News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

What shape are you looking for in regards to the cape clips?

daglob

I don't know, exactly. Kinda boxy and rectangular. I can resize them if I need to.

Cyber Burn

Take a look at the Buckles on Tommyboy's "Comedian" Mesh.Those kind of fit your description.

daglob

Those buclkes work quite well...as long as he stands still. I deleted the niskininstance and they will still move slightly as the figure does, most often inside the chest.

spydermann93

I really like these Superman skins you've been making, Glob!

Your skins always bring out the personality behind the characters that you give your divine blessing to.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: daglob on November 24, 2016, 03:27:14 AM

Those buclkes work quite well...as long as he stands still. I deleted the niskininstance and they will still move slightly as the figure does, most often inside the chest.

I wonder if you paste the buckles on the Shield if you would have better luck?

detourne_me

that is such a great skin and skope DaGlob,  a really nice modern take on the iconic costume.  have you tried making the cape clips deeper? (maybe scale the z-axis in nifskope),  maybe they won't dip in too far then.

Here's a guy I've been working on.  got a bit more keyframe skoping to do for him, then he might be ready for release...

style

The Ultimate Fan!

spydermann93

No. Way. :o

GRIEVOUS COMING TO FF!?! My Christmas miracle came early!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

That is well above and beyond cool!!!

daglob

If you can get Grevious's arms working independently, then maybe a Burroughs martian might not be impossible :).

detourne_me

Sorry to bear bad news. Two arms are static... but i might revisit the skope.

Here's a video to see him in action.

crosspotts1.0

he looks real good but the other 2 arms r just kind of flailing around id make em a littel more staionary so ther not just spining for no reason

daglob

This was interesting. It was posted at a Yahoo Group, and the description said that it couldn't be skinned. So, I looked into the nif to see what was going on. It had a block to give it a .tga to reference, so I did, and I made a wireframe for it. There were several parts that overlapped, so I had to edit the UV a little, but after that, well, here he is.

I just don't know if I can release him.

crosspotts1.0

well if u can id like to have him :D

crosspotts1.0

and here is what i got for Chimera (marvel) the serpent design gave me tons of trouble but i got it almost right

so what do u think is she passable to be in the Marauders

daglob

crosspotts1.0

i need to learn how to make fxs for her

daglob

Seems like there is already a Raptor Attack FX, although I think it is yellow. Changing the color isn't difficult, though.

crosspotts1.0

could u sed a picture to me pleas so i can see if it will work

Cyber Burn

Quote from: crosspotts1.0 on November 29, 2016, 06:45:50 PM
i need to learn how to make fxs for her

There's a Tutorial for FX making with NifSkope at SickAlice's Site: http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/pages/workbench.html

It should get you started.

Cyber Burn

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

style

Every now and then I gotta go back to see if I still got it

The Ultimate Fan!

daglob

deanjo2000

Believe us you've still got it :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

OrWolvie1

Oh yeah, Styles, you DEFINATELY still got it!  :thumbup:

windblown

Quote from: OrWolvie1 on December 06, 2016, 02:00:44 AM
Oh yeah, Styles, you DEFINATELY still got it!  :thumbup:

Indeed!!

I have two new skopes, an updated Emma Frost and a new Feral:

Podmark

That's really sweet, Style! Very ingenious use of parts.

Very cool WB! I like Feral.
I still haven't found much time to skin. Been really anxious to do some stuff though. Soon hopefully.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page