to make sure you knew you could.

Reepicheep

Mind blown.

Nah, I realised. The one thing that bothered me was the chance of drawing self destruct or singularity. I'm a bit fond of my equipment and component cards right now, but I'd rather not trash them either.

Either way, i think others could use gung ho more than me. Unless someone would really love a timeshift right now.

Uncle Yuan

OK, no one has piped up for a different course of action, so Gung Ho for the Wraith.

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

catwhowalksbyhimself

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Uncle Yuan

You can use a power. Right now that is Infrared Eyepiece, Slueth, and Stun Bolt.  My recommendation is Stun Bolt, more for the damage debuff it'll cause than the damage it will do.

Mega Computer is still in your hand. Once you get it in play it provides a constant effect and you won't have to bother with it.

Glitch Girl

Wasn't sure if it was a power in play or a power from my deck. 

Plague Rat hasn't flipped yet, so I don't think he's a viable target, so it's probably going to be the Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat.

Can you "stun" a vat? :blink:
-Glitch Girl

Uncle Yuan

Plague Rat is a viable target. The only thing we're waiting for the flip for its to cure the individual infections. If we cure them before he flips he hits back HARD. We can damage him as much as we like.  In fact Omnitron has been doing it on a fairly regular basis.

Also, not all cards grant powers. In fact most don't. They can also be "one shots" that grant an instant effect (unusually dealing damage) or "ongoing" that grant a constant status effect effect or bonus, or even a couple of oddball categories. Mega Computer is one of the constant effect types, granting a permanent debuff to ANY damage that originates from an environment card.

catwhowalksbyhimself

It's not a power unless the card effect actually says "power:" on it, and you can only use powers on cards you've already put into play.  You're base power you always have and can never lose.  I've also conveniently listed all your available powers on the update sheet for you.  I'll repost the relevant bit.

Available Powers:
Infrared Eyepiece: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Note:  this is not the actual card text, so that's why you don't see the word "power."  You'll see it on the card text when those cards where in your hand, though, as well as the spoilers for cards already in play.

Also, anything with HP is a target.  Anything without HP is not.  Simple as that.

Glitch Girl

Sorry, been distracted lately.  Holiday madness.  Anyhoo...

I'll use Stun Bolt on Plague Rat.  that should cancel out his end-of-the-round damage, correct?
-Glitch Girl

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Glitch Girl on December 03, 2014, 02:16:49 PM
Sorry, been distracted lately.  Holiday madness.  Anyhoo...

I'll use Stun Bolt on Plague Rat.  that should cancel out his end-of-the-round damage, correct?

Unfortunately that damage is irreducible.  But any damage stemming from card play will be less.

Glitch Girl

yeesh...  Well I'm feeling useless this round.  Still  gonna stunbolt Plague Rat. 

BTW: Am I missing something or do vats not have HP?  Can you only get rid of them via cards that get rid of environmental effects?
-Glitch Girl

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Glitch Girl on December 03, 2014, 08:16:10 PM
yeesh...  Well I'm feeling useless this round.  Still  gonna stunbolt Plague Rat. 

BTW: Am I missing something or do vats not have HP?  Can you only get rid of them via cards that get rid of environmental effects?

Yes on both counts. Many environments have targets. You can get rid of these by killing them, but you can also use cards that allow you to destroy any environment card, like your Grappling Hook.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Plague Rat is going to flip this his next turn.  When he does, he will deal additional damage at the beginning of his turn.  This damage is not irreducible, neither is any damage done from any one-shot that he plays, so this will save the team at least 4 points of damage total, and perhaps even more.

catwhowalksbyhimself

Everyone heals for 1, Plaguey takes 2 damage.  Wraith heals by 1 and deals Plaguey 1 damage.

Legacy draws
Spoiler

The Environment Plays Escapes Lab Rat, which bites Wraith and Visionary (who are now tied for lowest) and every target heals by 1.

Plague Rat flips(out)! He then hits everyone for 1 point of damage, except for Omni, who's wearing his high tech armor. Plague Rat play Shadowy Ambush.  He then hits everyone for 2 irreducible damage.  Omni blasts him back for 2.

It is now Expat's turn.  At the beginning of the turn, she deals herself 2 damage.  I guess she's yours, UY, if you're still willing to play her.

Effects in play:
Whenever a hero plays a card, he takes 1 point of damage
Plague rat heals based on number of Infected heroes
If Expat would be deal 3 or more damage, prevent it
All damage reduced by 1
All damage increased by 1 and turned into Toxic
Plague Rat's damage is reduced by 1
Legacy and Wraith my use an extra power on their turn

Side:Plaguebearer
Spoiler

Side A--Plaguebearer
At the start of the Villain turn, if all active Heroes are Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card. Whenever a card named Infection is destroyed, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target (H) Toxic Damage.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.

Side B--Filthy Vermin
At the start of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Infected Hero 2 Toxic Damage.At the start of the Villain turn, if any active Heroes are not Infected, flip Plague Rat's Villain Character card.Infected Heroes have these powers:Power: Your Hero deals a Hero Target 3 Toxic Damage. Your Hero regains 3 HP.Power: Your Hero deals themself (H) Toxic Damage. Destroy a card named Infection.At the end of the Villain turn, Plague Rat deals each Hero Target 1 Irreducible Melee Damage.
HP: 70 Highest Villain Target
Cards in Play:
Shadowy Ambush
Infection--Legacy, Wraith, Expatriette, Omnitron-X, Legacy
Spoiler

Shadowy Ambush: Ongoing--Whenever Plague Rat deals 5 or more Damage to a single Target, play the top card of the Villain deck.
Infection: Ongoing--When this card is played, if all active Heroes are Infected, discard this card and play the top card of the Villain deck. Play this card next to an active Hero who is not Infected. That Hero is Infected. At the start of that Hero's turn, they deal themselves 1 Irreducible Toxic Damage.

HP: 11 Lowest Hero Target
Available Powers:
Load: Play a card
Submachine Gun: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time. Cards in Play: Submachine Gun, Flak Jacket
Assault Rifle: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.

In Play: Submachine Gun, Assault Rifle, Flack Jacket, Hollow Poins(Submachine Gun)
Spoiler

Hollow Points: Equipment, Ammo--Play this card next to a Gun card.  Increase the Damage of that card's Power by 2.  After that Power is used, destroy this card.
Assault Rifle: Equipment, Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals up to 3 Targets 2 Projectile Damage each. Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Submachine Gun: Equipment,Limited,Gun--Power: Expatriette deals each non-Hero Target 1 Projectile Damage.Only 1 Ammo card may be in play next to this card at a time.
Flak Jacket:Equipment, Limited--If Expatriette would be dealt 3 or more Damage from a single source, prevent all of it and destroy this card.

Hand:
Spoiler

RPG Launcher: One-Shot--Destroy 1 Ongoing or Environment card. If you do, Expatriette deals up to 2 Targets 2 Fire Damage each.
Reload:One-Shot--Take an Ammo card from your trash and put it into play or into your hand.

Available Powers:

In Play: Inrared Eyepiece, Stun Bolt, Utiity Belt
Spoiler

Utility Belt: Equipment, Limited--You may use an additional power during your power phase.
Infrared Eyepiece: Power: Reveal the top 2 cards of the Villain deck. Put 1 of them on top of the Villain deck and the other on the bottom. Draw a card.
Stun Bolt: Equipment--Power: The Wraith deals 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage. Until the start of your next turn, reduce all Damage dealt by that Target by 1.

Hand:
Spoiler

Mega Computer:Equipment--Reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 1.
Throat Jab:One-Shot--The Wraith deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. The Target dealt Damage this way cannot deal Damage until the start of your next turn.
Inventory Barrage: One-Shot--Destroy all of your Equipment cards. The Wraith deals 1 Target X Projectile Damage, where X = 2 times the number of cards destroyed this way.
Trust Fund:One-Shot--Draw 4 cards, then discard 2 cards.
Smoke Bombs: Equipment, Limited--Whenever a Villain card would deal Damage to the Hero Target with the lowest HP, redirect that Damage to the Hero Target with the highest HP. Reduce Damage redirected this way by 1.
Micro Targeting Computer:Equipment,Limited--Increase Projectile Damage dealt by The Wraith by 2.

Available Powers
Enlighten: 1 Player draws 2 cards then discards 1 card.
Mental Divergence: Destroy 1 Ongoing card, or take 1 Ongoing card from a Hero trash and put it on top of that Hero's deck.

In Play: Mental Divergence
Spoiler

Hand:
Spoiler

Mass Levitation: Ongoing--Power: Until the start of your next turn, reduce Damage dealt by Environment cards by 3.
Demoralization: Ongoing,Limited--At the start of your turn, The Visionary deals each Villain Target 1 Psychic Damage.
Psychic Maelstrom: One-Shot--The Visionary deals each non-Hero Target 2 Psychic Damage.
Precognition: One-Shot--Look at the top 3 cards of the Villain deck.Put 1 on top of the Villain deck and 2 on the bottom of the Villain deck.
Wrest The Mind: Ongoing,Limited--Play this card next to a Target, other than a Character card.Whenever that Target deals  Damage, you may redirect that Damage to another Target. If you do, The Visionary deals this card's Target and herself 3 Psychic Damage each.If the Target leaves play, destroy this card.

HP: 19 color=green]Highest Hero Target[/color]

Available Powers
Timeshift: Reveal the top card of a deck.  Put it into play or into the trash.
Rocket Punch: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.

In Play: Rocket Punch, Reactive Plating Subroutine, Ablative Coating, Electro-Deployment Unit, Focused Plasma Cannon, Innervation Ray
Spoiler

Innervation Ray: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, up to 3 Hero Targets regain 1 HP each.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Focused Plasma Cannon: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 2 Irreducible Fire Damage.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Electro-Deployment Unit: Equipment,Component--At the start of your turn, either draw a card or play a card.If Omnitron-X is dealt 5 or more Damage in one turn, destroy this card.
Rocket Punch: Equipment--Power: Omnitron-X deals 1 Target 2 Projectile Damage. Omnitron-X may deal 1 Target 1 Projectile Damage.
Ablative Coating: Equipment,Plating--Reduce Melee, Projectile, and Toxic Damage dealt to Omnitron-X by 2.When this card enters play, return all other Plating cards to your hand.

Hand
Spoiler

Disruptive Flechettes: One-Shot--Destroy up to 2 Ongoing cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target 2 Projectile Damage.
Self Sabotage: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Component cards.Omnitron-X deals 1 Target X Energy Damage, where X = the number of Component cards destroyed by this card times 2.
Singularity: One-Shot--Destroy any number of Equipment cards.Omnitron-X deals each non-Hero Target X Lightning Damage, where X = the number of Equipment cards destroyed by this card.

HP: 13

In Play: Danger Sense, Motivational Charge, Lead from the Front, The Legacy Ring
Spoiler

Danger Sense: Ongoing--Legacy is immune to Damage from Environment cards.
Motivational Charge:Ongoing,Limited--Power: Legacy deals 1 Target 2 Melee Damage. Each Hero Target regains 1 HP.
Lead from the Front: Ongoing,Limited--Whenever a Hero Target would be dealt Damage by a Villain card, you may redirect that Damage to Legacy.

Hand
Spoiler

Take Down:Ongoing--Villain cards cannot be played.At the end of your turn, the Villain Target with the highest HP deals Legacy 2 Energy Damage.At the start of your turn, destroy this card.
"Thokk!": One-Shot--Legacy deals 1 Target 3 Melee Damage.Draw a card.
Fortitude: Ongoing,Limited--Reduce Damage dealt to Legacy by 1.
Flying Smash: One-Shot--Legacy deals up to 3 Targets 3 Melee Damage each.

Cards in Play: Biometric Plasma Vat, Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat, Escaped Lab Rat

Spoiler

Escaped Lab Rat:3hp, Rat--At the end of the Environment turn, this card deals the 2 non-Environment Targets with the lowest HP 1 Melee Damage each.
Irradiated Cyclohexane Vat: Vat--Convert all Damage to Toxic Damage.Increase all Damage by 1.
Biometric Plasma Vat: Vat--At the end of the Environment turn, each Target regains 1 HP.Reduce all Damage by 1.

Uncle Yuan

What was my draw?  My last hand listing has no Motivational Charge and an extra Surge of Strength.

Uncle Yuan

Wraith has a fever.  And the cure is more Rocket Propelled Grenade! (Play RPG Launcher.  Destroy Wraith's Infection.  Deal Plague Rat and Escaped Lab Rat 2 fire damage each.)
Rats! I. Am. SO! Sick. Of. RATS! (Power Submachine Gun loaded with Hollow Points.  Deal Plague Rat and Escaped Lab Rat 3 projectile damage each.)

Cat, Plague Rat has way more HP than he ought to.  His heal is from Plague Locus, which we took out some time ago.  It's effect is still listed in his Effects in Play, however.  The only heal he should be getting is the one from the vat.  Plague Locus healing was certainly applied this round when it shouldn't have been, and may have been done earlier as well (I haven't looked back to check).

Uncle Yuan

Hmm, I think I'm mistaken.  The healing effect for Plague Rat is still listed in the summary, but his HP is correct at least based on the previous summary posted.  Your summary doesn't list maximum HPs for characters, just current, and since PR's HPs are currently on a round number (70) I assumed he was at full health.