• Welcome to Freedom Reborn Archive.

Casanovas Penciling Adventures! Not my artwork....!

Started by Blkcasanova247, March 27, 2007, 09:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reepicheep

Reepicheep is now a happy man!  :thumbup:

Ooh, you got me all tingly and excited. Thanks a huge bunch for including me, there! :D

Charmed

Sevenforce

C-6 vs The Armory...oh man oh man I can't wait! ^_^

Glitch Girl

Finally got to see the redesign.

I like it.  Especially the shades.  :)  It's got a nice techy look but still has a practical aspect.  The robo Buddy J5 is a nice touch.  I cannot WAIT to see it in color.  Already saved a copy for my personal collection.

BTW: perfect timing.  My birthday's tomorrow.  ;)

Blkcasanova247

Hey GG I'm really glad you you dig it. :D I'm almost ready for my Argentinian brother to splash her and J5 with color.  :thumbup: And I don't know if you noticed on my to-do list I've got a second version of her in mind. :thinkingidea And a pre-Happy Birthday to you darlin'! :balloons: And thanks everybody...I'm glad nobody thinks I suck!  :lol:

Kitt Basher

Glad to see C6 on your to do list.  That guy has done a lot for this community and I rarely see him included in these type of things.

And i can't wait to see Cap'n A!

Spam

Dudezorz!!! Holy-Amazing work on the pencil art, man. Loved.... Everything! Keep it up, dude!

FORIAMSPAM!

Blkcasanova247

Ok so to those of you who are up (it's 12:30am in NYC....I'm not the night owl I used to be... :lol:) this is gonna wake you right up! Here's another hit from Casanova Juancho Produtions and Glitch Girl.....Happy Birthday again!
[spoiler][/spoiler]
And just for good measure......
[spoiler][/spoiler]
Let the orange or green debate begin! :lol: I'm going to bed..... :D
Catch you cat's on the flip side!

The Hitman

Doggone, man! these are great!! Fantastic Job!!!

Kitt Basher

I'm in the green corner ...

what an amazing job from the both of you!
:thumbup:

Reepicheep

Both colours look amazing! I can't decide...

Fantastic work. You and Jay tackled that awesomely!

Panther_Gunn

I have to say I prefer the orange to the green.  It's a bit of a nod back to her original costume, and it isn't fighting with the background like the green.  And after giving it some thought, I don't think I'd change my mind if the background was changed.  :P

Alaric

They're both great, but I'd have to go with the green, myself, if only because the red tattoos don't look quite right with the orange.

UnkoMan

I am also a green machine, but I am partial to the colour.

I'd suggest, however, orange costume with green tatoos.

Figure Fan

I agree with UnkoMan. The tattoos would look great green with the orange costume trim. Personally, I would have gone with some sort of glowing binary coding tattoos.

I love your work. I'm shocked that this is the first I've seen of it.

Uncle Yuan

It's pretty much a win-win decision, but I too think the green on green is a little harder to see than the orange on green.

Blkcasanova247

I do so love debate! :D It's good for the soul to have a good argument... :lol:

Thunder

I like the green one better.  It just seems to flow better.

Charmed

I'm more partial to the orange. Don't know why, I just like what I like  :thumbup:

Great work, both of you!

Sevenforce

Green. Though I'm also in the camp that both look spectacular...nice work there, both of you :)

juancho

guys we are os lgud u liked the pics, cas works os hard and i try to help so u all like them

Hey buddy i am up for my next task, so shoot me a pm whenever u want  <_<

Glitch Girl

These are both keepers BC.  I gotta go with the orange though.  I started with browns and oranges in the original costume and I kinda like that.

Something a little more bluish or greenish on the tattoos might be cool to try.

Thank you so much BC.  Again.  :) This is very cool.

Blkcasanova247

Anytime GG...anytime. I've been having a blast penciling these AV redo's and yours was particularlly gratifying. :thumbup: And there's one more I've got for you...which I should finish pretty soon I guess.

MikeB7

Blkcasanova247

Thanks Mike! And.."GOD" do I hate working.....why the heck am I not independently wealthy  :lol: . So anyway I haven't gotten much work done lately because I've been pullin' 65 hour work weeks for the last two weeks..but that's over now so I should have a little time now to commit to finishing up a few projects. Until then here's another from Casanova & Juancho Productions.....A Real American Hero....

[spoiler][/spoiler]

RENEGADE (G.I.Joe Style!)

Renegade

juancho

i am so glad u had been able to post this buddy
i ll see if i cna start with the other pcis this weekned, i have been so bussy lately
sorry

Blkcasanova247

You've got about zip and zero to apologize for Juan. We're both ridin' on the over time gravy train. :lol: Works got me runnin' around too...so we'll both do what we can when we can. That's life! :thumbup: Speakin' of which.....back to the drawing board. :lol:

BatWing

Blkcasanova247

Hey there FF'ers,
        What's happenin'? It's been a spell since I placed something here...RL's been kickin' my tail something fierce! :lol: In any event here's another Avatar redux for.........

[spoiler][/spoiler]
The Yellow Lantern.
I wanted to keep it simple so I took my cue's for him from the current "Sinestro Corps" design and a little Ion. I might work on him a little more today....I'm trying to get back into the swing of things.....I'll also have other stuff to show today...plus "maybe" show some skopes that are based on my designs. Catch ya later!  :thumbup:

Casanova! :cool:

|