Main Menu

my brute

Started by bearded, April 27, 2009, 06:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glitch Girl

Add to weird weapons:
-Noodle Bowl
-Trombone

BTW anyone near leve 10 yet?  I'm level 8 with half an XP bar filled so it'll be a bit for me if anyone's farther along.  Reason I ask is that I think at level 10 you can make a clan.

I was thinking of the name "Gratuitous Fight Scene".  What do y'all think?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Zapow

[img width=145 height=45]http://home.cogeco.ca/~gdaybloke/HB/hbanim.gif[/img]

"I hold to a simple philosophy: Just assume everyone's a piece of crap and then be pleasantly surprised if you find anyone who ain't." - Luke Cage

catwhowalksbyhimself

Woo, that was awesome.

I just beat Detourne, who had the caveman club and a shield, but nothing but my staff.  My guy actually manage to dodge every attack but one.
I am the cat that walks by himself, all ways are alike to me.

Glitch Girl

Shouldbe level 10 in a few days, at which time I'm gonna start the clan.

Open poll: What do you want to name it?  I reserve the right to not use any of the suggestions (like "Glitchy's Gout-ridden Gladiators" :P ) but I am open to ideas.

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

daerdevil

I liked the "Gratuitous Fight Scene" proposal. 

PreRaphaelite

http://preraphaelite.mybrute.com

After losing 4 battles in a row, I came to the conclusion that my moustachiod character was perhaps more of a debonaire lover than a fighter.

Still, he did get a sai in the end. Those are fun weapons:
http://www.gamertoolz.com/mybrute/bonusguide/
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Alaric

Quote from: Glitch Girl on May 21, 2009, 03:28:49 PM
Shouldbe level 10 in a few days, at which time I'm gonna start the clan.

Open poll: What do you want to name it?  I reserve the right to not use any of the suggestions (like "Glitchy's Gout-ridden Gladiators" :P ) but I am open to ideas.

How about... um... Oh! I know! How about Glitchy's Gout-ridden Gladiators? Just kind of came to me. It has a certain ring to it.
Fear the "A"!!!

catwhowalksbyhimself

I was thinking of something more indicative of the source, like Fighters Reborn, or something.  But I'll go along with whatever you decide.

On another note I found this

EDIT:  Nevermind, it's horrible

A greasemonkey script that lets you do things like create a list of opponents and easily go to you enemies' cells before deciding to challenge them.

Gremlin

Freedom Fighters Reborn! I am down with having a potentially terrifying name.

Glitch Girl

Well, I'm trying to stay away from "Freedom Reborn" or varients, simply because I don't think I have any control over who joins the clan, so just in case, I'd like to only be loosely affiliated.

@Alaric:  :P
-Glitch Girl

Ares_God_of_War

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange eons even death may die."

catwhowalksbyhimself

Eh, forget that greasemonkey script.  It makes it so you can't watch any battles, which is that fun part of the whole thing.  Don't use it.

Uncle Yuan

To heck with the bear - that wolf sucks!!!!!!
"But there's no use crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'till you run out of cake
And the science gets done, and you make a neat gun
For the people who are still alive."

Glitch Girl

What are you talking about Cat?  I installed it and have been watching all the resulting battles.  (NOTE: I've been manually going to the arena instead of using the "battle" button so that may make a difference, but I like seeing the stats beforehand so I don't... oh, challenge someone with both a flail AND a bear)
-Glitch Girl

catwhowalksbyhimself

With me all battles are skipped.  I can't even rewatch them.  But if it works better for everyone else, then go for it.

Glitch Girl

Okay I hit level 10, but the 9:00 maintenance shutdown kicked in before I could see about making a clan.  (plus I only got an Agility upgrade, third single upgrade so far, bleah)  Tomorrow I should have a clan for us. 
-Glitch Girl

JeyNyce

Let us know when, I'll be happy to join.
I don't call for tech support, I AM TECH SUPPORT!
It's the internet, don't take it personal!

Glitch Girl

-Glitch Girl

daerdevil

Just saw the clan.  What's the rules on joining (I have 2 brutes at level 7)?  They're both pretty good, but only one has a pupil.

frankenskank.mybrute.com 34 victories
and
nuisbol.mybrute.com 38 victories

Well, I put in both, I guess pick the one that fits best. 

cvc

Stone hammer ouch that hurts. :doh:

Glitch Girl

daerdevil: I think anyone can join a clan.  No rules really.  Go for it.  :)
-Glitch Girl

Alaric

Quote from: Glitch Girl on May 27, 2009, 02:23:43 PM
daerdevil: I think anyone can join a clan.  No rules really.  Go for it.  :)

It looks like you have to give approval for new members.

By the way, I had an unusual number of Brutal Errors (and I not infrequently get a lot of them) while trying to connect to the clan page- Glitch Aura?
Fear the "A"!!!

Glitch Girl

Thanks for the heads up Alaric.  I just approved you.

BTW: If I don't recognize your name, I won't approve you, unless you guys want to let just anyone in. :)  Otherwise, if it's not in this thread, let me know.
-Glitch Girl

Marmeille

:marm: *meow!*

I applied for your clan GG.
Marmeille is the wisest cat ever, EVER!!!
Cool Cape is sometimes made of oatmeal (freaking unstable molecules).
[IMG]http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k30/marma_pix/CivilWarMarm.gif[/img]

Uncle Yuan

I can see a list of "recently created clans" and "top ranked clans" but I don't see a way to search for a specific clan.

Gremlin

I'm pending. LET ME IN GLITCHIE! ;)

PreRaphaelite

Quote from: Gremlin on May 27, 2009, 11:30:01 PM
I'm pending. LET ME IN GLITCHIE! ;)

And lower the high standards of the Clan? Don't do such a thing!
;)
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Glitch Girl

Geez... let me eat dinner in peace first folks.  :P

Yuan: if your Brute has a password, you can use the link I posted and just "log in" to join.
the link again: http://mybrute.com/team/26461

-Glitch Girl

Uncle Yuan

Quote from: Glitch Girl on May 28, 2009, 12:04:15 AM
Geez... let me eat dinner in peace first folks.  :P

Yuan: if your Brute has a password, you can use the link I posted and just "log in" to join.
the link again: http://mybrute.com/team/26461

Thanks.  Daily maintenance time - I'll try it in the am.  How did everyone else get in?