Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Figure Fan

laughing paradox

Thanks!

I'll start making faces from scratch.. eventually. :) Sooner than later, though.

BentonGrey

Wow!  Those are some great faces LP!  You've done some really nice work there, and going that extra mile is really impressive.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cascarudo

awesome skins like always and great face work

laughing paradox

Some updates!

My computer totally died over a month back, so I lost all my data, including my New Mutants skins/skopes. *insert sad face here* I will eventually redo them (I actually started a skope for Magik again), but it won't be for some time.

Meanwhile, I figured I'd redo some other skins I did. Them Legion ladies need some love.. again!

Before:

After:

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Wow, those are EXCELLENT LP!  Great work!  I really like the eyes on Dream Girl, but the color work on all of these is great.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys! I have a few other Legion ladies I want to create, then I'll focus on them New Mutants.

Cyber Burn

Incredible improvement on the colors LP. Well done.

Outcast

Nice update LP.

I like the improvements you've made on some of the details like their seams ....highlights....wings.... and the colors do look brighter compared to before.

Great work on updating them on different meshes as well. The facework looks nice and clean too (even though they look so serious compared to before...). :)

Bloodshadow

Sweet stuff LP :thumbup:
Dawnstar is definately my favorite,but all three look great.

grenadier

Great Job LP.

Dawnstar looks just like my niece.  She has that look when you're trying to mess with her.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Randomdays

They are all big improvements over the old ones, but I must say I like Dreamgirls old hair more than the new, at least in the screenshots. Ingame might be different.

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys! I'm going to do a few more characters before I release them, including this lady:

Bloodshadow

Awesome job LP! :thumbup:
I am loving your Legion skins,can't wait to see more :cool:

Podmark

Your improvements really show especially with Shadow Lass.
I'm impressed with your Triplicate Girl, the colours are really nice and the I like how the line work looks.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Huge update in the future.. someday.. and I do it because I love you, you hooligans. :D

spydermann93

Helix

Anybody else wonder how Razorfist eats Jell-O? Just sayin'...

Beautiful skins, LP! I am seriously diggin' Crystal especially.

juancho

wow, seriously nice skinz LP.

I'm loving the before and after pic of the LoSH ladies, it really shows how much you have grown as a skiner

Outcast

How did i miss that Triplicate Girl skin? I really like it.

On this latest batch of skins, my favorite would be Arcanna and Crystal.

To think that you can give each skin you make, you're own style of unique faces now, just shows how much you've improved. :)

President Raygun

Great work LP :thumbup:, I love the Wizard's face

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

Podmark

Nice stuff LP. Not familiar with Arcanna though.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Arcanna looks awesome. The others are nice, too. Your female faces are looking real good these days, and I like the use of refl layers.
The fella's faces still look a little generic... but they are pretty much all blank expression faced guys anyhow.

laughing paradox

Thanks for the input, everyone! It's really appreciated.  :cool:

Quote from: UnkoMan on February 16, 2012, 10:24:41 PM
Arcanna looks awesome. The others are nice, too. Your female faces are looking real good these days, and I like the use of refl layers.
The fella's faces still look a little generic... but they are pretty much all blank expression faced guys anyhow.

I can freely admit that I put more effort into the female skins I create than the male ones.. I will work on the male faces eventually, though.

Quote from: Podmark on February 14, 2012, 01:06:01 AM
Nice stuff LP. Not familiar with Arcanna though.

Arcanna was the magic-wielding member of the Squadron Supreme, and an analogue of Zatanna.

Bloodshadow

Sledgehammer

Top notch, LP. I really like Arcanna and Razorfist.

laughing paradox

*knocks the dust off this thread*

So it's been a while, amigos. Did you watch The Cabin in the Woods? I did. It was great. Do you want to hear my take on it? Yeah, I didn't think so either. :)

I haven't released any Freedom Force content in over half a year, and the previews since have been far and few.

However, that doesn't mean I haven't been up to some things...

Spoiler

There's going to be a massive update eventually in the future.