Main Menu

Cyber's Requests

Started by Cyber Burn, September 16, 2013, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 09, 2014, 07:40:24 PM
Quote from: spydermann93 on June 09, 2014, 07:03:43 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 09, 2014, 05:50:44 PM
I really appreciate you checking Spyder, this was totally a bonehead move on my part for not making sure that the Hero File was in the Zip before I uploaded it.  :banghead:

Don't worry, I feel your pain.  I lost hundreds of Hero Files when my laptop broke down. :P

That's pretty much the same boat that I'm in. I lost all my Hero Files, the only reason that I have the ones for the Marvel Legacy is because I included them in the Zip Files I released to my Yahoo Group. Now, I'm just debating on how much time and effort I want to put into replacing them.

I'm just taking it nice and easy.  I'm not worried about getting all of the files redone outright.  Heck, I'm not even worried if they're the same.  If a character pops up and I would like to see them in-game, I just make them.  Makes the process fun, quick, and painless. :P

Cyber Burn

Ok, new request time. I've seen reference to a "Taskmaster_Updated_Version_2" by Grenadier, and checking all the Master Mesh lists, I get pointed to the following Yahoo Group:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Grenadiermeshes5/info

Unfortunately, it's not there. I also checked all the rest of his Yahoo Groups as well, but did not find the Mesh.

Would anyone happen to have this, and if so could you please send it my way?

Thank you!

WyldFyre

Sent you Taskmaster_updated. That is the only  version 2 I know of. Any of the TM2 meshes in that group should be the updated versions as well.
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

Very much appreciated WyldFyre, thank you!

Cyber Burn

http://www.comicvine.com/stormwatch/4060-26261/

Since I've been working on a few Image Comics' characters, nostalgia has set in, as such, I was wondering what is available for the original Stormwatch characters. I have Texas Jack's "Battallion", but are any other of the characters available?

Starman

I've seen Battalion, Fuji, Winter, Hellstrike, Farenheit, Jenny Sparks, Jack Hawksmoor, and Swift ... not sure if any other original Stormwatch members ones have been done. I'm only really familiar with Stormwatch from Warren Ellis, Micah Ian Wright and Christos Gage's runs on the title.

ElijahSnowFan

Quote from: Starman on June 20, 2014, 09:18:49 AM
I've seen Battalion, Fuji, Winter, Hellstrike, Farenheit, Jenny Sparks, Jack Hawksmoor, and Swift ... not sure if any other original Stormwatch members ones have been done. I'm only really familiar with Stormwatch from Warren Ellis, Micah Ian Wright and Christos Gage's runs on the title.

In addition to those listed, there's a few more out there like Blacklash and Stormwatch Prime, Zuludelta did them.

You can find a Blacklash in his Wildcore Group 1 pack here (as well as other goodies): https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/zuludeltaffskinz3/files

You can find Cannon, Fahrenheit and Stormwatch Prime here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/zuludeltaffskinz5/files

And the base team of Battalion, Diva, Fuji, Winter and Hellstrike are here: https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/zuludeltaffskinz4/files

ZD did a metric crapton of early Image characters, including a lot of Erik Larsen's Savage Dragon characters and Marc Silvestri's Cyberforce, stuff like that. It pays to go through all of his groups, if folks haven't already. There's a bunch of stuff there....not just Image.

Cyber Burn

Thanks guys, I've actually been thinking about Skoping new versions, but I want to check everything else out first.

ShortFuse

I was wanting to do some skins of the original Stormwatch characters but was looking for the right meshes/skopes, but have not found any I liked. Perhaps we can get together on another project.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: ShortFuse on June 21, 2014, 03:26:27 PM
I was wanting to do some skins of the original Stormwatch characters but was looking for the right meshes/skopes, but have not found any I liked. Perhaps we can get together on another project.

Excellent. That works for me.

Cyber Burn

Does anyone happen to have the "SpudGLGolem5Pack" FX by Captain Spud that was on FXForce? I can't seem to download it.

spydermann93

I unfortunately could not download it either, but the all of the golems could possibly be found in EZFX5.1 on Alex's Freedom Fortress if nobody else is able to send it to you.

Cyber Burn

Yeah, I was hoping to go the easy route to try and get them to work for  :ffvstr:.

daglob

I think those do work for both version of the game. If I was at home...

Cyber Burn

A while back SCD made a killer "Super Adaptoid", and now that I'm on an FX kick, I'm wanting to make some FX specifically for that Skope. I believe SCD used the Mjolnir from one of Gren's "Thor" Meshes that was at "Champions of Freedom", but does anyone know if Gren released any FX for any of the "Thor" Meshes from CoF?

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on July 06, 2014, 03:52:34 AM
A while back SCD made a killer "Super Adaptoid", and now that I'm on an FX kick, I'm wanting to make some FX specifically for that Skope. I believe SCD used the Mjolnir from one of Gren's "Thor" Meshes that was at "Champions of Freedom", but does anyone know if Gren released any FX for any of the "Thor" Meshes from CoF?

Yes, I believe he did.  I will send the Fx your way, but I will have to scrounge around my FX library for the right textures, first.

hoss20

He did include FX for the hammers of Beta Ray Bill, Thor_Norvell, and Thor_Girl. if that's what you were asking.

spydermann93

Quote from: hoss20 on July 06, 2014, 04:40:29 AM
He did include FX for the hammers of Beta Ray Bill, Thor_Norvell, and Thor_Girl. if that's what you were asking.

Now, I KNOW that I have those in my FX library :P

*I also think that he had Thunderstrike, too.

Cyber Burn

The "Thor_Norvell" is perfect. I had forgotten about that one. I just checked it out, and it appears to be mapped the same as the regular Marvel Comics' "Mjolnir".

I am good to go, thanks for reminding me about that one.

Quote from: spydermann93 on July 06, 2014, 04:37:07 AM
Yes, I believe he did.  I will send the Fx your way, but I will have to scrounge around my FX library for the right textures, first.

Thanks Spyder, but since I have the "Thor_Norvell", you don't need to send anything my way. But I definitely appreciate the offer.

Cyber Burn

Hey guys, I'm looking for a Mesh Piece, kind of like a Pyramid type shape maybe. It's for an FX, so I would prefer the piece be for FF1 so I can make a version for both games.

Thanks in advance for any help you guys can send my way.

hoss20

What kind of dimensions are you looking for? How big/small? Do you want it taller than it is wide?

Cyber Burn

I'm sure I can re-size it in NifSkope, but ideally, I'm looking for something along the size of Thor's Hammer.

Shape/Dimension wise, I'm looking for something similar to this:

Mind you, it's only a rough image, but anything close will work. Basically, it's going to be used for a Projectile FX.

hoss20

Since the piece I was thinking of looks almost exactly like that, then I will just point you in the right direction. Take a look at male_basic_staff by Grenadier (I know you have the mesh  :P ). Click on the staff and unhide the Staff_Tip. It might need a little work (making the sides equal width, shortening the primary point a bit). If it doesn't work as is, let me know. I can adjust it.

Cyber Burn

Thanks Hoss, I just tried it out and it works perfectly for what I need.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Hi guys, I'm looking for another Mesh piece, a kind of short, wide, flat rectangular shape (Maybe about half the height of Captain America's Shield) with a hole in the middle:

It's for a FFvt3R Skope I'm doing. The size and shape don't have to be exact, but if possible, the cut out in the center would be awesome. Thank you.

laughing paradox

Could you use the belt buckle from Captain_America_GA_REN and alpha it so you can create the hollow shape inside of it?

SickAlice

For future reference I frequently use hollow squares, rectangles and circles be it buckles or chains. Most of the releases I did this year had something to that effect on them if anyone's looking for a piece like that in the future. I'm making that one custom for you right now since it's a quick one CB, I'll have it uploaded somewhere for you in a couple hours.

SickAlice

Alright, done friend. The piece is really easy to extract and work with in any 3d program if further manipulations are desired.
http://catman.freedomforceforever.com/temp/hollow_rectangle.rar

Cyber Burn

I just checked the piece out, this looks like it will be perfect! Thank you SA, I very much owe you one (Or Ten, I've lost count).

Quote from: laughing paradox on August 06, 2014, 08:03:28 AM
Could you use the belt buckle from Captain_America_GA_REN and alpha it so you can create the hollow shape inside of it?

I had thought about that LP, but I really don't like working with Alpha's, especially when it comes to my Skopes. I'd prefer to find something as close to what I want as possible and then go from there.

Cyber Burn

Other than the "Taskmaster" Meshes, are there any "Male_Cape" type Meshes with both a Gun and a Sword? I've already started my Skope on the TM Mesh, but I was just curious as to what else might be available.

Thank you in advance for any help on this.