Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

What've you skoped lately?

Started by Blkcasanova247, December 24, 2008, 08:01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SickAlice

spydermann93

BentonGrey

Very cool!  It looks like you're doing a lot of work on her. :)
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

She's looking great SA! It's great to have you back too :)

Cyber Burn

Not sure who she is, but she looks fantastic.

spydermann93

BentonGrey

I know nothing about the character, but darn, that looks like a fun book.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

trebean

Quote from: BentonGrey on August 19, 2016, 02:25:10 AM
I know nothing about the character, but darn, that looks like a fun book.
It is, think a person who's really into Marvel gets sucked into the Marvel Universe and uses common known comic tropes to get by and get out of situations. Christopher Hastings of Dr McNinja is doing the writing so it doesn't take itself too seriously and keeps it light hearted, though there is a pretty heavy moment in issue 1 that serves as a reminder to the reader that the "real world" doesn't operate in comic book logic.

laughing paradox

Gwenpool is looking awesome so far, SA.

style

Coming Soon!
The Ultimate Fan!

windblown

It's been a while since my last preview, so it's time for the next one: Cecilia Reyes, a mutant doctor (and reluctant X-men member) with forcefield powers.

I like how the hair turned out. She has some forcefield animations and a syringe animation to use with a healing power to represent her medical knowledge.

I'll be working in some FX for her too. If any skinner is interested in her...let me know.

daglob

Animus here needs a new skirt:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/vamp/4005-14409/

I'm working on her slowly (broke her twice), but I haven't been able to do a proper ragged skirt. She is basically a sculpted Male Heavy mesh. Suggestions will be welcomed.

Podmark

I could probably skin Cecilia pretty quickly, Windblown. I've done similar costumes before. Great skope.

Great job sculpting that head Daglob!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

WyldFyre

Hey DG,

Have you tried Gren's norvel thor or the front/back skirts on some of his giant meshes?  If you want to send it to me I could try to skope them on.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

Have you added an Alpha Channel and Stencil Mask to the Skirt yet? That might let you get by with Skinning the Skirt to get the effect you want.

SickAlice

spydermann93

Sweet! :o

This is the new Dr. Spectrum, right?

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I found myself wanting some very generic, street level thugs to beat up on. This started out as a "Paladin_Gren", and then became this.

OrWolvie1

Quote from: Cyber Burn on September 06, 2016, 07:04:31 AM
I found myself wanting some very generic, street level thugs to beat up on. This started out as a "Paladin_Gren", and then became this.

Very nice CB. I, too, have been looking around for some more "generic" thugs as well as civilians to fill out some of the mod ideas I have but have been finding the pickings to be rather slim in that regard. Great job! :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

As for generic thugs, I plan on throwing a few more skins on this, plus I also want to re-do my thug knife fighter as well.

spydermann93

Cyclops' evil twin has returned!!!

daglob

This is Simon Garth, better known as The Zombie. The skin is still a work in progress, and if my computer liked alpha channels, you would see that the sleeves and pants are ragged.

Part of my contribution to the Halloween Challenge.

BentonGrey

Nice CB!  More generic thugs are always useful!

Whoa, really cool DG! 
God Bless

Amazo Version 2.2

what mesh did you pull that weapon from, seriously sweet.

@daglob. cool looking zombie.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Thanks to Detourne_Me's advice, I was able to pull it from here: http://www.models-resource.com/3ds/stellaglow/

SickAlice

Wip for spiderteen nif to include Miles, CA Civil War "Underoos" Spidey, Mangaverse and a few other small guys. Feel free to weigh in on the portioning.

detourne_me

Trying to get back into the game.
Here's a skope for the new Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes.

Here's a nifskope look
Spoiler
The Flame effects are lifted directly from Windblown and Podmark's Match skope.  So if it's cool with you guys, could I release him?
His Hell Charger is actually Mad Max's Interceptor, too. and I was a bit lazy with the keys,  he kind of lays down in the car for tumble, fly, and a ramming attack. I was having a bit of trouble scaling the body back up, so i went for a different approach with the keyframes.

daglob

Cyber Burn

Quote from: SickAlice on September 20, 2016, 11:38:01 PM
Wip for spiderteen nif to include Miles, CA Civil War "Underoos" Spidey, Mangaverse and a few other small guys. Feel free to weigh in on the portioning.

Not sure how I missed this, but definitely pretty cool. As for proportions, it may just be the Camera Angle, but the Head kind of looks a bit more oval (?) shaped than other Meshes. But otherwise, I think it's pretty spot on.

Quote from: detourne_me on October 02, 2016, 06:20:35 PM
Trying to get back into the game.
Here's a skope for the new Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes.

Here's a nifskope look
Spoiler
The Flame effects are lifted directly from Windblown and Podmark's Match skope.  So if it's cool with you guys, could I release him?
His Hell Charger is actually Mad Max's Interceptor, too. and I was a bit lazy with the keys,  he kind of lays down in the car for tumble, fly, and a ramming attack. I was having a bit of trouble scaling the body back up, so i went for a different approach with the keyframes.

That is Awesome!!! :thumbup: