News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Avengers Alliance

Started by Bloodshadow, March 01, 2012, 08:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

Just wanted to let everybody know that Avengers Alliance is up and runnng on Facebook :cool:
Its a pretty cool game so far so I thought I'd share in case some of ya didn't know about it.

lugaru

Please tell me whatever you can, I've seen it come up constantly on my sidebar but I never sign up for anything unless I know it is good and it does no spam everyone I know.

Tawodi Osdi

I've been playing it.  Basically, you are a SHIELD agent and you recruit a team from various characters in Marvel universe which include core members of the Avengers and X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and soloists like Spiderman and woman, Daredevil, Dr. Strange, and the Hulk.  The better the character the more the cost.  You start out with Iron Man and Black Widow and you recruit Hawkeye as one of the missions.

Combat is that you choose the maneuver you want to use and click on the bad guy you want to hit.  I can't tell you much about the graphics.  My old computer can't handle them, and all I get is a black screen.  Besides recruiting and fighting, you can do research to buy better gear and doing farming missions. 

Like most FB games the more "Allies" the better.  I have never spent real money to support a FB game; so, I can not tell you if credits are fairly priced.

Mr. Hamrick

I was playing around with it for a bit.  I don't think I have anyone here on my friends list on FB.  So... if you want to add me to play, let me know.

http://www.facebook.com/WmGHamrick

Tomato

Don't really use it much, but mines here if anyone wants to add me for the game.

Tawodi Osdi

Tomato

Just as a funny thing... I went into a PVP battle and was more or less getting my arse handed to me (both my shield guy and Iron Man died while all 3 of his had about a third of their healths) and Daredevil basically turned around and kicked everyone's butts (he has an autocounter move starting at level 2... it's awesome)

Bloodshadow

yeah,I been getting my butt kicked regular in PVP,hopefully I'll get better,at least the missions are easier ;)

juancho

here is mine I started playing on friday, did a few misisons, haven't had much time to evolve as a shield agent yet. Add me if you want guys :D

Glitch Girl

I'm tempted, but my irrational hated of Facebook is keeping me from reactivating my account.  I'm kinda hoping it comes out for G+, but I suspect it won't. 

(BTW: Anyone who's tried to friend me and I haven't replied, this is why.)
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

MJB

Necro Post!

I have sent friend requests to all that have posted here. I enjoy this game so if you have a Facebook account & play this I implore you to post your information.

Yayz!

DireWolf

juancho

I'm loving this game people. I encourage everyone to try it out!!!

Tawodi Osdi

I'm loving the game too, but I was wondering if I am the only one giving up on the Mockingbird quest.  I just don't have to time or resources to keep at it.

juancho

I'm triyng really hard to get her
I have misison 1 on 4 stars and the other 2 on 3 stars. I'm not really sure If I'm gonna be able to make it, but getting the special weapons is a good plus. I have already acquiered "Taste of thunder", I'm aiming for Madam Masque's gun now

Bloodshadow

don't think I'm gonna get Mockingbird either,same prob,not enough resources or time.
This game is awesome though,I'm using Coulson's Revenge,it was only available for three days but damn well worth it.its got a couple round cool down so you only get to shoot it once or twice a battle,but it does BIG time damage.

DireWolf

I put in the effort and got Mocking bird and she is handy, sort of the Swiss army Knife on a team. And yes, Coulson's revenge is a great weapon. I lead with it, then use the gold edition screaming eagle for range and the enchanted crowbar for close in work.

Tawodi Osdi

I'm hoping that they make her buyable in a month or two which will allow those that worked for her the chance of having the advantage.

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Tawodi Osdi on June 13, 2012, 05:03:24 PM
I'm loving the game too, but I was wondering if I am the only one giving up on the Mockingbird quest.  I just don't have to time or resources to keep at it.

Nope you were not the only one who gave up on the Mockingbird quest.

juancho

was not able to get Mocking bird :( I finished with 5 stars misison 1, 4 stars mission 2 and 5 stars mission 3. Only one star misisng :(((

At least I got Taste of thunder and Enchanted Crowbar weapons.

Now I'm heavily farming CP from Elektra. It's a fantstic way to get enough CP to recruit all the needed heroes for Epic bosses and Premium missions.

Tawodi Osdi

I'm using one of the premium levels for farm XP for many of my lower level heroes while I try to get money to train many of my higher level heroes that need leveling.

juancho

I got Scarlet witch yesterday!! YAY. She seems quite cool, and honestly I was in need of a really powerfull female avenger. Her basic attack has this hexed debuff that is really interesting.

Has anybody noticed the fact that Sif's new costume is actually cheaper in Bruiser mode (new class) than in scrapper mode (her actual class)? Could it be a mistake? I'd love to get her new outfit for scrapper, but I do not want to pay an extra 10CP for it :P

Glitch Girl

Yeah, I know.  I'm late to the party, and it's probably the wrong party too but...

Just started playing tonight and like it so far.  Thing is though, I'm playing through Playdom's site, not Facebook so I'm not sure I can ally myself with any of you.  I'm using my mea.glitch@gmail email for my account.

Anything  I should know going in?
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Mr. Hamrick

Quote from: Glitch Girl on August 10, 2012, 01:21:54 AM
Yeah, I know.  I'm late to the party, and it's probably the wrong party too but...

Just started playing tonight and like it so far.  Thing is though, I'm playing through Playdom's site, not Facebook so I'm not sure I can ally myself with any of you.  I'm using my mea.glitch@gmail email for my account.

Anything  I should know going in?

Yes.  Stay away from buying Nightcrawler and Black Cat.  They are arguably the weakest characters in the game and Nightcrawler is weaker than Black Cat.  Mr. Fantastic is not a good buy either.

Anyone know if Facebook users can add people from the Playdom site?

oh and one final note.  Emma Frost is mine!  I am at the last challenge and all I need to do is wait for more lil blue canisters as I have hit my gift limit.

laughing paradox

Black Cat is pretty awesome, actually!

Did anyone else get Emma Frost?

I can't wait for Magik.

Tawodi Osdi

I haven't gotten any of the characters from the special quests.  I don't have the time to put into the game to go after them, and I wouldn't spend the money to max out my character to be able to, which is what it would take.