News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Podmark

That's sweet, looks like he's right out of Agents of Shield.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

SickAlice

That Ghost Rider! Hey dm, I wanna work with you on that. I've been modelling a car and head for that GR and would love to contribute.

And sorry again to leave anyone in the dark. I'm working away on a ton of stuff for FF, just sick and/or busy a lot so I'm not very social. That'll change as winter rolls up. I hope your all having the best year possible.

windblown

Wow, that's really awesome!

Quote from: detourne_me on October 02, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
The Flame effects are lifted directly from Windblown and Podmark's Match skope.  So if it's cool with you guys, could I release him?

No problem for me :)

detourne_me

Thanks Windblown,  I've just put the mesh up on my mediafire page.
SA, I just saw this, cool, I'd like to see what you've been cooking up!  The head for the mesh isn't quite the same style as in the comics.
I did find a turbocharged Dodge Charger though, and replaced that mesh.   If you are still interested in collaborating, maybe we could mix the two together, and maybe give him some weapon attacks,  I was thinking of a tire iron, or wrench attack.

spydermann93

Dm, that Ghost Rider is insane!

Awesome job! :thumbup:

Doom2099

detourne_me

here are some more unreleased imports.  some of them are a bit older... might have to redo them, now that i'l learned som more tricks about bump mapping.
Spoiler

spydermann93

You had my attention at "Howard" and you sold me at "the Duck"

These are all great, DM! And a Super Battle Droid!? :o HURRAY! :thumbup:

detourne_me

:thumbup:

Here's the Marvel Heroes Ghost Rider and Bike on Valandar's HarleyRider mesh.
a fairly simple skope with limited keyframes, but still pretty cool.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

The Ultimate Fan!

style

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

and last but not least! :thumbup:

Spoiler

The Ultimate Fan!

detourne_me

:thumbup: Awesome!  Glad to see you back and kicking butt Style!

darkknight92

Wow!!!! They all look incredible!  :thumbup:

Doom2099

Where and Wen(pool)????

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

I usually ask for help around here, but this time everything seems to work. So, here we have Nemesis The Warlock. The skin is very much a WIP, and the nose points need to be adjusted as for size.

detourne_me

Woah, that's cool.  crazy designs for his nose!
I'm not familiar with the character so i googled som images and you really captured his weird face.

windblown

wow, there have been a lot of cool stuff these past days here, loving all of those!

Now, here's an update for one of my first skopes, the Stepford Cuckoos aka the Three in One.

Genetically related to Emma Frost, the Cuckoos are three telepath sisters (formerly five) who can combine their telepathic abilities to create a much more powerful hive-mind. Besides the new body and hair pieces (and the look they had in Uncanny X-men during Bendis run when Mindee and Phoebe dyed their hair) this update has new animations which have made this skope the most difficult for me until now, but I think that it was worth the effort.

The sisters can move independently now and I think that's kinda cool. Here's the video preview, at the end of it you'll find my two favorite animations:

The first version of this skope was skinned by Podmark (and I guess that this one will be too  :P), so this version can take all of the costumes that he had skinned for the old one (and I have to say that they look awesome on the new one).

BentonGrey

Wow, impressive Ghost Rider, DM!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on October 12, 2016, 12:34:54 AM
The first version of this skope was skinned by Podmark (and I guess that this one will be too  :P)

You can count on it.

Cuckoos look great. Those melee animations are very impressive!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

Wow! Those melee animations are just...... Wow!!!

Can't wait to see another Pod/Windblown production.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

detourne_me

Holy cow Windblown! That must've taken a lot of work. I've always wanted to try combining key frames from different sets into one animation, but I was thinking small, like an object with its own animation set and a human, not three separate humans!

So, for the fall animation, I'm assuming you have like a scene root1,2, and 3 or a bip01,01_a,01_b, or something, right? Did you have to manually set all of the locations in the key frames so there would be no overlap as well?

Just outstanding work, man.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, I overlooked the Cuckoos.  They are fantastic.  As everyone else has said, what amazing work on the melee animations!

Also, Daglob, that dragon-looking fellow is really cool.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

detourne_me

A couple more guys that I'm sure you might remember, but not ask for, heheh.
Spoiler

More to come later!

deanjo2000

Yay, I love old school wrestlers
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

daglob

Ha! You want old school, you need to do Al Galento, The Masked Medic, or Cowboy Bob Kelley.

detourne_me

hahaha! Not sure I'll go that Old School!
I'll probably do Sgt. Slaughter and Shawn Michaels though.
You can check out the other guys here: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ux83vmx79x0h3/Wrestling

style

The Ultimate Fan!

daglob