News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

style

Hey I think the Downey face is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although the eyes are a bit big! ^_^ But please dont scrap that skin!!! :( Maybe if u add his goatee too.
The Ultimate Fan!

Courtnall6

New Tony Stark face :cool:

Quote from: style on July 11, 2010, 05:53:19 AM
Hey I think the Downey face is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although the eyes are a bit big! ^_^ But please dont scrap that skin!!! :(

I'm going to revisit the Downey face if I end up doing the movie Iron Man version.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Courtnall6

I was curious :P

Spoiler

2002- I remember being very proud of this skin. I felt like I was starting to get a hang of this skinning stuff. :D
2002- This was an update to one of the first actual Iron Man meshes. Remember the day when male_basic_boots came out? How awesome was that!?  :thumbup:
2004- My new base for a new mesh. This was back when Vertex was known as Bobby69. :P
2007- Wow...3 years later. My newest base for the same mesh. This was during my dull colours/heavy drop shadow days. Yuck!
2008- I was playing around with reflections on this skin...trying to get the spotted blacks look from the comicbooks. Worked for me then...not so much now.
2010- The present. New mesh...new skin! Just a wee bit better than the previous 5 skins ya?  :cool:

deano_ue

i always love seeing a time line, how the hell do you remember when you did each one

Blkcasanova247

Wow...now thats what I call an evolution. The new one shows how your skills have been elivated. I wouldn't say it's a "wee-bit" better...I'd say far and away a drastic change. I see more of your art...the style that you draw in your skins know. Fantastic! :thumbup:
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

herodad1

i like your skin c6.during the time he wore that armor he just had the stash!with gren's latest ironmen a modern movie skin would work perfect with his meshes/kf's.eyes look better on tony face mk2. :lol:

Courtnall6

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on July 11, 2010, 02:40:58 PM
i always love seeing a time line, how the hell do you remember when you did each one

I go by the date the psp file was last editied in Photoshop. I'm not sure how accurate that is...but it's better than guessing I suppose :lol:

Courtnall6

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 10, 2010, 05:30:04 PM
Quote from: grenadier on July 10, 2010, 04:02:20 PM
QuoteI hope the urge sticks. You have a ton of new stuff  I'll have to skin!

We'll try to make some stuff to get your creative energy flowing. If you want a mesh made for skinning just give me a PM and let me know what you want and I crank it out for ya.

Just sent in my request! :D

Gren just sent me the mesh I requested and... :shock2: . You're in for a treat folks! :cool:

Scorpion13mk2

Looking at the time line there, I haveta say I liked the 2007 skin better than the 2008 one. The new one though....jeez thats really nice. I mean, really friggin nice.

Blkcasanova247

Would that treat be of the "rice crispy" variety and will we get a piece today. :rolleyes: :P Just kidding. Ypu know patience is my middle name. ;)

cascarudo

Courtnall6

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 11, 2010, 04:15:04 PM
Would that treat be of the "rice crispy" variety and will we get a piece today. :rolleyes: :P Just kidding. Ypu know patience is my middle name. ;)

I'm working on it now...so you might get to at least see it today. :P

grenadier

I was going to put some new animations to it, but age caught up with me.  I had five ideas, but now I only remeber one.  Once I remember what they were, I'll update the series.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

BentonGrey

That Iron Man skin is really quite fantastic, and a good improvement on the face in the second draft.  I think the major problem of the first one was the nose.  It looked like it didn't have an end.  The color work on this new one though....very nice, I love the bright, bold colors.  He LOOKS like a comic drawing, which is very cool. 

Ohh!  This surprise has me excited!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

spydermann93

Wow! You have really improved since your first Iron Man skin in 2002. You are a great artist. Keep it up :)

Courtnall6

Here he is! :D

Spoiler

I've been dying to skin Thor in this armour for many years now...but never had the proper mesh for it. Until now! :D

Thanks for taking the request Gren! You're looking at one happy Thor fan! :thumbup:

Podmark

Oh wow that is so cool. Can't believe you guys put that together so quickly.

The Iron Man timeline is fascinating. The thing that sticks out the most to me is the bigger mesh, I think Gren got it right there.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Blkcasanova247

Holy sh...I can't cuss! Nice one guys! Oh my goodness gracious!

spydermann93

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 11, 2010, 02:53:58 PM
Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on July 11, 2010, 02:40:58 PM

I go by the date the psp file was last editied in Photoshop. I'm not sure how accurate that is...but it's better than guessing I suppose :lol:

thought that would be it, sadly i've moved from 2 desktops to 2 laptops so i think my dates are majorly screwed up

Courtnall6

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 11, 2010, 07:43:21 PM
Is that Armenian Thor? Or is it Aqua-Thor?

Neither. It's the armour he wore during a run in with the Celestials. The Defalco/Frenz run just plain rocked! :D

Oops...just realized the dome of the helmet is the wrong colour...it's suppose to be gold. I'll have to fix that. :cool:

spydermann93

thanks for the info. Looks great nonetheless.

Keep up the great work.

Cyber Burn

Another really great combonation guuys. Nice looking mesh, and a nice looking skin.

Blkcasanova247

Alright...now upload those suckers so that our brains can truely melt down! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Oh nice.. that's the armor that Thor wore when he helped against the Masters of Evil, when he was cursed by Hela with brittle bones but eternal life. Are you going to add a bearded version of the armor?

Courtnall6

Quote from: laughing paradox on July 12, 2010, 10:26:49 PM
Oh nice.. that's the armor that Thor wore when he helped against the Masters of Evil, when he was cursed by Hela with brittle bones but eternal life. Are you going to add a bearded version of the armor?

It's not the exact same armour as that. A few changes were made (new guantlets and the belt of power) to it during the Defalco/Frenz run on Thor. He didn't wear it for too long...a few issues before it was destroyed while fighting inside a Celestial (Exitar).

Although he didn't sport one while wearing this armour style....I will probably add a bearded version anyway. :P

herodad1

John Jr.

Incredible job with Thor, C6! The armor and hammer textures are stunning. I'm looking forward the bearded version.

Courtnall6

Xenolith

It actually looks better with the beard.

Now, also from that run, you need to make a skin for Hercules in a feathered pink bath robe.bb  ^_^