Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crosspotts1.0

YES FERAL I WAS JUST GONNA REQUST FERAL I WASNT SUR IF SHE WAS MADE BEFOE

detourne_me

is there any interest for more wrestling guys? i got a bunch from the WWE Immortals game, where some of the wrasslers are super-powered.

Cyber Burn

Actually, I'd be interested. I think they'd make some pretty cool OC's.

daglob

C'mon, we'd ALL be interested.

detourne_me

sounds good!  I'll work on a few,  some of them are pretty cool.... but i made a mistake and accidentally deleted the L Thigh of the one I was just working on...  I'll release the three I made so far.
That might be it for me this year ;)

style

The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

Spoiler
ALL HAIL THE LORD OF MUSPELHEIM!

crosspotts1.0

Quote from: detourne_me on December 22, 2016, 01:41:10 AM
is there any interest for more wrestling guys? i got a bunch from the WWE Immortals game, where some of the wrasslers are super-powered.

if ur able to do rob van damm or sabu or any ecw stars it be great

but right now we can use them for cannon fodder also can u put chair or a bat hidden of course for attacks that u can un hide in nif scope

or make a folding chair for the evriment as an object like a street light to pick up

woops went off topic love it any way

style

In honor of Thor Ragnarak comig soon! :thumbup:

The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

darkknight92

Wow!!! That's Planet Hulk, right? Where are the pieces from?

detourne_me

Sweet Planet Hulk!
I've got a few more wrasslers here,

detourne_me

I know SickAlice has already made a version of this Thanos, but I wanted a beefier version, and Grenadier's Arsenal mesh has some pretty cool choke slam and choke hold animations.

deanjo2000

Amazes me the things you guys can do :D
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

SickAlice

As always never apologize for making another version. Especially as you tend to get the small details and keys down right whereas I just try and get the model itself out. Really I would love to always be working together with releases with you or anyone to make sure they're game and visually perfect rather than tackling them myself (not to mention the backlog would get a little TLC from that). I love it BTW, much better than my release.

Working on a ton of stuff as always. Some more Spider-man centric ones to be released soon.

detourne_me

Thanks SA, we both have our strengths and weaknesses (i'm especially guilty of releqsing stuff that doesnt quite work in the game) so it's really cool if we collaborate more.  I'm really starting to understand more about reflection and bump mapping, so i need to work on that a bit.

SickAlice

I can help you with that. I've got texturing cinched now.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: detourne_me on December 31, 2016, 04:28:47 AM

I know SickAlice has already made a version of this Thanos, but I wanted a beefier version, and Grenadier's Arsenal mesh has some pretty cool choke slam and choke hold animations.

AWESOME!!!

windblown

SickAlice

Mostly as a reminder to myself, working on two Spider-man related ones, a Megaman, a custom built Dr.Wily, Ravage 2099, a new head and body for DM's Ghost Rider and several TMNT characters.

The soonest is an updated overhaul of my Mary Jane Watson to include various costumes. All I have to finish are the skin packs. The other is a versatile teen Spidey.

For Mega Man I'm going with a new mesh as opposed to Jik's as I feel while that one was great it's now out of date. Mine is based in INK's Forge imposing game models. I'm doing Wily similar to how I did Eggman with three different modes but in his case I'm making the vehicles from scratch as there aren't any proper game models to use.

Ravage will have two meshes, one for when he's big and one normal sized. The time consuming part is I'm giving the normal one an animation where he pulls the chain off his torso and flings it.

TMNT I don't even know where to start. Mondo Gecko is well on the way with variants, I just want to make sure they look perfect. Finishing the Technodrome tank I was making using a game extracted model now as opposed to the custom one I tried to make. The fun part is in game the eye moves to follow the player. Any updated requests here will be taken so I can prioritize releases. Of course an Armaggon, Wingnut and Metalhead Benton.  ;) An April is coming along. I'd like to update Karai as well @Podmark if your interested.

Else more Sonic characters, Alice from the American McGee series, more DC and Green Lantern stuff, more X-Men packs, and Dan Brereton characters are on the way. My Phoenix 5 ones are pretty much done but I could use help with the keyframes if anyones inclined? I know what needs to be done but the issue is a lot, and I mean like twenty or so strings need to be added and adjusted in every keyframe and I just don't have the time for it right now. Also I was working on a Roddy Piper (this started after he passed, RIP Hot Rod) if anyones interested.

God I love vacation time you know? Okay maybe not shoveling snow but the rest is awesome. I need to loaf around the apartment like this more often.  :) :)

BentonGrey

Armaggon and Wingnut, I can't believe it SA!  Man, I can't wait to see them! :D  You've got a ton of great stuff on the horizon, my friend.  It sounds like we're due for an avalanche of awesome.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Can't wait to see what you have in store for the Green Lantern and X-Men stuff. Music to my ears.  :thumbup:

windblown

Looking forward to seeing those X-men packs! I can help you with the Phoenix 5 if you want, i'll be slow though.

spydermann93

All of these sound great, but the Megaman and Ninja Turtle stuff definitely stuck out to me the most.

Can't wait!

Podmark

Quote from: SickAlice on January 11, 2017, 03:12:06 PM
I'd like to update Karai as well @Podmark if your interested.

Maaaaybe... :cool:
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

@windblown @Podmark

kewl beans. I have some work for the homeless shelter today but I'll zap the files up by tomorrow. And WB, that's okay. I know it's a tough one and I very much appreciate any help with it.

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

10 little Ninjas coming to you soon  :ph34r:

spydermann93

Daaaang! Those look great, Cyber! :o

I love the new weapons! Freakin' sweet!

And awesome Ymir, Style! Lookin' pretty cool :cool: