News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Cyber's FX Thread

Started by Cyber Burn, March 18, 2012, 02:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyber Burn

Thanks Robot, I'll definitely keep that option open. I think, though, at least for right now, I just want to get through as many of my FX as I can and get those finished up. Once those are finished, then I'll start worrying about my Skopes.

Cyber Burn

Would anyone be willing to Beta Test some FX for the Squadron Supreme's "Doctor Spectrum"? I had originally made them for Amazo, but his Computer is down, so he can't test them now. Would anyone like to step in and send me some feedback? I have them all already set up in the FX.Dat, but I'm holding off on the Sounds.Dat until I'm satisfied with the Nifs and Textures.

Amazo Version 2.2

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!! why did my computer have to blow up now? I've been looking forward to these for so long, now I really need to get a new computer.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.