Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

Quote from: laughing paradox on May 27, 2012, 06:28:36 PM
Here's something else I finished up pretty quickly, thanks to Creative re-use of parts.

Fixed that for you.

martialstorm

Looooove your Black Cat and very impressed with the overall improvment between your earlier and latest work.

laughing paradox

Previsionary

Another site update? This is a half a year thing with you, I'm sure. :D
Disappear when you least expe--

spydermann93

Quote from: laughing paradox on June 15, 2012, 02:52:41 AM

oh my, those skins look great!

I see an update to your avatar as well. New keyframes?

laughing paradox

Quote from: Previsionary on June 15, 2012, 03:06:07 AM
Another site update? This is a half a year thing with you, I'm sure. :D

I remember when I first created Force of Paradox (a year ago!) and said to myself, "I'd be a fool to redesign it again."

Fast forward to now and I'm saying the same thing... again! I think I'm done on the site redesign front, though. I hope!

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 15, 2012, 03:09:07 AM
oh my, those skins look great!

I see an update to your avatar as well. New keyframes?

Thank ya! I just updated the skin, I really liked the mesh the skope was based on: Grenadier's Superman.

John Jr.

Looking forward to see more of your work, LP! You're always getting better and better!
(and maybe we get luck and you'll make more Legionnaires ;) )

Cyber Burn

laughing paradox

So, Force of Paradox is up and running again, totally updated.

This project lasted about.. um, all year so far and some of last year? I had all my content hosted on my old site, LP's Repository (RIP), but that site was closing for good. That gave me the opportunity to redesign the site and it struck at a time where I found myself with a lot of free time. While I normally would have uploaded content as I finished it (Hey, I started as a lurker, too.. I totally feel for you guys when someone previews something and it's released like a year later, if even then!), I decided to just skin and get better and just do what I love. Well, I decided to bring along some friends into the mix, which has led my asking Murs and Hoss to give me some of their content to host.

Thankfully, they complied and helped out big time! To you both, I'm indebted. I also want to give a big thanks to Grenadier for making some spectacular meshes, which made me want to skin better. It also gave me some great meshes to skope! Also, thanks to you, O Anonymous One!

Anyway, this was a total labor of love. I hope you enjoy these skins and skopes as much as I had in making them.

A full list of the releases will follow, but why don't you just check the site out and find out? ;)  There are a fair share of 'redo' skins and characters, like Fantasma and Darkstar (and Magik and Black Widow.. why do I love Russian female heroes so much?) I think the site would have been ready earlier if it wasn't for me looking at my skins and thinking "Gross. I can do so much better." Never content.. is there a word for that? Oh yeah: Laughing Paradox. :)

Enjoy!

PS - You may have to reload a page of 5, since it's still uploading to the server or something? I don't know.

detourne_me

blobula

This is a feast for the eyes LP. Your website is a gold mine.
Sorry for my bad english, I`m still learning.

spydermann93

Incredible, LP.

Just, incredible... :D

Podmark

You've got some really great stuff there LP!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks, folks! Glad you're enjoying.

naitvalis

Many thanks for all your works LP!
the new site is so rich and well designed! :thumbup:

XPTO

Thanks for the site and work LP,  these are all top notch.  :cool:

EDIT: LP i just checked your Enchantress and it seems there are some missing files for the body am i correct? i tried to dl again to check if something went wrong with my dl but it seems those files are indeed not in the zip.  ;)

laughing paradox

Thanks!

Try downloading Grenadier's Enchantress from the site.

I believe he released a newer version of it and the skin I provided should be for that version. I'll look into it myself, tho, and see if I just mangled the zip file. Thanks for the head's up!

hoss20

The newer version of Gren's Enchantress uses the Female_Heels_Gren art file for the body. It looks like the old female_Gren and female_Gren_refl files were left in the standard skin. They are unnecessary for the current mesh and, of course, make LP's skin folder look a little light. Now, as far as LP goes, our friend left out the glow files for Extras and Female_Heels_Gren. What a jerk. :P  I imagine throwing copies of those files from the standard folder into LP's should solve the problem.

LP, I tried downloading the Enchantress skin again, just to double check and had some issues. I also tried to download Calypso and had trouble with that one, as well. My download stalls at 99% and runs until I just get an error stating that the file can not be downloaded. I'll check further to see if it's something on my end.

Edit: It looks I may be having issues with my download accelerator. Not sure why as it's the same one I've been using. Anyway, if anyone else has any issues, let us know.

Amazo Version 2.2

the updated site is seriouslyy sweet guys. lots of great content on it.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Sioux City Dynamo

LP, great skins and love the new site!!
Io

laughing paradox

Blowin' dust off this sucker...

Podmark

Great to see you skinning again LP. Good job on the queens, especially getting all those parts on there.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

spydermann93

The Black Queen has them crazy eyes.

I love the skins, LP! :thumbup:

murs47

"Good...good." --Fire Bug

windblown

Those skins look great! I especially like the Black Queen.

Cyber Burn

Great to see you skinning again LP. These look great. I hope to see more.

detourne_me

:thumbup: :thumbup: Glad to see you back man!

Bloodshadow

They both look great,but,gotta say I'm lovin' that Selene :thumbup:

Sioux City Dynamo

Very nice LP!  what base are you using?  i really like it.
Io