News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

he man work in progress

Started by bearded, July 24, 2009, 08:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

i've been working on small peices for style and daglob.
other members of hero force?  does this mean i'm a member of hero force?
i'll do some work on him in the morning.

jtharris86

jtharris86

bearded

hey ya.  thanks for your interest.  honestly all the fusion meshes threw my game.  but i did release the iron jaw and conan to be skinned.  and i've made a lot of secret projects that have and will be released, i just don't get a lot of fanfare for.  like the adam warlock on the champions site?  that's my staff.
i will get back to he man, i'm sure.  i just keep getting side tracked.  like, today i'm going to make thunderstrikes mace.
but i will tell you, interest will keep me going on something.  that's how i made medusa.

herodad1

a mace for thunderstrike?COOL!!!

jtharris86

Just checking on He man, haven't seen him around lately  :P

style

Quote from: bearded on August 27, 2009, 04:38:11 PM
hey ya.  thanks for your interest.  honestly all the fusion meshes threw my game.  but i did release the iron jaw and conan to be skinned.  and i've made a lot of secret projects that have and will be released, i just don't get a lot of fanfare for.  like the adam warlock on the champions site?  that's my staff.
i will get back to he man, i'm sure.  i just keep getting side tracked.  like, today i'm going to make thunderstrikes mace.
but i will tell you, interest will keep me going on something.  that's how i made medusa.

I APOLOGIZE I could have sworn I put it in the readme that you did the staff! I think u r a CHAMPION MESHER THAT WILL GET HIS DUE AND FANFARE!!!! If I have anything to say about it!!! :thumbup: ;)
The Ultimate Fan!

bearded

Quote from: style on September 20, 2009, 01:16:09 AM
I APOLOGIZE I could have sworn I put it in the readme that you did the staff! I think u r a CHAMPION MESHER THAT WILL GET HIS DUE AND FANFARE!!!! If I have anything to say about it!!! :thumbup: ;)
i'm sure you did, i didn't mean to imply.  i just meant it didn't get all the hooplah of a full mesh with custom animations.  not that it needs it, i was pointing out i was still working on things.
i will probably get back to he man at some point.  interest keeps me motivated.

Blkcasanova247

Well allow me to motivate you some more....get yer keister in gear and finish him!!!! :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

BentonGrey

Hey Bearded?  How is "you know who" coming?  I am pretty set on pursuing that, so I'd Fang you very much if you could finish him up sometime in the next couple months so we can him skinned. ^_^
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

mrmajic

Quote from: bearded on July 26, 2009, 06:56:55 PM

i think i'm done with the body, unless you have something i need to change.  i think i fixed the hips and legs.  you can see the start of the armor here, without skin, of course.

Dude - these look awesome.  Great work.
The Empire never died.