News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

The chat shack...

Started by Nyte Dragon, December 21, 2011, 07:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyte Dragon

... whatever happened to it? I've been gone forever and a day, and it seems to gone the way of that Kansas song and is all ' Dust in the Wind'.
Hate is always foolish and love is always wise.
 ⁓Doctor Who

deano_ue

Nyte Dragon

:blink: There will be no skinning my personage.... I am much too awesome for that.

And do not forget, dragons like to eat people who try to skin them, so prehaps it's time for some BBQ ribs.
 ⁓Doctor Who

Reepicheep

I think theres enough for a whole suit there...

Nyte Dragon

-_- So gonna set you both on fire.
 ⁓Doctor Who

PreRaphaelite

A dragonskin suit...? How vulgar.

A dragonskin rug on the other hand...
Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Nyte Dragon

How about a fleshy rug? Extra crispy.

Why is it everyone wants to eat, skin, or generally do major harm to my personage? *salute to Major Harm*
 ⁓Doctor Who

PreRaphaelite

Yours sincerely, Judi Dench.

Glitch Girl

Getting back on topic... :P 

I don't know if the old chat shack is still around, but even if it is, it might be time to look into a better chat applet.  I can start looking for a viable option that can be linked to or embedded to the site.  If anyone has a suggestion as to who to go with, let me know and I'll check them out.
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Nyte Dragon

Quote from: Glitch Girl on December 21, 2011, 10:07:23 PM
If anyone has a suggestion as to who to go with, let me know and I'll check them out.

I'm so gonna be hurt for this... Steve! Go with Steve... his eyes are soooooo dreamy! :brow:
 ⁓Doctor Who

Deaths Jester

I say, dragon brains are quiet a delicacy around my parts!
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Panther_Gunn

Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 22, 2011, 04:22:12 PM

Then you're apt to go hungry with this one.
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

Deaths Jester

Quote from: Panther_Gunn on December 23, 2011, 02:43:39 AM
Quote from: Deaths Jester on December 22, 2011, 04:22:12 PM

Then you're apt to go hungry with this one.

You do have a point.  However, with the fact that there are so few dragons left, I at least think it might be worthwhile to harvest the brain and the heart for consumption.  I mean, where else am I going ot find something so easily dispatched?
Avatar picture originally a Brom painting entitled Marionette.

Glitch Girl

BTW: Still researching chat software, but right now am waiting for someone to get back to me with a few more recommendations. 
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

vamp

Sorry for the Necro post, but has there been any luck finding a new applet? (Not that I have any recommendations. I just miss the shack)

The Hitman

Yeah, I miss the ol' shack. I'll look into some chatroom solutions as well. It needs to be PHP-based, right?