Da Glob's Skin-A-Rama 06/19/20-Work in Progress

Started by daglob, January 01, 2009, 05:23:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daglob

WyldFyre

Looking good DG. Now he can take a swipe at the "Big Red Cheese" with some robot arms.

For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

daglob

Use the "Super-Patriot" stretch effect and he can have his hands spring out.

Cyber Burn

daglob

BentonGrey

There's a lot of cool stuff you've previewed here lately, DG, but Mr. Mind(s) and the bodiless Dr. Fate just totally steal the show.  How cool!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Cyber Burn

Man that was fast! I think I need to adjust the sleeves a bit though.

daglob

heroidosilencio

So  much good things!

Even Mentor.

Thank you, Daglob!!!

detourne_me

Wow, tht Man-Bot 2k3 must've been a bit tough to skin for!  Great effort.
That Mentor looks great, though.  and I can't wait to pit Mr. Mind against Billy Batson.

daglob

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Wait, is that the future version of Manbot?  Too cool!  That's a beautiful skin/skope, DG!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

It's a mesh, I think by Bearded. There is supposed to be some kind of FX between the elbows and the shoulders, but I've never been able to make it work. I may alter a few of the parts to be chrome instead of blue.

I have no idea where I got this.

Cyber Burn

daglob

Thanks to Tomato, I have a caped shape-shifting mesh. It's GLOBERMAN. This is my old George Reeves Superman skin, but it gives and idea of what it will look like.

spydermann93

daglob

A new skin for Super-Glob. Since I have a base with George Reeves face, I think I'll redo his version of Superman too.

daglob

Decided to make this skin a little more heroic than realistic.

ELECTR0

Quote from: daglob on November 03, 2016, 02:09:16 PM
It's a mesh, I think by Bearded. There is supposed to be some kind of FX between the elbows and the shoulders, but I've never been able to make it work. I may alter a few of the parts to be chrome instead of blue.

I have no idea where I got this.

What you've done on the second version looks really good. Have you tried to contact Bearded about the FX?

daglob

I have contacted him, but there is no decision on who did it. Cyber Burn has a copy and is trying to figure out the particle emitters.

If you want to look at it, tell me where to send it.

ELECTR0

I wouldn't be of any use on the FX emitter. I've never even tried to skope one before, but yes I will take a look at him. Maybe we could at least skope some mech_man arm pieces in place of the FX so it's not just air. Also i'm interested in using some parts for a skope for the character Overtkill that someone requested. But if no one knows who made the mesh then maybe I can't use those parts.

daglob

This is a skin for a size-changing scope of Ultraman.

daglob

These are three incarnations of The Ghost/The Green Ghost, a pulp character with a familar name. There is another version that is in the works.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Here is the last Green Ghost of the pulp era that I know of.

spydermann93

I haven't been commenting lately, but I have been keeping up!

I'm really excited to see you skinning Ultraman! I used to watch that show when I was little. I don't remember much about it, but I remember him well enough :P

As for the Green Ghost, can't wait for his guest-appearance in the Green Lanter/Green Hornet Crossover (guest-starring the Green Arrow and the Green Goblin). One can never have enough green (though Sinestro may beg to differ :P)

daglob

Well, I've already done the other Green Ghosts, The Green Knight, Green Mask, The Green Turtle, and others have done The Green Lama, and that's just in the pulps and Golden Age comics. That doesn't even start the "green" villains.

daglob

This is a new version of The Shape, a character who had only one appearance. I had done one for the Plastic Man mesh, but this one is on Syn's Morph. You see, Shape has no nose, and neither does this version of Morph.