Possible Projects Interest

Started by Randomdays, September 22, 2013, 02:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cranlox

Quote from: Randomdays on March 23, 2024, 09:48:00 PMWrapping up a project for Cranlox

Reptillus Maximus, from a Toy Story short, on Val's Orc kfs. A bit high poly for FF, coming in at about 10k. Took a bit longer to rig due to that, but in the end he came out pretty good

I'll probably release him and the two Zok riders tomorrow.

It really looks fantastic in the image you uploaded, you have an immense talent for this!
The Zoks with their passengers are also extremely interesting, and knowing you, you will stick your hand until they are correct.

Thank you so much !

Here are some options for CK

Everything packed and uploaded

HERE!

Randomdays

Great job on the alts Cranlox!

Just Reptillus uploaded for now. In the "others" folder on the megasite

"There's no need to fear, Underdog is, well, almost here."

Trying to get an stl down to manageable levels but having trouble poly reducing him to what FF can handle. When done, hopefully close to the pic, but replace his capewith a standard FF one. The extra long version dragging on the ground wouldn't work to well in game when flying.

Does anybody have a fairly fast computer with Blender installed? My Win7 laptop would take hours to reduce him down, if it doesn't crash while doing so.

cranlox

it really looks amazing! I'm going to make some fx for better enjoyment in the game but it really looks sensational, thank you very much RD.
Here I share a quick skin turned green for a "player2"

here

Here Joseph Brown the heroic knight

HERE!
JOSEPH BROWN FX HERE!

BentonGrey

They're looking great, especially the dino-dude!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

cranlox

:thumbup:
It's time for fun! They look great, I didn't realize putting CK against them, but I'm sure he'll wait for his usual henchmen who are on the way.

Randomdays

They look good Cranlox!

I thought I had swapped Lara Croft's two idle animations around since I didn't like the constant movement she had with that one. Not a big deal either way.

So I've been trying for the last couple of days to get Underdog reduced without a lot of luck - a lot of crashes from various programs.

I did some more searches and found a free windows program recommended called "FreeCad". Not only did it work, but it worked very quickly. Need to see if it can create and save a good uv for skinning, but things look promising for it and other high poly stl files

Underdog is a character I've wanted in game for years, so a high point for me. There's also a "Shoeshine Boy" version, but unfortunately no other characters. Simon bar Sinister or Riff Raff would be great

BentonGrey

Those guys all look great in game!  The dino-dude is particularly FF appropriate. 
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

cranlox

Quote from: Randomdays on March 26, 2024, 12:37:58 AMThey look good Cranlox!

I thought I had swapped Lara Croft's two idle animations around since I didn't like the constant movement she had with that one. Not a big deal either way.

So I've been trying for the last couple of days to get Underdog reduced without a lot of luck - a lot of crashes from various programs.

I did some more searches and found a free windows program recommended called "FreeCad". Not only did it work, but it worked very quickly. Need to see if it can create and save a good uv for skinning, but things look promising for it and other high poly stl files

Underdog is a character I've wanted in game for years, so a high point for me. There's also a "Shoeshine Boy" version, but unfortunately no other characters. Simon bar Sinister or Riff Raff would be great

I was looking for a lot of Underdog characters that you mentioned, and there is absolutely nothing of what you asked for, at least within what I searched for.
If I can help you with anything, tell me.
From that time there was also the legendary Felix the Cat, he was in family games, in fact that family game was my favorite when I was a child.

cranlox

I uploaded all my hero files to my mediafire folder if anyone wants them (there are more than 500 new ones)
On the other hand, I downloaded a pack of sorcerer sand, where are these characters in the image below, the polymer is low in them "supposedly"

I think you were interested in this squirrel, and Darkwing Duck. I don't know if you finally got them.

I'm sure I'll upload it to mediafire tomorrow in case you want them.

cranlox

I like the first one(felix cat) but it appears to me as having a purchase price

There were some villainous and good dwarf scientists in the drawing of Felix the cat, if maybe we can find them the head could be modified for the villain from Under Dog.

It's just an idea

I like the first one, I'm also going to look for models for Felix and his secondary characters.

here I also found a Yogi bear (film version)
https://rigmodels.com/model.php?view=Yogi_Bear-3d-model__GNTSF3ZPEE29HF8Y6VIYEUV12&searchkeyword=dog%20cartoon&manualsearch=1

Here the pack from Sorceres Arena (disney)(seven characters)
https://www.mediafire.com/file/vvu63klujm7iqy0/CHARACTER_PACK.rar/file

Randomdays

The 1st has a price, but its not that bad so I might go for that. I got Underdog, Shoeshine Boy, and Kit and Baloo from Talespin, for $4 USD total on a site.

https://thangs.com/designer/PixelandPlastic

There's a free model of the Felix villain "Master Cylinder" I've seen, but none for the main villain, The "Professor"

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2937030

cranlox

Here I send you the 2 bears from mirrorverse and Arena.
Bring the shield and the sword that are a tire and a propeller

BALOO BEARS PACK
I assumed the difference is the clothes, this is an updated version made for the game

He also uploaded the model of Nemo in his mega robot, basically he could change the fish for each of the characters and customize the robot a little by making a whole squad with the characters from those movies inspired by the mirrorverse aesthetic.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/2bhzc9f7yu80njr/DISNEY+NEMOBOT.rar/file

Dory and Bloat were already made in their vehicles
If anyone hasn't seen them, they are
HERE DORY
HERE BLOAT

DoctorRuina

This Creature King looks great!

Randomdays

Finally finishing up on Underdog

Poly count down to about 5k with the FreeCad program.

Rigged to male_dwarf due to the cartoon body shape - simplified rig with no spine/ pelvis/ calf/ foot/ toe or finger bones. And an alternate version with the hands unrigged, the body parts going directly to the forearms due to some stretching.

Reshaped cape from Ren's Sentry, though its probably a standard FF cape.

I still had to break up the mesh into separate pieces for each color due to the poly reduction.

I'm not terribly happy with him, but I'll put him in game to see how he looks. The model looks a little wonky in the FF character viewer, but good in the one from FFvt3R

Randomdays

Underdog tested in FF in looks good. I had to lower him in nifskope since he was off the ground a bit for some reason.

Alternate version included.

Uploaded to the classic cartoons folder on the megasite

cranlox

It really looks beautiful, downloading it now!
 thanks

Randomdays

Finishing up the next two imports;

1) Felix the Cat, rigged to Tommyboy's "trek_t" kfs. These have a lot of special "social" animations. Animation "special_k" pulls a hidden item out, in this case Felix's bag of tricks.

2) Master Cylinder - one of the few other Felix characters I could find. Rigged to male_dwarf. The arms may go into the ground during animations. I'll check in game, but there's not a lot that can be done considering how long the arms are.

Randomdays

Felix the Cat and the Master Cylinder uploaded to the Classic Cartoons folder

cranlox

I haven't been able to play with Underdog yet to test it, but the 3 new characters look excellent.
I was surprised by your speed and your beautiful visual finish, they look very good.
I didn't think you were about to start making Felix
Great contributions!
I only made one Shade skin and a video testing some characters

WyldFyre

Really great stuff here everyone!
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Randomdays

Good job on Slade Cranlox!

Thanks WyldFyre

Thanks are going quicker right now due to the mesh source. If I do a more difficult mesh or another stl, these will slow me down

The next character is almost done.

Walter Lantz's Woody Woodpecker.

The body is from the Felix the Cat I just did, with the head and collar from one Woody, and the beak from another. I did a quick skin for him but he needs a better one. I'll probably upload him tomorrow.

If I can get them to work, I also have some other Walter Lantz characters to try to do - a robot, Sugarfoot the horse, Andy Panda, Buzz Buzzard, and Chilly Willy. No usable Winnie, Knothead, Splinter, Wally Walrus or Space Mouse to complete the set.

cranlox

If I can help with the skin, here I am!

That crazy bird really reminds me of my childhood when I still had my grandfather.
 :thumbup:

Randomdays

A favorite of mine when I was a kid as well.

Any help is always appreciated.

BentonGrey

Cool stuff!  I really like the Shade skin!
God Bless

DoctorRuina

There are infinite characters to create hahaha!

Randomdays

Used the Felix the Cat body again, this time doing a head transplant of Andy Panda on it.

Andy was an stl file like Woody, so the head was cut up into three pieces for simple textures and then rejoined.

Picture of the original stl file printed and painted, and the FF rigged mesh below, with another bad skin on the body by me.

Not too bad but the legs might have to be shortened later

Wrapping them both up and loading them to the classic cartoons folder.

cranlox

Working soon on alternative skins, the panda and the bird are cute, I already downloaded them, I'm sure I'll do some tomorrow
And if you allow me I will try to skoping a head for another character that could look good

Thank you for sharing them

Randomdays

Go for it! Looking forward to your skins!