Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Starfish (The Nocturnals) Gabriel (Devil Hunter) Barnabas Collins (Dark Shadows) and Simon Garth (Tales of the Zombie).

daglob

DR. Weerd using Valandar's Male Hunchback as a base.

Still a WIP.

spydermann93

He's beginning to really shape up!

Too bad he's gonna need a chiroprator :P

daglob

Doing a double post, becasue I need a little help on this one. I haven't the faintest idea how to do Multiman...

deanjo2000

Haha brilliant they can now be taken off my list  :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

Detourneme helped with Coilman, but Multiman still needs some hair.

Cyber Burn

This is awesome!!! I never thought I'd see these guys in  :ff:

daglob

Yeah, Multiman is also missing his pointy toes, which show up fine in Nifscope. The stuff I've been scoping on the assorted Phantoms has been fine, now this.

daglob

Hair looks promising. Wyldfire suggested Qui Gon Jin's hair, but when I looked at it, the mesh is basically Gni's versatile mesh, which also had parts for Luke. So, this is Luke's hair, at least a couple of copies twisted a little.

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

spydermann93

How can he look, Wyldfyre, when he has all of that hair in his face? :o

daglob

A fire-breathing demonic alien for Halloween.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: daglob on October 12, 2016, 03:45:19 PM

A fire-breathing demonic alien for Halloween.

Hmmmmmm! Looks awesome! :thumbup:

daglob

Thank you.

Awhile back, I decided to do a Spider-Girl that would have web on her head. Ink's version, nice as it was, was limited to what was available in the day (basically, an altered Female Bald). I used his as a base and transplanted Tomato's Female Basic on it. Then I did a Spider-Girl skin, after which I got sick for most of the past six months. When a version of Arana was requested, I already had the base for it, and all I needed to do was stick some hair on it (and figure out why the Effects quit working-I never did, Cyber Burn did though). But poor little May was just sitting around on my hard drive.

I opened her up, and decided to put these other two skins on it, one is supposed to be Mattie Franklin, and the other the note I have for it is "Scarlet Mattie". So, here are all three. Scarlet still need a lot of work, but she is coming along.

Podmark

Awesome! I'm a big Spider-Girl fan. They all look great, but May is especially nice.
Always meant to skin her myself but the webs always scared me off.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

If your graphic program uses paths (or something similar), it is easier (NOT easy, mind you, but easier).

daglob

Here are a couple of heroes from Fiction House: Lightning and Saber-Spy Fighter.

I have hexes of a couple of others, but one thing I know: the art director of Fiction House must have loved the color red.

WyldFyre

Quote from: daglob on October 19, 2016, 03:47:37 AM

Here are a couple of heroes from Fiction House: Lightning and Saber-Spy Fighter.

I have hexes of a couple of others, but one thing I know: the art director of Fiction House must have loved the color red.

Not to mention yellow. :P
For Freedom!

daglob

Quote from: WyldFyre on October 19, 2016, 09:52:52 AM
Quote from: daglob on October 19, 2016, 03:47:37 AM

Not to mention yellow. :P

You have something there, and you haven't even seen the others yet.

daglob

Here we have three more heroes from fiction house, and it is probably easy to tell which ones.. The guy in the middle is Rip Reagan: Powerman. He wears a super suit that makes him faster than a speeding bullet, more... well, you know. to the right of the screen is Saber: Spyfighter (yes, there seem to be a lot of "Name: Heroname" going on here). This is his first costume, or lack thereof. He settled down to the one I previewed last time eventually. Before that , however, he wore the thing in the background, This version wasn't just more powerful, etc., he was Specter-level powerful. I'm pretty sure Fletcher Hanks did the layouts (and maybe the script) on another story, but the story with this outfit in it is typical Hanks omnipotent hero stuff. As Wyldfyre and I pointed out, the art director (or the colorist) at Fiction House loved yellow and red.

Now, the guy on the left is Telo-The Mental Wizard from Captain Flight #3. What it is, is the Spyfighter story from Fight Comics #5 re-colored and slightly re-written. This kind of thing seems to have happend often in comics. I've seen several stories reprinted in the '50s with all new dialogue. It's weird.

Cyber Burn

These old school guys are always a blast.  :lol:

daglob

Here are two alternates to other costumes. Lightning had a red costume with blue trim on the covers of Jumbo Comics. The other is, of course, Spider Girl in a black Venom-like costume.

ELECTR0

Thanks for the black costume Spidey Girl!

WyldFyre

There you go with that red costume stuff again.  :lol:

Red ink must have been cheaper to use. At least a LOT of publishers used a bunch of it.
For Freedom!

daglob

Need to fiddle with the eyes on the worm and turn over the voicebox, but he's coming along.

President Raygun

Oh that's just about the coolest thing I've ever seen, great job DG

detourne_me

WyldFyre

OMG!! That is perfect!! Who would have thought we could pull off Mr. Mind? I'm glad my little skope worked for it.

One step closer to the Monster Society of Evil....... Bwaaahaaahaaa!

Great job on the skin my friend.  Now to find more time to work on the Fawcett Mod.
For Freedom!