News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

C6's Excellence of Epidermis - Unstoppable!

Started by Courtnall6, January 11, 2009, 03:49:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

docdelorean88

FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC! Can't wait for this massive release, and still can't wait for more FF. Great work as always! :thumbup:
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

Jakew

Cool!  :thumbup: I'm sure someone will be able to get some tusks on him.

captmorgan72

I love all these teases, gives me something to look forward to. Between you and AfghanAnt there are lots of presents under the tree waiting to be opened.

AfghanAnt

I really like Eiling but he really needs those tusk.   ^_^

If you don't get any takers, I'll add some for you.

Podmark

Sweet Impulse, and that's one cool Aquaman. I love the Quicksilver's but that one could use an actual collar. I could help with that.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

herodad1

deanjo2000

As usual awesome stuff :thumbup:
But i love that general skin and would love to see him with his tusks :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Lunarman

Sledgehammer

As usual, fantastic work. Truly great. Can't wait for them to be available.

Champion 2 of 11

Dope as always but next up for you is WATCHMEN SKINS ON TOMMY'S NEW MESHES!!!! :P

Courtnall6

Quote from: Champion 2 of 11 on March 05, 2009, 09:40:06 PM
Dope as always but next up for you is WATCHMEN SKINS ON TOMMY'S NEW MESHES!!!! :P

I dunno...don't have much interest in skinning the Watchmen right now...might change after I see the movie though.

PS...No takers on anyone adding tusks for Eiling AA.
Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Blkcasanova247

I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

doctorchallenger

Blkcasanova247

Good lookin' out Doc...I kinda had something else I wanted to try first. If it doesn't work then that's the move. ;)

Blkcasanova247

Courtnall6

Clothes make the man and colourful tights make the Super-Hero.

Jakew

docdelorean88

WHOA! What a nice looking set of tusks.Tusk? Tusks? Is Tusk automatically plural? Either way great work!

clownprince

add four arms, a sword, thin him out a little , and you got tars tarkas of mars http://www.erbzine.com/comics/jc24.jpg  :wub:

Great skin and mesh

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Courtnall6 on March 06, 2009, 07:28:12 AM

I can't wait for this release, C6. An awesome representation for an awesome character. The addition of the tusks was also a great improvement. But I think it's the eyes that really stand out on this one.

daglob

Quote from: clownprince on March 14, 2009, 02:53:45 AM
add four arms, a sword, thin him out a little , and you got tars tarkas of mars http://www.erbzine.com/comics/jc24.jpg  :wub:

Great skin and mesh

YEAH! Need to put that in the Dream Mesh thread...

captmorgan72

Has C6 already released those skins he was previewing before "the great betrayal"? I seem to remember slobbering over his Thor skin in addition to the rest of them.

Renegade

C6 is taking his toys out of the ToyBox and setting them up elsewhere (it's all good, so don't get any funny ideas) and I suspect we'll be seeing his latest stuff soon enough.
Hey Kids, COMICS!

herodad1

docdelorean88

Quote from: Renegade on March 21, 2009, 08:01:33 PM
C6 is taking his toys out of the ToyBox and setting them up elsewhere (it's all good, so don't get any funny ideas) and I suspect we'll be seeing his latest stuff soon enough.
Soon enough needs to be faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NomadX

Woah, chill out man. You're not gonna die if you don't get those skins. Show some frickin' respect. C6 has given a lot to this community and doesn't need to keep constantly getting pestered to release. I seriously think people should stop posting in this topic if all they're going to do is cry for releases.

Outcast

:o but what about the ToyBox? I do hope everything is still good. You and C6 are quite the team. :)

Tomato

Quote from: docdelorean88 on March 22, 2009, 02:09:53 AM
Soon enough needs to be faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem.

docdelorean88

Quote from: NomadX on March 22, 2009, 02:28:55 AM
Woah, chill out man. You're not gonna die if you don't get those skins. Show some frickin' respect. C6 has given a lot to this community and doesn't need to keep constantly getting pestered to release. I seriously think people should stop posting in this topic if all they're going to do is cry for releases.
1st, chill dude! I was just kidding with him. C6 knows i love his work and i was just being a wise guy. No need to get sour. I wasn't trying to make a fuss, so i appologize for doing so.
Quote from: Tomato on March 22, 2009, 03:15:05 AM
Quote from: docdelorean88 on March 22, 2009, 02:09:53 AM

Ahem.
2nd, i am very sorry. I had not seen this and was just messing around. My appologies, i was not trying to offend anyone. If i have please excuse me, i was simply joking and i just realized it would help to put one of these:  :lol: next to things of that nature! That's what i get for posting while conversing with guests. My multitasking ain't so good. Sorry again i was just trying to be funny. My bad guys.

Carravaggio

C6, is the glowing effect on your Cap Marvel reskin an effect of the mesh/skin of some post skin photoshopping?