News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

She looks great Court!   Also I gota thank you or going ith the blue n' white F4 costumes,  i think they were my favorite era.

Courtnall6

Quote from: detourne_me on August 04, 2009, 01:46:06 AM
She looks great Court!   Also I gota thank you or going ith the blue n' white F4 costumes,  i think they were my favorite era.

When I think Fantastic Four...that's usually what they're wearing :cool:

There is also that nagging question...are they blue and white...or black and white? :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Tomato

Blue and White... I think the only person with the blue-highlighted black I've ever seen as "Black" is Venom.

I look at it this way... if the blue highlights can be removed and/or replaced with a dark-ish gray and still look right, tis black. otherwise, dark blue.

Courtnall6

Tomato

heh, I qualified it right after you posted  :P

Courtnall6

Bah...you crazy new age fanboys with your fancy new colours. Blue is blue and black is blue I say! Not confusing at all! :P

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

NomadX

I also associate the Fantastic Four with their blue/white costumes. Regardless of that campy 90's cartoon with it's awful theme song....

Courtnall6

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

Tomato

Quote from: NomadX on August 04, 2009, 03:38:03 AM
I also associate the Fantastic Four with their blue/white costumes. Regardless of that campy 90's cartoon with it's awful theme song....

Actually if I recall right, they changed that theme eventually... and the second one wasn't as horrible. Wish they'd changed Spidey's too... that techno theme was garbage.

Back on topic though... the more I look at these, the more I like the skins. They feel... right, I guess. Like this is how the Fan 4 was intended to look 3D.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Jakew

Ridiculously cool. I'd really like to see a clip of that FF in action.

deano_ue

they look fantastic, the costume work is superb. but i don't like sue i fele her face structure is to harsh the cheeks are to strong.

the rest of you can put down the pitchforks

Xenolith

Its funny that TUE said that because I was going to post that Sue looks exactly like some of the women in my family and that her face was dead on.  lol

Still, I think Sue's early appearances were with a very soft face.  Some of the later appearance showed harsher features, like the Pual Ryan run.

cascarudo

i have no words to describe it is just awesome  :blink:

Courtnall6

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on August 04, 2009, 02:58:44 PM
they look fantastic, the costume work is superb. but i don't like sue i fele her face structure is to harsh the cheeks are to strong.

the rest of you can put down the pitchforks

Dude...I already made the fancy group shot! It's too late for Sue now! :P

jtharris86

It doesn't need to be said but yeah excellent job. I love your skins.  :thumbup:

style

You forgot Sue and Richards son :rolleyes:..... and if you really wanna go all out She Hulk, Medusa, and the She Thing
The Ultimate Fan!

Previsionary

Quote from: style on August 05, 2009, 04:17:16 PM
You forgot Sue and Richards son :rolleyes:..... and if you really wanna go all out She Hulk, Medusa, and the She Thing

You sure you don't wanna add Valeria to the list too, style?  ;)
Disappear when you least expe--

deano_ue

Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 05, 2009, 01:33:54 AM
Dude...I already made the fancy group shot! It's too late for Sue now! :P

sorry man, real life stopped me getting there sooner, i'll try and get it next time :P

Outcast

Skinning faces is no easy task. Those four are Fantastic!  :blink:  :P

Awesome work as always C6.  The fancy group shot would definitely make for a good poster/wallpaper. :cool:

Artemis

Love eveerything about all four! fantastic work!!

Aly Cat

Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 04, 2009, 02:10:03 AM
There is also that nagging question...are they blue and white...or black and white? :P

I know this is a LATE post, but they are black & white; the uniforms were blue & black originally but were turned to black(with blue highlights)& white when they passed thru the negative zone distortion area when the portal was distroyed by Annihilus WAY back (caused by the unstable molecules reacting to passing thru the distortion area). They have stuck with that color scheme ever since. ;) Almost everything black is highlighted with blue in the comics; ever notice how Superman has blue highlights in his hair? It's not because he has dark blue hair.........

Scorpion13mk2

C.....you wouldnt want to do a old school Kirby Costume (Blue with Dark Blue Gloves, etc) version for fans of that suit....would ya?

Courtnall6

Quote from: Scorpion13mk2 on August 10, 2009, 01:38:59 PM
C.....you wouldnt want to do a old school Kirby Costume (Blue with Dark Blue Gloves, etc) version for fans of that suit....would ya?

Yes and probalby one or two of the modern FF versions as well. It'll be a while though...I've been taking time off from skinning so I don't burnout for the next 3 months :wacko:

Quote from: Aly Cat on August 10, 2009, 02:15:53 AM
Quote from: Courtnall6 on August 04, 2009, 02:10:03 AM

I know this is a LATE post, but they are black & white; the uniforms were blue & black originally but were turned to black(with blue highlights)& white when they passed thru the negative zone distortion area when the portal was distroyed by Annihilus WAY back (caused by the unstable molecules reacting to passing thru the distortion area). They have stuck with that color scheme ever since. ;) Almost everything black is highlighted with blue in the comics; ever notice how Superman has blue highlights in his hair? It's not because he has dark blue hair.........

I believe John Byrne also stated that the costumes were black and white...and when the man who redesigns the uniform says they are black and white...they are black and white. :cool:

area34

Are any of the updated Freedom Forcer's going to be added to the Champs site? Oh- and whatever happened with the updated(or is it retrodated) Sabertooth?

docdelorean88

Quote from: area34 on September 04, 2009, 07:31:37 PM
Are any of the updated Freedom Forcer's going to be added to the Champs site? Oh- and whatever happened with the updated(or is it retrodated) Sabertooth?
I also wondered this.
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

Quote from: area34 on September 04, 2009, 07:31:37 PM

I'm holding off releasing the Freedom Force reskins until I finish Liberty Lad and Eve. Classic Sabertooth will hopefully be done when my next skinning groove hits.

detourne_me

Classic Creed like from Iron Fist, or from the Brotherhood?   
want me to send you the ink skope or release it with your older skin?