News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

windblown

Nice skope Amazo! I hope it's the first of many more :P The red glow is an fx emitter, doesn't it?

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on September 18, 2013, 09:50:21 PM
thanx for the compliments guys, I seriously appreciate the support. as for making a skin, I can barely do anything that resembles kitbashing let alone actual skinning. to be honest, i was really hoping that i could find someone who would be interested in skinning this.

SSSHHH...There's this secret place on the board, it's called a "Requests" forum...Don't tell anyone I told you about it.  :P

Amazo Version 2.2

Quote from: windblown on September 18, 2013, 11:57:09 PM
Nice skope Amazo! I hope it's the first of many more :P The red glow is an fx emitter, doesn't it?

i used grenadier's newest starbolt mesh (I think that was it, i need to check my read me file again to be sure)which has emitters, and i just removed the extra emitters that i didn't need for the character
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

hmarrs

Quote from: windblown on August 03, 2013, 12:31:06 AM
Thank you guys,

Today I was playing with Nifskope and I discovered that it's possible to attach a light to a mesh, so I updated my old Match skope and now his head emits light in game. It isn't a big improvement, but I think it's a cool effect for a character with flames on his head:

can you tell how you accomplished this?

windblown

Quote from: hmarrs on September 20, 2013, 04:19:57 PM
can you tell how you accomplished this?

I know I had skoped the FX "legionnaire_war_cry" into the head node of that skope because that FX had the light effect, but I think I had to modify a property of the NiPointLight node to dim the light. I'll check it and will let you know.

Btw, I have a new version of the Warlock skope:

I'm happier with this one; I've changed the head and now, he is more similar to his comic depiction. I've added more animations to the skope following AfghanAnt, Pod and Cyber's suggestions. Maybe it's not perfect but he is more unique now.
Here is a video with some of his animations:

(His face can change with his transformations to a different look depending on the form he adopts, I thought this could be cool for a character as Warlock who is very expressive)

Is anybody interested in skinning it?

spydermann93

Wow!

He is absolutely amazing, Windblown! I just love the variety of animations that you gave him.

Incredible work! :thumbup:

Sioux City Dynamo

Io

Starman

Podmark

Even better! Great work on a pretty difficult character.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Cool animations. Love the tank Warlock. :)

Amazo Version 2.2

great job integrating the different meshes. that is awesome
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

BentonGrey

Holy Hannah, is that awesmoe!  Man, that is an extremely impressive skope there, WB.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

Thank you guys :) I'm glad you liked Warlock, I had fun skoping him. I have two small previews for today,

The first of them is a very simple skope, but after skoping Warlock I thought I should skope his soulfriend Cypher. It can be used for both his classic NM uniform and his post-resurrection NM uniform.

The second one is one of the new mutants appeared after AvX, Eva Bell aka Tempus. She is an Australian teenager with time control powers who joined to Cyclops's X-men. I'm enjoying the Uncanny X-men book, so I'll do the other students in the future when they get a proper costume.

Podmark

Ooooo! Want! The only thing that was holding me back from skinning Eva was putting together a skope.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Geez Windblown, I think at this point, all I can say is "Thank you". Not only are you providing us with some truly exceptional skopes, but you have gotten Podmark excited about skinning. And that, my friend, is a really good thing.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on October 19, 2013, 12:03:36 AM
Ooooo! Want! The only thing that was holding me back from skinning Eva was putting together a skope.

Yay! Glad to hear that :)

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 19, 2013, 05:39:53 PM
Geez Windblown, I think at this point, all I can say is "Thank you". Not only are you providing us with some truly exceptional skopes, but you have gotten Podmark excited about skinning. And that, my friend, is a really good thing.

Thanks a lot Cyber, and I agree with you, more Podmark's skins is always a good thing.

AfghanAnt

Can't wait to see Tempest skinned. I hope Triage will follow.

Avalon

Minor skope of Batman by Gren. Adjusted the "cowl", belt and cape. Not to sure about the cape yet. He throws the 1960's batarang from Ren:

Amazo Version 2.2

that is seriously sweet Avalon. great facial work too.

Cyber Burn

Very nice Avalon, my only suggestion would be to skope on boots if possible, I think it would add a bit more depth to the skope and skin. Look at Renegade's MikeB7 meshes at FXForce, one of them has similar boots.

daglob

Everything is  bat-georgeous.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Has anyone ever done an Adam West voicepack?

Avalon

After some blending magic, I got the boots from star spangle kid by ren. Boots are kind of hard to skin. I change the cape to the Gren cape so you won't need to alpha out the cape.

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 23, 2013, 11:01:00 PM
Very nice Avalon, my only suggestion would be to skope on boots if possible, I think it would add a bit more depth to the skope and skin. Look at Renegade's MikeB7 meshes at FXForce, one of them has similar boots.

Cyber Burn

Yup, I definitely like the boots, very nice Avalon.

daglob

Yeah yeah yeah... now when are you going to release it?

naitvalis

nananananana na-batman-batman----biff---pow---slam   nice skope Avalon!
skoped this Steel on Thor Norvell by grenadier with a Courtnall 6 skin, the hammer is from the steel of the Beyonder, belt and other things by warmachine of grenadier, the boots are from a skope of an hulbuster armor by Jhonny Patches.

invia immagini

Podmark

That's pretty sweet naitvalis.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Helix