News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

USAgent's 2nd rate skinning

Started by USAgent, March 31, 2009, 04:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scorpion13mk2

Wow, dude.

I gotta say, the characters are lame, and Id never in a million years think to request them, but since you did them so good, I mean, look like in the comic good, now I want to get them in my game. Im not joking. Your skinning has made them desirable to me.

USAgent

Wow Scorpion, thats some pretty flattering things to say there, thanks alot.  It really makes me wanna keep skinning these lame-o characters.  But they probably wouldn't even look close to what they should look like without JP's skopes.

These are the only type of characters I want to skin though, that is (2nd rate/obscure/never skinned before)

Scorpion13mk2

Id request Killer Shrike but C6 inexplicably already did him.

What about Angar the screamer? He was pretty goofy.

cryonic2099

Quote from: USAgent on October 24, 2010, 02:22:29 PM
Seriously Bill, If I had any idea that you are going to be skinning any certain characters I would not have any inclination to even attempt them myself ^_^

Bill's stuff is great, but don't sell yourself short. Your stuff it really good...you're definitely on an even playing field with the big dogs!!

electro

I need all 3 of these skins - Nice work Agent! :blink:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: USAgent on October 24, 2010, 06:34:37 PM
Wow Scorpion, thats some pretty flattering things to say there, thanks alot.  It really makes me wanna keep skinning these lame-o characters.  But they probably wouldn't even look close to what they should look like without JP's skopes.

These are the only type of characters I want to skin though, that is (2nd rate/obscure/never skinned before)

I do hope to see more, any thoughts as to what's next?

USAgent

Quote from: Cyber Burn on November 15, 2010, 07:50:37 AM

I do hope to see more, any thoughts as to what's next?

I am thinking when I do get around to the next skin it will most likely be Johnny P's Hammer and Anvil mesh, it looks they would be simple characters to skin.