• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Casanovas Penciling Adventures! Not my artwork....!

Started by Blkcasanova247, March 27, 2007, 09:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Blkcasanova247

So back in Feburary I requested skins from Rev of "Ultimate" Titans; He was doing a lot of "Ultimitized" characters then and I figured...why not? Here are a couple more concept sketches I came up with for this project.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
First up...Beast Boy
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Cyborg
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Raven
[spoiler][/spoiler]
My fave of the bunch...Nightwing...which is a redo from a couple of weeks later. I hated the original I did.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
And finally....Supergirl.
I'm actually thinking to redo these...I want to do them larger with some more detail. Now I can see some problems with them that I didn't see then. There is one more Titan that I'm not showing 'cause it came out "HORRENDOUSLY"...that'd be Wally West as "The Flash". Yeah...I'll redo them...Anyway coming soon...my version of Glitch Girl!

juancho

u know what i feel bout your art, is completely awsome
i am wainting for the thing u asked me on pm, just send the shceme my way and ill start as soon as time permits

Glitch Girl

Nice set BC.  I think Mightwing is my favorite of the lot as well. 

And I just spotted what else you have in plannign stages... Can't wait to see what you come up with for my namesake.  Judging from what I've seen so far, it should be pretty cool.  :)

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Glitch Girl on April 10, 2007, 09:45:45 AM
And I just spotted what else you have in plannign stages... Can't wait to see what you come up with for my namesake.  Judging from what I've seen so far, it should be pretty cool.  :)
I think you'll like it. I gave her the star treatment. :wub: :thumbup:
Quote from: juancho on April 10, 2007, 09:38:51 AM
u know what i feel bout your art, is completely awsome
i am wainting for the thing u asked me on pm, just send the shceme my way and ill start as soon as time permits
Thanks alot Juan....and I'll pm you later when I get home from work with everything all worked out. You're the coolest bro! :thumbup:

Blkcasanova247

Hey folks,
       Recently I asked Juancho to do me a favor......here's the end result! :thumbup:

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Before.
[spoiler][/spoiler]
After!
I'd like to thank Juan again for doing this for me.....I was gonna do it in colored pencils (I still might) but he's met and exceeded my expectations. So again to Juan thanks man...you're the coolest! :thumbup: :cool:

style

Hey Juancho needs to tag team on the rest of your redesigns! :thumbup:

Uncle Yuan

Of course, I'm completely blown away by this!  Words fail.  Suffice to say I have a new desk top and am serious considering going out and buying a new color printer . . .

Thanks, guys, this is awesome!

Charmed

Panther_Gunn

Holy Crap, Batman!   :shock2:  That's bloody incredible!

juancho

my buddy it was a pleasure working with you
i am open to any other task u have for me
just pm me and let me know  :thumbup:

BatWing

UnkoMan

For some reason I really really like that Supergirl design. It's such a simplistic, classic looking super hero costume, with those little extra touches to kick it up a notch. I love that sort of look, but don't see it often enough.

Those are some nice colours, too. Very solid, without being blocky... if that conveys the meaning I... mean.

Kitt Basher

yell0w_lantern

Two-thumbs up on the Rogue design.
She's all finished except for a skin.
:thumbup:

Blkcasanova247

Coolness YL, I can't wait to see it...and by the by I started your AV redesign today! :thumbup: Speakin of AV redesigns here comes GLITCH GIRL and J5?......
[spoiler][/spoiler]
I might work on her a little bit more and do a couple little touches but as a whole she's done. J5...Glitchies new personal robot.....database...defense...recon...you name it J5 can do it. Hmmm let's see if anyone can figure out what j5 stands for. I hope you like her GG! :D

EDIT:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Blkcasanova247 on April 15, 2007, 02:50:04 PM
Hmmm let's see if anyone can figure out what j5 stands for.

I'd take a stab at Johnny Five.  But the question that begs to be asked, how does it shield itself from Glitchie's aura?  :blink:

juancho

woa, that is beyond awwwwsome cass, the only thing i would do is mask GG, or put soem shades on, something that can conceal her identity, i dunno hwere i got it from, but i seem to recall that someone ones said that gg prefered to keep jer identity as a secret

The Pwime

Mr. Hamrick

I agree,  GG does need shades or a mask.   I'd go with goggles actually.

And yeah, how does J5 shield itself from the legendary Glitch aura.

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on April 15, 2007, 03:50:58 PM
I'd take a stab at Johnny Five.  But the question that begs to be asked, how does it shield itself from Glitchie's aura?  :blink:
Ding, Ding, Ding....give that man a cigar, I loved Short Circuit......as for the other thing....hmmm I'm gonna cop out a bit and say that J5's seeming immunity to Glitch Girl's power is.....UNKNOWN...sorry.. :rolleyes:

Panther_Gunn

It's alien bio-tech, and is therefore immune.  There, done.  That's about as good an explanation as you'd get in the comics!   :P

Blkcasanova247

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on April 15, 2007, 11:37:24 PM
It's alien bio-tech, and is therefore immune.  There, done.  That's about as good an explanation as you'd get in the comics!   :P
Yep...that's the ticket.. :rolleyes: :D

Doctor TOC

Just found this thread. Man, that's some sweet pencil art. Favourites so far have to be Raven, Glitch Girl and Supergirl. I loved Raven's tattoo, BTW - it really went well with the tougher attitude her outfit seemed to imply. Really nice work.

Kitt Basher

These are some amazing redesigns.  I love how GG looks like a totally new character and yet you know that it is GG ... does that make any sense at all?

Your pencils are spectacular and the designs are great as well.  I'm not one for tattoos usually, but those wings on GGs mid-driff look perfect.

Edit:  And maybe J5 doesn't always work properly when she needs it the most ...

Mr. Hamrick

I was thinking maybe that J5 was a failed project that started working accidently because of the glitch aura

Reepicheep

awesome stuff. These designs have a nice little running theme to them that I really like. Really awesome stuff.

juancho

awsome edit buddy now i need to give some colorfull life to this design, u know what i mean  <_<

Blkcasanova247

Coolness!  :thumbup: I gotta do some clean up, repencil one or two things and work out the color scheme and I'll pm ya! :D

Blkcasanova247

So here's my list of what's comin'...in the near future. This is in no particular order......
Night Dragon
Reepicheep (edit: Started)
Syn
Ultimate Evil
Courtnall 6 (Started)
Panther Gun (edit: Started)
Yellow lantern (Started)
The Black Casanova and Little bird
Tommy Boy
(edit)Charmed
Glitch Girl v2 (edit: Started)
I'd like to redo a couple more of the communities female members....but sadly I don't know who's who! :( Moving right along....
Arch-Nemisis'
The Armory - C-6's
Barnabus the Archmage (the name isn't firm) - Juancho (Almost Complete)
Originals and ect
Captain America VS The Red Skull (Started)
Captain America and the Avengers
Captain America and Bucky
Ultimate Captain America and The Ultimate Invaders (Started)
see a theme here? :P
C-6 vs The Armory
Lord Jay vs Barnabus

|