News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

detourne_me's skinning attempts

Started by detourne_me, December 05, 2013, 05:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

detourne_me

Hi, I'm still not up to snuff on my skoping skills, so Punisher just has basic SuperSpy keyframes. I'll get into more keyframe skoping starting with Shang-Chi.

Podmark

That Shang-Chi looks awesome! Really happy to see someone tackle him, he's been on my want list for a while.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

nrozich

Shang-chi looks fantastic!

Did you ever finish Tombstone?

Cyber Burn

These are both fantastic DM. I really like the 5 O'clock shadow on the Punisher, it gives him that rough around the edges look. I'm not familiar with this costume for Shang Chi, but the coloring is nice and vibrant. I'm very glad to see you back in the game.

BentonGrey

These last two skins are really nice, especially Shang Chi, but I LOVE the look of the WIP original character.  He looks neat and Kirby-ish!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

windblown

:thumbup: :thumbup: They look fantastic, especially that Punisher! It's great to have you back DM.

detourne_me

Well, I think I'm happy enough with this guy...Inspired by the live action version of Falcon, here is my version of the flying Avenger.
I really have to thank everybody for creating such wonderful stuff, i've pulled together and mashed up a bunch of stuff from all of these talented people: Renegade, Grenadier, Sick Alice, Vertex, Murs47, Windblown, and Podmark (I just had to take that goggles idea from your amazing Prodigy skope)
Spoiler

I'll be sending the last group of skopes off to LP soon, he's already posted up Punisher.
Gotta give a big thumbs up to Laughing Paradox and everyone at Force of Paradox for the incredible new content and the sweet sweet website upgrade.

spydermann93

My heart! It aches!

That is just too cool, DM!!! :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Jimaras8

Dm is that Ultimate Falcon or just MCU Falcon? I believe the MCU one has Ultimate as inspiration. Anyway, stellar job, i am happy to see you cracking new skopes.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

BentonGrey

Ohh man, neat!  That is a really cool skope DM!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

That is awesome. I'm super impressed you could get wings and dual guns!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

daglob

Quote from: Podmark on May 10, 2015, 05:34:40 PM
That is awesome. I'm super impressed you could get wings and dual guns!

I am too; I've tried this before for an obscure Golden Age hero, and couldn't get it to work.

detourne_me

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
I used Vertex's Archangel for the wings, so they don't really flap, and luckily enough the super spy mesh is partly based on VX meshes, so the keyframes were a breeze actually.
If there's any interest, I could put together a basic winged gunfighter, actually. Gren's already made a female version with his Hawkgirl, does his Hawkman have guns?

I think I could do a winged gunfighter one of two ways, if anybody is interested:
1. Gren's latest winged mesh (like angel) with Gren's gun animations (like a Kree soldier, or Adam Strange)
2. VXmale_wings with Gren's SuperspyVX gun animations.

As for the Falcon, I completely forgot about the Ultimate version, but I guess the skin might look more like it that the flightsuit look of the movies.  I was just inspired by the movies, and games like Marvel Future Fight to do a gunslinger version of him.

crimsonquill

Quote from: detourne_me on May 12, 2015, 06:57:44 AM
I think I could do a winged gunfighter one of two ways, if anybody is interested:
1. Gren's latest winged mesh (like angel) with Gren's gun animations (like a Kree soldier, or Adam Strange)

I'd think Option 2 would be great. Plus I'm thinking that Angel (Archangel) might use firearms or even crossbows if Marvel actually armed him and there is quite a few old school flyers who could use guns as well.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

SickAlice

Thank you for that one especially. By fall at least we may actually end up having the entire cast of Time Runs Out.

windblown

That's awesome. Fantastic work DM!!

detourne_me

Here's another quick one, an Immortal Weapon, Davos, the exiled native of K'un L'un, the Steel Serpent!

He's on Gren's Iron Fist mesh, but with Hogun's larger body, so he is a bit more imposing for Danny.
Of course, base skin by Murs47 and all mesh parts by Grenadier.

And, well he needs a sparring partner.  So I whipped up some Danny Rand skins too.  I'll add a bunch of Valandar's Kung Fu keyframes to Grenadier's already excellent work, and see if I can get the Chi-Fist FX to play nicely with Val's keys.
Spoiler

spydermann93

deanjo2000

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

windblown

Podmark

Very nice DM! You're adding some great content to this game.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

hoss20

Quote from: detourne_me on May 12, 2015, 06:57:44 AM
Thanks for all the kind words everyone.
I used Vertex's Archangel for the wings, so they don't really flap, and luckily enough the super spy mesh is partly based on VX meshes, so the keyframes were a breeze actually.
If there's any interest, I could put together a basic winged gunfighter, actually. Gren's already made a female version with his Hawkgirl, does his Hawkman have guns?

Gren's Hawkman has a hand crossbow along with a corresponding animation and replacing it with a standard gun wouldn't be a problem. It is only for his right hand, however. The only other problem might be that he draws it off of his back. For a handgun, not a rifle or shotgun; that may not really fit what you're trying to do.

detourne_me

I'll try a few things to see what I can do with some flying meshes this weekend.
In the meantime, here's uhhh, Hawkguy!
Spoiler

Cyber Burn

Some really great stuff being previewed here, I'm really liking how Hawkguy's clothes turned out, just excellent.

laughing paradox

All this stuff is awesome, DM! You're really making some great stuff lately.

detourne_me

Here's a little skin for Black Panther.  I wanted to use Vertex's often overlooked and completely unappreciated VXmale3 mesh, and I couldn't quite choose who to do.  There were a number of martial arts style attacks, and I figured I could probably whip up a Black Panther skin.

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

style

Hey I don't forget about Vertex's awesome meshes, as a matter of fact I put C6's Black Panther on that same mesh and also added Texas Jack's Toad running animation to it ;)
The Ultimate Fan!