News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Works in Progress

Started by hmarrs, January 23, 2013, 07:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hmarrs

Just a simple page for us to post what we are working on since the progress in between are so long
due to the nature of the beast.

So the Forum and still be updated and in usage.
Post what your working on be it Skinning.
Meshes,Skopes,New Keyfrasmes,Maps Etc.
sort of like releases but the inbetween since the releases are so far and few.
It feels like nothing is happening and yet I know there is alot going on because I am working on some things
but they are not ready for release.
How I contact the powers that be to see if they would add that to the hime page.

As in
General discussion
Freedom Force Discussion
Meshes
Maps
Skins
Releases
Anything
Works in Progress
Get what Im saying.
It will lend to more traffic somtimes I don't come on for a week at a time
because nothing changes.
I just don't want people to lose interest.
I think it's a good idea.
Because a person could give daily updates.

hmarrs

Here's mine I'm working on a Avenger Hulk Mesh

hmarrs

docdelorean88

Lookin good! Cant wait to see it in action :)
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

hmarrs

I don't know if anyone even cares about this anymore but.....
As of right now this is where I am.I was going to rigg my mesh to Male_Hulking I realized that the body and form of the Movie Avenger hulk was a little more streamline and in the liking of Renegades Hulk,
Which looks like this:

Plus his mouth opens and closes and it looks cool.
There is an animation called power and when he does that he reminds me of the scene when he roared and Iron man woke up.
Anyway this has been a dilly trying to rigg it just right and this is where I am.

detourne_me

it is looking good,  but i can see why it's bee so tought to rig.  Ren's mesh looks to have real comic book proportions, while your mesh was movie accurate at first, right?
p.s.  don't say nobody cares,  People do.  I certainly have appreciated all of the work you've put into your other meshes...
I just don't really play FF anymore,  i kind of use CTool as a kind of toybox... i pull out a toy, play with it for a bit, then put it back.

stumpy

I usually zoom in an out these days but, even when I don't comment, I do love to see the impressive talents displayed, and this is a fine example. It always leaves me thinking that, when they made the game, Irrational Games probably never knew this community would do so much with it and how much of it not only meets the bar IG set, but exceeds it.
Courage is knowing it might hurt, and doing it anyway. Stupidity is the same. And that's why life is hard. - Jeremy Goldberg

daglob

style

I most definitely care!!!
The Ultimate Fan!

crimsonquill

Ì care!! I still watch all the meshes and skopes being worked on with much interest.

- CQ
"He said let there be light... CLICK! It was a lightbulb. And It was good."

Tomato

Wait, you're making a mesh of the most popular character from the most popular film on this board, and you think no one cares how it's going?

R u srs?

I think I speak for most people when I say OF COURSE WE CARE. I loved Avengers, I love the hulk, and that mesh is freaking beautiful (a bit high poly for my taste, but I'm an old school low poly kinda guy). Most people just don't post, especially for wips... if I have something to offer sure, but I'd rather wait to comment on something that's finished.

Don't sell yourself short here. Take pride in what you've done so far, you deserve it.

Podmark

I'd like to echo the others. We definitely care.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

panoramac

Hmarrs-I think its awesome that you are working on this Hulk mesh and look forward to using it in the Rumble Room, I hope to see more from you as well...and I haven't posted here in a while. Meshing isn't easy and it's always great when someone offers to create some new content for the game

Cyber Burn

Great Hulk Hmarrs, and yup...I definitely care as well.

hmarrs

Okay guys here it goes...
First let me thank you all for your positive comments.I promise I wasn't fishing.When I said "probably no one cares at this point."I menat in refrence to myself.
Because I been taking so goshdarn long to finish this.
Anyhow thank you all.It's good know FF is still alive and strong.
Okay well this is my progress so far.At this point I don't know what's more difficult Meshing or Skinning man these guys deserve much respect. :banghead:
Anyway this is my first process from scratch that's not a Skope not a touch up on a Skin so please bear with me.I been working on the Mesh and Skin from scratch since September!!!!Oh yeah by the way I know alot of people prefer the Cartoony type look.So i trying to come up with a comic book version type look.You know by taking the mesh in a paint program and seeing how I can do it.Also as far as most of my Meshes they pretty high in Poly so I know people are having some difficulty running them in FF1 However I have a solution for that comming soon.
Anyway bear with me it should be available by next week.I hope. :D

style

The Ultimate Fan!

Cyber Burn

What Style said. It's really amazing watching your progress, especially knowing that your doing this from scratch. Definitely keep us posted on your continued progress.

hmarrs

Style(Who by the way has some really nice Avenger Skopes) and I have been talking and the topic of an all Avenger Movie concept would be cool.
There has been some other people requesting it so here is a Mesh.I have been rigging and attaching Keyframes just to get a feel.
(I must mention the creation of this Iron Man mesh is not mine from scratch.)I am just rigging and animating it.He is where I am up to so far.

daglob

This is getting depressing. It's that good.

BentonGrey

God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Cyber Burn

Sweet stuff Hmarrs. What keyframes are you using?

docdelorean88

HOLY IRONMAN BATMAN! That looks incredible!!! :D Cant wait to see more!
"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

heroidosilencio

Fantastic IRONMAN!!!

Looks real like the movie one!