News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

So, how's this thing work?

Started by Panther_Gunn, March 26, 2016, 02:17:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panther_Gunn

With what seems to be the final demise of FXForce, I was afraid that an FX that Mikey made for me was lost to the ages, since I was sure that I didn't have a backup of it (and I'm not sure if he ever posted it on the site, anyway).  Lo & behold, I found a copy of it, tucked away with the backup of the rest of my individual FX downloads.  So, without further ado, I present for your enjoyment, and exploding rubber chicken projectile FX (specifically made with Trickster in mind), available in my Yahoo group https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/PGs_FF_Stuff. (a whole two things in there now, yay!)

Which brings me to the odd subject line for this post:  I also found a few more FX that didn't seem to be in the last EZFX for  :ff:.  What would be the protocol for letting people know what I've found, since I don't think I've ever frequented this part of the forums at all.  I'm happy to share of course, but don't want to go about it the wrong way.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Cyber Burn

Hey PG, I would say, maybe use this thread to show screen shots of the FX, to show everyone what you have, and then start a thread in the Promotions Forum to post their locations so those that want them know where to go.

Panther_Gunn

On the other side of the equation, is this the best place to make requests for FX that can't be found anymore, or textures that seem to be missing (I've found at least three that didn't seem to get installed with EZFX)?  Is there anyplace that has a large collection of FX anymore, or are we pretty much down to individual threads?
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Cyber Burn

I know Alex was working on updating his EZFX installers, but I haven't talked to him about it for a while now. Otherwise, I think we're down to individual threads now. You could always try pulling FX from Mods, sometimes you can find things there that you won't find elsewhere.