News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

USAgent's 2nd rate skinning

Started by USAgent, March 31, 2009, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.A.M.

These in now way are 2nd rate skins. (referring to the title)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

primus

I agree, the meshes/skopes are amazing as well

USAgent

I don't know, maybe I just didn't want my skin thread to drop off the face of oblivion (which it was pretty close to).  But I actually made my first skin in over a year.

It was someone who just had to be done........

The Hypno Hustler!

It was a easy quick skin that I just threw togeather for the heck of it since he was so highly in demand ^_^

That was on a Johnny Patches skope which he still has a bunch that need skins for!

Podmark

Oh no! Not him!
Great job USAgent, a nice clean skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

JKCarrier

That is just plain awesome. One of my favorite obscuro Spidey villains!  ^_^

blobula

A Hypno-Hustler skin, at last ! :o
Well done, Agent.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

daglob

Ah, he is good.

...and there goes another one off my list.

Previsionary

USAGENT! Where have you been, man? Where've you bloody been? It's nice to see you around again, and that is quite the nice skin. Query, is that villain even used anymore? Is he still alive? The fans wanna know!
Disappear when you least expe--

Cyber Burn

Right on, glad to see you skinning again.  :thumbup:

Swingman

Yes! I've been waiting for someone to skin that mesh. It looks awesome.

Johnny Patches

kool!!  :thumbup: been wanting  so long  :) nice US

Amazo Version 2.2

2nd rate character...maybe - 2nd rate skinning...give yourself alot more credit.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Outcast

Great work on Hypno Hustler, US Agent. I really like that electric guitar. Hope to see more of your work. :)

murs47

Very nice, especially the guitar

UnkoMan

Ah ha ha ha! Awesome.

I really like how you did the afro.

fractal

:thumbup: Great job usagent!!! Very nice can't wait to get my hands on this skin!!

Would love to see you take on some more of jp's unskinned skopes (harpy & big wheel, hint hint  :) ).
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed"

And when I find my way back,
The fact is I just may stay, or I may not
I've acquired quite a taste
For a well made mistake

"No hay banda! There is no band. It is all an illusion... "

laughing paradox

USAgent! I'm so glad you skinned the Hypno-Hustler! I really dig the way the afro looks. The guitar looks great, too!

USAgent

Wow I can't believe this mook went over so well, thanks all for the kind words.

Quote from: Previsionary on October 01, 2010, 04:44:21 AM
USAGENT! Where have you been, man? Where've you bloody been? It's nice to see you around again, and that is quite the nice skin. Query, is that villain even used anymore? Is he still alive? The fans wanna know!

Hey Prev, I pop in once in awhile usually to check the requests to see if I can send someone a character I may have.  Then I wanted to look through my skin thread only to see it on page 4 and I think anything after page 5 gets deleted so I just couldn't have that. So what good way to bump my skin thread......make a skin! 
The Hustler shows up a a joke once in while here and there, I really don't think he could be used much more than that though.

Hopefully I won't wait until my skin thread is back 4 pages to make another one!  I will probably grab another one of JP's skinless skopes for the next one (when time permits).  I would like to suggest other skinners to check them out too, I'd hate to see those awsome skopes skinless!

Oh yeah I put him up at my yahoo group:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/USAgentskins2/

USAgent

Here are a couple more JP skinless skopes skinned.

Marvel's Styx and Stone.

panoramac

AfghanAnt

Sticks' teeth are great plus awesome job capturing the source material.

Cyber Burn

Great to see more of JP's skopes getting skinned. Looking good.  :D

blobula

Nice job Agent. They look like the "real" characters.
Styx needs some eyebrows though. ;)
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

laughing paradox

Sweet! Nice to see more JP skopes being skinned.

I really like how these fellas look, USAgent. The pants for Styx came out really nice. I didn't even notice the lack of eyebrows until Blobula pointed it out! :)

Podmark

Really good job USAgent. Don't think I'm familiar with them.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Figure Fan

BentonGrey

Very nice work Agent!  The face work on these two is great. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

USAgent

Thanks again everyone!  These 2 are old Spiderman villains from the 80's early 90's. Styx has a corrosive touch and gets a "high" when he uses his power on a human. Stone is the brains of the two even though you wouldn't expect it, also even though he looks like the typical invunerable strong guy he just has peak human strength and gets KOed by Spidey or Venom pretty easy.  His power comes from some shoulder mounted weapons that shoot various types of attacks.

The face work is all C6 except for some black teeth and a couple added wrinkles on Styx's forehead, and missing eyebrowes? Naw, he just got them singed off my the Torch right before I skinned him ;)  ...yeah I forgot them.

They are available in My 2nd yahoo group.

billdamn22

Remind me again as to why you haven't produced more skins in your time here? Great stuff. I am glad you got to them before I did. :thumbup:

USAgent

Seriously Bill, If I had any idea that you are going to be skinning any certain characters I would not have any inclination to even attempt them myself ^_^