News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Bedraggled BlueBard

Started by BlueBard, September 30, 2014, 03:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueBard

Hi!

Please forgive my obvious neediness, but I just wanted to post this.  And to ask if those who are of the praying persuasion would please pray for my son and my family.

Over the weekend, one of my teenaged sons broke his leg in two places just above the ankle.  It was a bad break and he had surgery to put in some hardware.  I'm thankful that it wasn't worse, but it was still quite an ordeal and it won't be over until he's fully recovered.  That's going to be a long time.

Thanks in advance for your prayers!
STO/CO: @bluegeek

spydermann93

I shall send my prayers to you and your family, BlueBard.

I hope for his speedy recovery! :thumbup:

Glitch Girl

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family BB. 

I don't know how nerdy your son is, but you can tell him that he can now introduce himself as a cyborg if that will make him feel better.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

BlueBard

Quote from: Glitch Girl on September 30, 2014, 03:22:08 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family BB. 

I don't know how nerdy your son is, but you can tell him that he can now introduce himself as a cyborg if that will make him feel better.

You know, that might actually cheer him up a bit.  (He likes watching Lab Rats.)
STO/CO: @bluegeek

BentonGrey

Ohh man!  That sounds pretty rough, BB.  I hope your boy is recovering well, and we'll definitely keep y'all in our prayers.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Lionheart

Quote from: BlueBard on September 30, 2014, 03:28:57 PM
You know, that might actually cheer him up a bit.  (He likes watching Lab Rats.)

My whole family watches Lab Rats.  :)

The family thinks I'm most like Adam, only not as big, not as strong, and not as bright. Wait . . . what?

Anyway, our prayers are with you and your family.

Outcast

Praying that he recovers fully.

thalaw2

I'm praying for your boy to make a full recovery too. 
革命不会被电视转播