News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber's Requests

Started by Cyber Burn, September 16, 2013, 01:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldFyre

I found a copy. Let me know where to send it... (I really need to do a better job with saving e-mail addresses.)
For Freedom!

FF Museum Website: http://ffmuseum.org/

Cyber Burn

Awesome, thank you WyldFyre, PM sent your way.  :thumbup:

spydermann93

Oooh, could you send that to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, as well, WyldFyre?

WyldFyre

Sent.

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 03, 2014, 08:57:12 PM
Oooh, could you send that to holy_pilgrim90@yahoo.com, as well, WyldFyre?

And sent.  Glad to be of help guys.
For Freedom!

President Raygun

Any chance one of you could send that out to me as well?  raygunn6@yahoo.com

WyldFyre

For Freedom!

Cyber Burn

Thank you WyldFyre, I appreciate the send.

President Raygun

Cyber Burn

I don't know if these were ever released or not, but I really like these guys and was wondering if anyone had them.

http://freedomreborn.net/archive/index.php?topic=41330.120

There are a bunch different Nazis that Carravaggio had previewed in his skin thread found in the Archives. It would really be a shame if these were lost to time. I know his Yahoo Group is no longer around, but if anyone has these and could please send them my way, I would absolutely love to get my hands on them.

spydermann93

I've been looking for those for a long time, and like you, I only came across his defunct yahoo group (https://au.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/carravaggio_original/info) :(

Also, I don't think that NPI was ever updated with his newer stuff, either.  In fact, I don't think that I was able to get a hold of anything of Carravaggio's, which is a real shame.

Deaths Jester

Car never released those because the two of us never finished the whole group we had planned or ever got the site up and running we were going to put them on.
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

spydermann93

That's a real shame.

I love what you guys came up with.  They look really amazing!

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on March 14, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
That's a real shame.

Agreed, those were some fantastic designs, it's definitely a shame that they have been lost to the Community.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 19, 2014, 01:18:24 PM
Quote from: spydermann93 on March 14, 2014, 03:59:05 PM
That's a real shame.

Agreed, those were some fantastic designs, it's definitely a shame that they have been lost to the Community.

I really hate to go this way, but Carravaggio has not been active on the boards for over a year, has anyone had any communication with him since? My hope is that maybe someone still speaks to him, and that maybe he still has these files, and that maybe he'd be willing to send them out via E-Mail or something.

And DJ, I have to say that I really love the original characters that you have on FRP2. Fantastic designs, and extremely well executed. I really hope that you create more.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 23, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

I really hate to go this way, but Carravaggio has not been active on the boards for over a year, has anyone had any communication with him since? My hope is that maybe someone still speaks to him, and that maybe he still has these files, and that maybe he'd be willing to send them out via E-Mail or something.

I've tried multiple times to get a hold of Car but I've never got a response.  Not sure, but I think someone said they'd seen him on some MMO game but I can't remember which...
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

BentonGrey

Ohh man, I loved these designs so much!  It is a huge loss that they were never released.  In fact, I thought that the whole project that DJ and Car were doing was so cool, I actually begged them to let me put these guys in the DCUG.  I wish I had gotten Car's half of the team back then as well as DJ's.  What a shame. :(
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on March 24, 2014, 02:33:10 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on March 23, 2014, 05:03:13 PM

I've tried multiple times to get a hold of Car but I've never got a response.  Not sure, but I think someone said they'd seen him on some MMO game but I can't remember which...

That is definitely a shame, he was a talented individual with a great eye for designing original Characters. His work not being accessible is a big loss to the Community.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would anyone be willing to make an adjustment to Quetzacotal's Skin? Basically, I need the Black area that is surrounding the Red feathers to be Alpha'd out. I tried it myself, more than a few times, but I have trouble holding the mouse steady, so I keep messing up. If anyone would be willing to do this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you.

BentonGrey

Just to sweeten the deal, the above is for my pulp mod.  Thanks guys!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

daglob

Cyber Burn

I've been watching the "Next Avengers" animated movie with my 4 year old. I've probably watched it at least 10 times in the last week. But now I'm wondering what all exists for Marvel Comics' "Ultron"?

I know there is one by Bobby69, and 1 or 2 by Tommyboy, but are there any other versions floating around?

And I know I should post pics, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet with my wife's IPad. But I'll post some as soon as I can.

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 19, 2014, 11:46:26 PM
I've been watching the "Next Avengers" animated movie with my 4 year old. I've probably watched it at least 10 times in the last week. But now I'm wondering what all exists for Marvel Comics' "Ultron"?

I know there is one by Bobby69, and 1 or 2 by Tommyboy, but are there any other versions floating around?

And I know I should post pics, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet with my wife's IPad. But I'll post some as soon as I can.

Unfortunately, I think that those are the only meshes of him.  C6 has a skin for him and RandomDays ported his minions over from Marvel: Ultimate Alliance.

Cyber Burn

That's what I thought, but I figured I would ask and make sure. Thanks Spyder.

Cyber Burn

Quite a while back, I released this guy as part of the "Marvel Legacy" project.

http://freedomreborn.net/forums/index.php?topic=55009.30

Unfortunately, when my PC died back in December (?), I had lost all my Hero Files for everything. I was at least able to recover the majority of my Hero Files for the "Marvel Legacy" Characters because I had included them in the Zip Files that I released. However, I am still missing one (At least I think there is only one), and that is for the above Character (ML_Stark_Protocals).

Would anyone happen to have the Hero File I created for this? I downloaded the Zip File from my Yahoo Group and it wasn't included (  :banghead: ). But I was really hoping that maybe I might have sent it out to somebody.

Any help on this would be extremely appreciated. Thank you to everyone in advance.

spydermann93

I looked through my collection of saved hero files and all through the Marvel Legacy stuff, but I could not find any hero file pertaining to this character, I'm afraid. :(

Cyber Burn

I really appreciate you checking Spyder, this was totally a bonehead move on my part for not making sure that the Hero File was in the Zip before I uploaded it.  :banghead:

spydermann93

Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 09, 2014, 05:50:44 PM
I really appreciate you checking Spyder, this was totally a bonehead move on my part for not making sure that the Hero File was in the Zip before I uploaded it.  :banghead:

Don't worry, I feel your pain.  I lost hundreds of Hero Files when my laptop broke down. :P

Cyber Burn

Quote from: spydermann93 on June 09, 2014, 07:03:43 PM
Quote from: Cyber Burn on June 09, 2014, 05:50:44 PM

Don't worry, I feel your pain.  I lost hundreds of Hero Files when my laptop broke down. :P

That's pretty much the same boat that I'm in. I lost all my Hero Files, the only reason that I have the ones for the Marvel Legacy is because I included them in the Zip Files I released to my Yahoo Group. Now, I'm just debating on how much time and effort I want to put into replacing them.