News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Courtnall6

Okay...I'm starting to see the colour issue (this is why I should wait a couple of hours before I post a pic...I always see the errors after I come back to it). Here's a more orangey Thing. :cool:

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Courtnall6

Ooo wait...how about with more yellow highlights than orange...

herodad1

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

NomadX

Your new Thing skin looks great, especially since you didn't mirror the face on this one  :D

jtharris86

Yeah, I have to agree with everyone. Great job C.

Figure Fan

LOVE it. I'll be firing up Freedom Force once the Champions site goes live! :-)

laughing paradox

The Thing looks like he jumped out of a comic book. Great job.

style

Quote from: herodad1 on July 26, 2009, 08:42:02 PMi'd like to see you tackle some FF villians.doom,blastaar,an armored looking wizard and his pals!

I agree to me C there are alot of villians I'm surprised to see you haven't touched yet.  :( My top ten villians I'd love to see you tackle is:

1. Penguin
2. Arcade
3. Dr. Doom
4. Wizard
5. Mandarin
6. Black widow
7. Twoface
8. Red skull in a suit ;')
9. Prowler
10. Bonebreaker
(Most of these I have skopes for! :thumbup:)

and honarable mention: The Star Jammers (you know I gotta throw these guys in there every 5 years! ^_^)
The Ultimate Fan!

cascarudo

Cyber Burn

Thing and Colossus look great (Awesome Colossus mesh, Tomato). I'm really looking forward to the Champions site being unveiled.

Mangler44

Good grief!   This post has my stoked!  So how does one get to play with these wonderful toys?  The hulking mutated General Eiling has my son screaming at me... "Dad get the purple hulk! DAD!"  I must say, I would love to see him go up against Supes had Justice League Unlimited not ended.

Anyway, fantastic work on these skins team!  Please let me know when these are released.

Courtnall6

Thanks for the comments! :cool:

I have to update the rest of the team now :D

A WIP of Mr. Fantastic. I'm trying to get a loose fit look for him...also the hair is just a place holder.

QuotePlease let me know when these are released.

Keep your eyes on  the "Promotions and Site Updates" forum...2012 is just around the corner! :P ;)

Tomato

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 28, 2009, 03:04:40 AM
2012 is just around the corner! :P ;)

Is it 2012 again? I heard from Murs that he and Cas had changed the set date to 2010... just to be overly optimistic

murs47

Quote from: Courtnall6 on July 28, 2009, 03:04:40 AM
Keep your eyes on  the "Promotions and Site Updates" forum...2012 is just around the corner! :P ;)

:lol:

Looks great C...but I think he needs more chin wrinkles to match his forehead wrinkles. Also, if that hair is just place holder, may I have it for my Reed Richards skin which I'll be doing in summer of 2010? K thx. ^_^

docdelorean88

:mellow:...2012...2012?... :huh:...2012?!?! :angry:... 2012... : <_<...2012... :angry:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Blkcasanova247

Realistically...more like late 2012. ;) The costume...wow man...all the detailing from the seaming and fabric wrinkles. FANTASTIC!  :P :thumbup: I'm not so keen on the nose though...the rest of his face is great but something is buggin' me about the nose that I can't quite articulate. Any chance of you doing the "Hitch" designs?
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

herodad1

that reed richards is FANTASTIC!glad to hear your updating the team.if your getting FF fever we may still get a few villians out of you yet.great job c6! :lol:

Courtnall6

Thanks for the input guys. :cool:

QuoteAny chance of you doing the "Hitch" designs?

I don't know...not a big fan of those designs (too ULTIMATE) and I really hate the fingerless gloves he gave them.

GGiant

That face on Mr.Fantastic is awesome! and that Thing is awesome too.

laughing paradox

That's a great Reed Richards. I don't see how you can improve even more on the hair, because it all looks great. I look forward to the rest of the team.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on July 28, 2009, 01:11:45 PM
Realistically...more like late 2012. ;) The costume...wow man...all the detailing from the seaming and fabric wrinkles. FANTASTIC!  :P :thumbup: I'm not so keen on the nose though...the rest of his face is great but something is buggin' me about the nose that I can't quite articulate. Any chance of you doing the "Hitch" designs?

I think I can see what Blkcasanova is saying, If you're looking at the face, and center around the nose, the shadow almost looks like Hitler's mustache. That being said, the creases on the costume are outstanding.

Courtnall6

Previsionary

Looking good, C6. I'm a little unsure about the forehead wrinkles on Torch though. I think it makes him look a little weird. In fact, he kinda looks evil/menacing to me. As a side note, will you be doing a "Hammond" version of Torch?
Disappear when you least expe--

jtharris86

Great job on Reed Richards, he looks FANTASTIC.
The Human does look a little odd with the wrinkles tho, but other then that excellent job.

captmorgan72

yeah, the forehead wrinkles do make torch look a little evil.

Courtnall6

Heh...ya I can get carried away with the forehead wrinkles.

Scorpion13mk2

Howsaboot giving the Torch "The People's Eyebrow"? That what I though you gave him in the first picture.

I think itd fit him perfect.

Gremlin

The eyebrows are alright, but the smile is a little...I dunno, it's more "You think you could possibly approach me?" than "I'm an arrogant jerk but everyone loves me." Try to curve it a little more, see if that makes him look friendlier.

Tomato

Quote from: Gremlin on July 29, 2009, 04:47:24 AM
The eyebrows are alright, but the smile is a little...I dunno, it's more "You think you could possibly approach me?" than "I'm an arrogant jerk but everyone loves me." Try to curve it a little more, see if that makes him look friendlier.

Well, he can't do too much except on the edges. that's VX's Human torch, so the mouth actually opens.