News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deano_ue

OHH GREAT everyone on these boards now has secrets, well i've got one to yeah i do i really do uh huh

I'M BATMAN

Courtnall6

Quote from: Carravaggio on March 22, 2009, 11:55:45 AM
C6, is the glowing effect on your Cap Marvel reskin an effect of the mesh/skin of some post skin photoshopping?

Both but mostly post skin photoshopping. I put "glow effects" on his wrists surrounding his bracers...so they do look like they are glowing in the CT but not as much as in the pic.

And as for the skins I can only say they will be released soon...not as soon as everyone hopes...but soon enough...yes...I know...I suck :P
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

<.<

>.>

Hey C6...

Check your PM box.

Courtnall6

Tomato

Just wanted to make sure you'd seen it... I know even cleaned out my inbox has 26 messages I keep saved, God knows how much of a backlog you probably have.

Courtnall6

The cat's out of the bag now concerning The Champions of Freedom...http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49335.60

So if you were wondering when the hell I was going to release some skins already...I was waiting until the grand opening of our new site...but it's been postponed sadly due to real life issues. So the wait continues I'm afraid.

Quote from: Megatallica on May 01, 2009, 01:05:50 PM
hey c6, did you think about making a x-force skin for wolvie?

X-Force...you mean Cyclops' murder squad? Not really.

Gremlin

S'all good! We're a patient lot. Except for Prem. He's a jerk.

docdelorean88

When do we get to see whatca workin on? And what happened with your giant release?
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Megatallica

Quote from: docdelorean88 on May 01, 2009, 11:12:45 PM
When do we get to see whatca workin on? And what happened with your giant release?
Quote from: Courtnall6 on May 01, 2009, 07:49:00 PM
The cat's out of the bag now concerning The Champions of Freedom...http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=49335.60

So if you were wondering when the hell I was going to release some skins already...I was waiting until the grand opening of our new site...but it's been postponed sadly due to real life issues. So the wait continues I'm afraid.

Quote from: Megatallica on May 01, 2009, 01:05:50 PM
hey c6, did you think about making a x-force skin for wolvie?

X-Force...you mean Cyclops' murder squad? Not really.

Well theres always the thought c6  :thumbup:

Also i had no clue about this, it did pritty much stay a secret :p
im really glad, it started to look like FF was dying

rasdel

First of ALL... simply AWESOME  :ffvstr: reskins!!! AMAZING!!! Didn't ever thought they could look that good...

Here's a crazy thought... modding every char and object in "hi-res" just like the  :ffvstr: group. I know, the common flames... "it takes A LOT of time and work"... "you can always do it yourself"... "WTF?!!!"...

But i don't mean to be disrespectfull, it's just a thought. Maybe the game would look A LOT "fresher"... and it could be an interesting "project".

Keep 'em coming C6... we'll be waiting! Great work as always!!!  :thumbup:

Cheers ^^

Tomato

Glad to see you're not dead man, though I personally think it's funny you can't release just yet. Watching the suffering you cause makes me giggle.  :P

Courtnall6

Quote from: Tomato on May 02, 2009, 12:40:13 AM
Glad to see you're not dead man, though I personally think it's funny you can't release just yet. Watching the suffering you cause makes me giggle.  :P

No not dead...just zero skinning desire...and Fallout 3.

Quote from: docdelorean88 on May 01, 2009, 11:12:45 PM

Got nothing...skinning burnouts will do that. :wacko:

docdelorean88

Hey, thats cool. No big deal, just seeing where ya head was at.( :) Hope you re-ignite soon though.)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Courtnall6

We have re-ignition :cool:

After seeing some screenshots of my 7 year old Baldur skin I wanted to try one of those "then and now" pics again. Not Baldur though...

Here's what consistant skinning can do for you kids! :P

Spoiler

Jakew

Yes, I can see a slight improvement there ... I think ...  :P

Wow  :thumbup: Were you using two different reference pics for those skins?

captmorgan72

Ahh it's good my screenies breathed new life into you. Hopefully you will give Baldur the same treatment as Silver Samurai.

yell0w_lantern

I really like them both. I'm a proponent of limiting the amount of black.
Yellow Lantern smash!

Previsionary

Quote from: yell0w_lantern on May 25, 2009, 12:50:30 AM
I really like them both. I'm a proponent of limiting the amount of black.

I agree with YL. I think the updated skin has a bit too much black/grey on it.
Disappear when you least expe--

BentonGrey

Yeah, I agree.  He's got some nice texture to his clothes, and I like the sheen that he has...it's a really nice opalescence, but it does seem a bit too dark.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Courtnall6

Updated the pic with a slighty lighter version. Turns out the metal texture I was using made it darker than it was suppose to be.

Quote from: Jakew on May 24, 2009, 11:43:15 PM
Yes, I can see a slight improvement there ... I think ...  :P

Wow  :thumbup: Were you using two different reference pics for those skins?

Yup.

1st skin - http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/s/silversamurai.htm

2nd skin - http://phantombunburyist.freedomforceforever.com/cripp12/25/th_silverSamurai.jpg

Outcast

It's really amazing how better you've become C6!

Seeing these makes me want to collect your earlier skins too. ^_^

Figure Fan

Whoa now! This is wonderful to see.

I like the new one much better, myself. I remember using the first one all the time in my game. Compared to the new one, he reminds me a bit of Jigglypuff :cool:

BTW, your new logo is reminiscent of the Montreal Canadians logo..which I think is your favorite team? Maybe I'm wrong..

Courtnall6

Another "then and now pic"...Baldur this time since he started this :P

Spoiler

Quote from: Figure Fan on May 25, 2009, 05:27:19 AM
Whoa now! This is wonderful to see.

I like the new one much better, myself. I remember using the first one all the time in my game. Compared to the new one, he reminds me a bit of Jigglypuff :cool:

BTW, your new logo is reminiscent of the Montreal Canadians logo..which I think is your favorite team? Maybe I'm wrong..

Yup...Montreal Canadiens all the way :cool:. The similarities between the 2 logos were completely accidental...I assure you... ;)

Tomato

You are so evil. I will hate you until the day I die.

Spoiler
Just joking man. Here's to another few weeks of torture, courtesy of C6  :thumbup:

Jakew

That new Baldur kicks arse. Skope of Gren's Black Knight?

Figure Fan

Exquisite! I'm liking the facial expression and the subtle blue tones in the black.

jtharris86

Yes, excellent job on both of them. I love the updates... keep them coming  :thumbup: