Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

You know I'm a big fan of your skin work.................................................and this is no exception.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Quote from: laughing paradox on April 16, 2012, 10:49:01 PM
*knocks the dust off this thread*

So it's been a while, amigos. Did you watch The Cabin in the Woods? I did. It was great. Do you want to hear my take on it? Yeah, I didn't think so either. :)

That movie was AWESOME!!!

Couple creepy parts (not scary, just disturbing) as well as some funny parts.

Great movie, all-in-all. :thumbup:

Also, I'm loving the skin!

Podmark

Looking good. Looking forward to this massive update.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Wow LP, that is one of your better skins, in my opinion.  Ms. Marvel looks fantastic.  I really love the detailing on her gloves and boots.  Great work man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cascarudo

great skin :thumbup: really like the eyes

docdelorean88

Your skin work has taken leaps and bounds, just within the last few months! Amazing work! I cant wait to see your updates!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

laughing paradox

Thanks for the comments. It's truly appreciated. :)

Here's Ms. Marvel in the black and white color scheme. I guess that would make this version Warbird?

Cyber Burn

Excellent deetail on the mask LP.

Previsionary

Carol looks nice, LP. Dunno if I'm fond of the sash, but everything else is solid. Are you considering doing her upcoming, post AvX look at all?
Disappear when you least expe--

laughing paradox

Thank you. I intend to redo the sash, so good eye. I absolutely detest the new design for Ms. Marvel, but if I were to do it, I'd keep the long hair. Her short hair is ugly to me. I hope all is well with you, Prev.

TonmaFan

I have a Yahoo group now, click here!

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Very nice, I really like the mask on that one.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

laughing paradox

Thanks!

Here's some other things I've created.

Podmark

A Stacy X skin? Cool! Good job on the scales.
Nice Betsy too, very distinctive face.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks, Pod. Yeah, I never saw a Stacy X done before so I wanted to give it a try. I based it more on her design in the Vengeance book than as an X-men, but it still works, I think.

Cyber Burn

Amazo Version 2.2

i reallly like the custom faces on your skins lp, and your work is always very consstantly good.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

murs47

Weeeeeee doggy! Dem some perty dames!

laughing paradox

Comparison Time!

So I did the Scarlet Witch last year for Grenadier's awesome mesh. Here's a reminder:

I figured that skin does the mesh a disservice so I decided to update it with some style:

Also, one of my favorite Avengers of all time:

Previsionary

Nice improvement, LP! Hope you made her some beam FX.  ;) And I'm glad you're showing Photon some love! I grew to really like her character, so of course, she started barely showing up.  <_<
Disappear when you least expe--

Cyber Burn

Your level of improvement is phenominal! Great skins both. :thumbup:

John Jr.

Wanda's new face is really better than the original, and I really like your colors in all of them.

Vertex

I can't ever say I was a big fan of Monica's but it's a nice skin I must say
A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

laughing paradox

Thanks, everyone! Nice to see some Monica love (or even indifference!). I'd like to see her return to the Avengers full time, but after Bendis has left the book.

Here's something else I finished up pretty quickly, thanks to kittbashing (my own work, that is.)

Off to work on a Scarlet Witch Hex Beam!

Podmark

Those are some nice girls there, LP. Good update on Wanda.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

These girls are looking great

Bloodshadow

detourne_me

laughing paradox

My sincere thanks, folks! I'm glad you like 'em.