News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Some really great stuff from you guys lately!
Naitavalis,  that Steel looks amazing.
Avalon,  Adam West has never looked better,
and Windblown, you're still making my mind blown!

Here's a quick one I did to stretch my muscles,  I just put Ink's Aquaman on Ren's Wolverine, and added Ren's Sentry hair and Gren's leg fins.
I think it captures the anger well. Using Courtnall 6's skin, of course.

BentonGrey

Ohh!  That is really cool looking, Nait!

I agree with DM, Adam West never looked better!

DM, ha, that is fitting for the Namor-lite version.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

Very cool skopes, Batman, Steel and Aquaman look great!

Podmark

Avalon that's great Adam West Batman.
Aquaman looks good too Det. Is he short like Wolverine?
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Starman

Oh wow ... I really like that Steel skope. Nice work!

Amazo Version 2.2

there is always some seriously sweet stuff being previewed here. not only am i seriously impressed by the pure creativity that everyone shows, but i find everyones else's work very inspiring.

Quote from: Podmark on October 29, 2013, 12:09:57 AM
Avalon that's great Adam West Batman.
Aquaman looks good too Det. Is he short like Wolverine?

hey detourne_me, that looks like a great aquaman skope, but i am kind of curious, and i dont want to come off the wrong way, but i am curious as to why a wolverine mesh as a base for aquaman? its not something i would have thuoght about using, so i was just curious. thanx
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

detourne_me

i don't know how tall he is in game, but looking at the knees there in the pic, i think there is some buckling. he may be short
I used wolverine because of the slashing attacks for his hook, and the general angry demeanor of the keyframes.  I always thought that Hook Aquaman was a P.O.ed dude.

Amazo Version 2.2

definitely an interesting choice, nice
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

naitvalis

skope of superboy , from "the reign of the supermen",
recipe: the mesh is superboy_SA_ren by Renagade , skin is kittbashed from two superboys of Courtnall6, jacket is from thunderstrike of Grenadier, glasses are from storm X by Ink (with scaled verticles in nifskope), arm pieces of the jacket are from joker_tv_lite by Tommyboy, glove pieces are from wonderman_classic by Grenadier, hair pieces from Cyclop_JimLee by Ink.

upload immagini gratis

detourne_me

Great Metropolis Kid there!

Inspired by some Secret Identity discussion in the requests forum, I thought that this guy probably makes the most sense to be a playable secret identity.
Spoiler
Matt Murdock!

The skin is a very quick kittbash, I'll release the skope with wiremaps if people want it.

Cyber Burn

Very cool DM, Secret ID's just don't get enough attention.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, Matt Murdock!  Very cool, and yeah, we definitely do need more secret identities, especially us modders!

Nice Superboy, Nait. :D
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

laughing paradox

These are some awesome skopes!

Batman looks great, Avalon.

I love that Steel! Where can I get my hands on it, naitvalis? Superboy looks cool, too!

DM, Aquaman looks great but I am loving that Matt Murdoch.

naitvalis

i can send you that skopes if you give me your mail, you can send me a pm with it if you prefer,
also congatulations for all of your works and your website, wich is a point of reference for every "freedomforcer" (i have just coined a term?)

windblown

Loving the recent activity on this thread!! Superboy looks great. And that Matt Murdock is really amazing! To create some secret identities is a great idea.

I have a new contribution to the thread: Idie Okonkwo, Oya. This thermokinetic mutant started as one of the five lights leaded by Hope Summers in Generation Hope. Because of an incident with the Hellfire club, she is the cause of the Schism of the X-men that separated Cyclops and Wolverine teams. Now she is one of the main characters in Wolverine and the X-men.

Idie seems to transfer the temperature rather than creating the shift from nowhere at all, so when she produces heat, she is taking it from somewhere and creating cold there (and vice versa). This is how the skope handles this effect of her powers:

Podmark

Wow, some really great stuff on display here!

naitvalis you've put together a nice Superboy there. Always liked that look.

DM that Matt looks great. Excellent choice for a civilian skope.

WB impressive stuff as always. Very nice to see an Oya skope.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Man, I love this thread, there is always just some amazing products being shown here.

Avalon

Thank for the props. Batman is now offically posted:
I have put up two new skopes/skins. One is Batman with Adam West skin. Another is Nuke from Squadron Supreme.

http://frp.unlimited2.net/avalons-page-sees-an-update/

Really like that Matt Murdock. Very interesting.

detourne_me

Wow! That Idie is great! Really inventive use of FX there Windblown!

Starman

Nice work, Windblown ... that's a really creative idea :)

hoss20

Quote from: Avalon on October 31, 2013, 04:03:35 AM
I have put up two new skopes/skins. One is Batman with Adam West skin. Another is Nuke from Squadron Supreme.

Thanks for making the Nuke available. He looks great. Unfortunately, clicking on the vx hex gives the Gren hex download.

Randomdays

That reminds me.... When I was grabbing those this morning I noticed the Solomon Grundy uptop was swapped with the one next to it for downloads. No issue grabbing it by clicking the other character, but thought it was worth mentioning.

Avalon

My bad linking.
try this: http://frp.unlimited2.net/skins/Avalon/Nuke_VX_Hex.zip
I will ask Prem to fix my mistake.

Quote from: hoss20 on October 31, 2013, 09:27:30 PM
Quote from: Avalon on October 31, 2013, 04:03:35 AM

Thanks for making the Nuke available. He looks great. Unfortunately, clicking on the vx hex gives the Gren hex download.

hoss20

Got it. Thanks a lot, Avalon. I forgot that it was you that made that Solomon Grundy. It's one of my favorites.

detourne_me

Here's one I've had in the works for a while, just got some keyfraes done tonight.
I was always a little disappointed when I played Colossus that I'd never see his human side,  So I skoped Tomato's Colossus with Texas Jack's Carnage, and got a skope that turns to human colossus when he's in pain, or when he falls.
http://youtu.be/TWI3JIx-J3U

crimsonquill

Awesome skoping idea for Colossus, DM.  :thumbup:

WB and Podmark are putting together some amazing work as a team..totally can't wait to see all the New Mutants and New X-Men to come.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

BentonGrey

What a great idea, DM!  Excellent!
God Bless

Cyber Burn

That is an awesome concept DM.

Podmark

That's a great skope DM! I always wanted something like that.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

AfghanAnt

Quote from: detourne_me on November 06, 2013, 06:55:47 PM
Here's one I've had in the works for a while, just got some keyfraes done tonight.
I was always a little disappointed when I played Colossus that I'd never see his human side,  So I skoped Tomato's Colossus with Texas Jack's Carnage, and got a skope that turns to human colossus when he's in pain, or when he falls.
http://youtu.be/TWI3JIx-J3U

I need to try this for an Emma Frost Skope like now. :) excellent work!