News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

OMG, OMG!!!! These are awesome! Keep up the outstanding work! :thumbup:

I love War Machine's new skin! The detail is mindblowing!

bat1987

BentonGrey

Wow...all this Iron Man love really makes me want to do an Iron Man mod....must...resist....temptation!  These skins are fantastic!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Blkcasanova247

Now that just SICK Court! Now...c'mon...you know what to do...do I have to say the words. ;) And don't resist BG...let the modding energy flow within you! :P
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

ghazkul

OMG!!!! I've never seen War Machine look so freekin good! Have you thought about skinning the Mark18 Gren has done to go with it? Force Works anyone ^^

Cyber Burn

Quote from: BentonGrey on July 18, 2010, 01:31:41 AM
Wow...all this Iron Man love really makes me want to do an Iron Man mod....must...resist....temptation!  These skins are fantastic!

Let the mod addiction win Benton, give in to the temptation.

Great War Machine C6, I'm glad to see you back skinning again. I can't wait to see what's next.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: ghazkul on July 19, 2010, 09:30:32 AM
OMG!!!! I've never seen War Machine look so freekin good! Have you thought about skinning the Mark18 Gren has done to go with it? Force Works anyone ^^

Force Works? Ptah!

DO a Iron Man skin for the Mrk14 Armor and do a Captain America and The Avengers Mod! We even have the correct Mandarin mesh?

"Why Should It Goes Well?"

Courtnall6

Thanks everybody :cool:. War Machine was a doozy to skin and I'm glad you all like the end result. :thumbup:

One more...

The new(new at the time anyway) red and gold armour!

I'm off work tomorrow so I will finally be uploading all this stuff to CoF. :D :P

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

ghazkul

herodad1

that really looks good c6! if your going to release your awsome stuff...could you throw your doc doom into the care package too please.

Scorpion13mk2

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 19, 2010, 11:52:42 PM
Thanks everybody :cool:. War Machine was a doozy to skin and I'm glad you all like the end result. :thumbup:

One more...

The new(new at the time anyway) red and gold armour!

I'm off work tomorrow so I will finally be uploading all this stuff to CoF. :D :P

Its so bright and colorful......

Courtnall6

Quote from: herodad1 on July 20, 2010, 12:23:20 AM
that really looks good c6! if your going to release your awsome stuff...could you throw your doc doom into the care package too please.

Not to worry...he'll be one of the 18 or so skins released :cool:

herodad1

darkknight92

Stanley

Straight from the pages of a comic book. Flashbacks of old Iron Man comics coming back to me.

Did you do any other War Machine skins in the past? :)

Courtnall6

Quote from: Stanley on July 20, 2010, 01:50:39 AM
Straight from the pages of a comic book. Flashbacks of old Iron Man comics coming back to me.

Did you do any other War Machine skins in the past? :)

I thought about skinning War Machine in the past...but that's as far as it got! :P

Quote from: darkknight92 on July 20, 2010, 01:43:31 AM
18!!! Wow...many thanks for your work.

18 as it stands now. I might be able to squeeze in another one before uploading. :lol:

Quote from: ghazkul on July 19, 2010, 09:30:32 AM

I'll probably end up skinning that version...even tho that's when Tony decided to stop looking like Iron Man. He got the colours right and thats about it.

Podmark

Another great skin Court. It will be very cool to see some releases too.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Courtnall6

Ooookay...just uploaded everything. Well, not everything. I'm holding back on the Battle Armour Thor. I think Gren wanted to do some more tweeks to it...so the skin will be the standard for the mesh when he releases it. So when Champions of Freedom is updated...you kids go crazy! :D

Also, since Battle Armour Thor is a no show...I added a new skin to make up for it. :cool:

Spoiler

Stanley

Whoa! Very nice work there C6. I can't wait to see it up close. :)

Courtnall6

Stanley

Way ahead of you sir. Way ahead of you. I've been downloading like crazy here. Thanks. :)

Courtnall6

Hmmm looks like Dr. Doom missed the update (unless I'm just blind). Sorry about that herodad1 I know you were looking forwawrd to him. :(

I'll try to get him up for download as soon as I can.

EDIT: All good. Doom is good to go. :)

herodad1

got him. THANKS c6! they all look really good as usual!  :thumbup:

Tomato

thought I'd post real quick and say that, after playing the (un)reasonable facsimile of the Avengers most of the weekend via MUA2, I opened up copies of your Thor, Iron Man, and Cap (the one you did as a standard for Ren's mesh...) and I have to say... I almost wept man. It's absolutely pathetic that a low-res game made in 2001 has better fan graphics then a professional work.

Courtnall6

QuoteIt's absolutely pathetic that a low-res game made in 2001 has better fan graphics then a professional work.

It's all about love for the superhero genre my man...and staying faithful to the source material. :cool:

Courtnall6

A couple of new skins. :)

Iron Man in his original Red and Gold armour.

Vanguard of the Soviet Super Sodliers.

And since Gren was awesome enough to upload his latest Armoured Thor mesh...I can now upload the skin for it. :cool:

Scorpion13mk2

I like that Vanguard guy. You can almost smell the 70's coming off of him.

John Jr.

They are both great. Vanguard's toga is impressive, great detail i the cloth work. The hammer is perfect too.

grenadier

Court you are on your game again!!!!

Those spoilers are awesome!!!!!!

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.