Laughing Paradox Skins - Cecilia Reyes (5.6.17)

Started by laughing paradox, January 21, 2009, 01:26:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Xenolith on October 05, 2011, 01:28:41 PM
Wow!  One of your best efforts.  The face is great.

Agreed. It reminds me of the Avengers:EMH cartoon. Very nice.

hoss20

Nice job. I like your take on the skirt and the hair texture is outstanding.

laughing paradox

Thanks so much, folks.  :thumbup:

Hopefully this will be the start of me getting on a skinning roll.. or not.  ;) We'll see.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: laughing paradox on October 06, 2011, 06:35:42 PM

Hopefully this will be the start of me getting on a skinning roll...  I'll get started now!!!.

Fixed!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

ShawDAMAN

Quote from: laughing paradox on October 06, 2011, 06:35:42 PM

Hopefully this will be the start of me getting on a skinning roll.. or not.  ;) We'll see.

Amora is awesome. A major upgrade even from the grenadier/C6 version which is quite good. more hair and costume detail. love it, hope it gets released.  :D

Bloodshadow

laughing paradox

Enchantress will certainly be released, but I was holding off because I did end up skinning some more things.

I'll also be doing some other members of the team before the release.

Cyber Burn

I have sooo been hoping that someone would eventually update Blue Eagle. These are awesome LP. Great colors, great detail. I am officially drooling!

hoss20

Although you already know my opinion, I had to mention again how awesome these are. But, a little premature on that Dr. Spectrum preview, weren't we?  <_<

laughing paradox

Thanks, guys!  ^_^

Yeah, Spectrum is currently a work in progress, skope-wise. I have to adjust Lady Lark's mask, too. Maybe redo the hair.

laughing paradox

Podmark

Awesome stuff LP. Looks like you've been making good use of Gren's new meshes.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

John Jr.

Impressive work with the squadron, LP. Great colors and highlights.

BentonGrey

Man LP, you've been busy!  I do believe your work on these Squadron Supreme members is some of your best yet!  These are really great.  You've got some really nice, bright colors, great detail work, and all in all really smooth skins.  All of the ones on the left of that group of SS memebers are my favorites.  I can't narrow it down any more than that.  They are all really nice.  Ohh, and I can definitely put that Northstar skin to use!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

murs47

I dig'em!

I think I agree with Benton. Hyperion really stands out.

I miss us.

Sioux City Dynamo

Great job!  I have always been a big Squadron fan and I really like the way they have turned out!!
Io

Johnny Patches

laughing paradox

Thanks, folks! Glad you like'em.

Johnny Patches! Nice to see you still around. When are we going to get a huge release of skopes from you again? ;)

Johnny Patches

motavation is the key word in that suject, thats something i dont have at this time..  :unsure:

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Johnny Patches on November 11, 2011, 10:48:08 AM
motavation is the key word in that suject, thats something i dont have at this time..  :unsure:

I'd be willing to beg and plead. You were doing some great stuff with 3ds max if I remember correctly.

UnkoMan

I dig these skins, but I do have one thing to mention... that faces are the same.

I know, these are the meshes that have yelling animations and whatnot, right? So you have to use a neutral looking face, but you can still change them up. And I know you have the ability to do that. Your Calypso and Enchantress skins, for example. They both look unique.

Anyhow, other than that I say this is good stuff. I really like Vindicator's reflective suit. Nice.

laughing paradox

Quote from: UnkoMan on November 20, 2011, 07:34:18 AM
I dig these skins, but I do have one thing to mention... that faces are the same.

I know, these are the meshes that have yelling animations and whatnot, right? So you have to use a neutral looking face, but you can still change them up. And I know you have the ability to do that. Your Calypso and Enchantress skins, for example. They both look unique.

Anyhow, other than that I say this is good stuff. I really like Vindicator's reflective suit. Nice.

Thanks for the input.. I really appreciate that you mentioned the faces because it's something I noticed as well. So I did something about it..

And yes, I'm doing the New Mutants (original and current team costumes... and yes, I know Wolfsbane isn't on the current team, but I had to do it anyway!)

I also have a question for anyone who may be perusing this:

Is there a belt that greatly resembles this?

Podmark

Yay! The new New Mutants! Always wanted to see these all get done. Nice hair for Rhane, that held me back on a skin once a while ago.

As for the belt you could try Tommy's Night_Girl2_tv or Black_widow_tvlite. There may be other options out there, or if you're feeling really ambitious you could skope one together.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

Thanks for the suggestion, Pod. I will give both meshes a try and see what sticks. I'll skope it as a last resort, but I am most certainly not looking forward to it!

I'm currently trying to work out ideas for Cannonball. I really like AA's skope, utilizing Syn's Nova mesh, but I also want there to be actual fire coming out of his legs, even while he hovers.. we'll see what I can cook up.

AfghanAnt

These are great!

Oh and guess what? I have a Cannonball basic which updates that ol' Nova skope. I can send it your way if you like. Though I don't have a hover action. I will say that glider with that mesh works better especially if you have the invulnerable while flying attribute too.

laughing paradox

Thanks! I'd love to check out that Cannonball. I'll try using the Glider attribute for him.. that's a pretty good idea.

My email is
Spoiler

UnkoMan

Yeah, there's some more difference. Keep it going even further. Start making faces from scratch. You can do it!

Also, sweet New Mutants...