News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Pod'20: Goldballs (March 22)

Started by Podmark, August 22, 2011, 12:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentonGrey

Those are really nice Pod.  They all have a nice, clean look to them.
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Today I bring you Elixir:

You may remember that I've skinned Elixir before, but these updated skins take advantage of Windblown's new Elixir skope which includes an animation for switching to his black skinned death dealing attack form - which is the perfect way of handling that ability in game.
Brand new face and hair, the rest of the skins are largely the same.

Elixir is a favorite of mine, I hope he returns to the X-Books in the future.

Elixir and Sunspot are available NOW!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

A great update Pod! You and Windblown make an awesome team.

Podmark

Thanks!

Magneto is finally released.
I played with a couple different ideas for his scarf but decided to stick with the same part I'd been using. I did touch up the texture though. I'm very happy with the skin.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Man, Pod, that Magneto is a beautiful piece of artwork.

martialstorm

Wow I love that Magneto, and the way you use the skopes so well for your characters is excellent!

darkknight92

detourne_me

such a great set of releases Podmark.  you and windblown have a really great thing going with those skopes. and Wow, Magneto is pretty hardcase too.

windblown

Those Elixir skins look really nice.  I like a lot the new face and the hair is really well skinned. He has a new skin tone, doesn't it? It looks great.

Quote from: Podmark on May 26, 2013, 05:42:09 AM
Elixir is a favorite of mine, I hope he returns to the X-Books in the future.

I'd like Elixir's return too. I hope the creation of Triage doesn't affect to it because of the similarities in their powers.

And ... I know I've already said this, but that Magneto skin is amazing.

Podmark

Quote from: windblown on May 28, 2013, 06:01:53 PM
He has a new skin tone, doesn't it? It looks great.

Indeed.

Quote from: windblown on May 28, 2013, 06:01:53 PM
I'd like Elixir's return too. I hope the creation of Triage doesn't affect to it because of the similarities in their powers.

I was surprised they created another healer with Triage. Elixir was always problematic because he could heal any injury so they put him in a coma at least four times. It might be a long time before we see him in more than a cameo.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

billdamn22

High quality collaborations to get these characters done. Loving it.  :thumbup:

BentonGrey

I know, there is such cool interplay between skinners and skopers going on, it's awesome!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman

Sioux City Dynamo

Hi Pod,

I am not familiar with these characters but I really like the skins and skopes!!
Io

Amazo Version 2.2

i am really behind on my comix reading so i don't really know all these new x-men, but the skins and skopes look awesome. you and windblown make a good team.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Podmark

New preview today:

The New X-Men Trance, a mutant with the power of an astral form. Another character that the majority of you won't recognize, but she'd been largely a background character outside an arc or two of X-Men Legacy and couple other places. Three skins: her Paragons training squad outfit, her New X-Men uniform as depicted in X-Men First to Last, and her astral form. I'm was reallly pleased with her Paragons skin, probably one of my favorite skins in recent memory.

The skope of course is by the one of a kind WindBlown.

More to come soon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

BentonGrey

Wow, nice skins Pod, but really, I think the standout feature here is the face work.  Great work man!
God Bless

billdamn22

Agreed! The face work is very well done. I don't have a clue as to who half of the characters are you have been skinning, but that doesn't take away from the great work that you do. You are making me want to pick up some comics! :thumbup:

detourne_me

i've got to echo the compliments on the face work.
the subtle shading is just amazing!

AfghanAnt

I'm really digging the colors and the astral form looks amazing.

martialstorm

Another great set of skins, love the face as well as the costume variants  :thumbup:

laughing paradox

Trance looks awesome! I dig that first costume the most.. great work on it.

Cyber Burn

You continue to impress Pod, your facial work is continuing to improve.

Podmark

Today I bring you another X-Men student, Wind Dancer:

Wind Dancer was a mutant with control of the wind. She was a main character in New X-Men until her depowering following House of M. Afterwards she became a New Warrior with tech based powers under the name Renascence. Maybe one day I'll skin that look too.

Wind Dancer is on a skope by Windblown and I understand she is one of his favorites. So thank you again and I hope you enjoy the skin.

Took a break from skinning this past week to play The Last Of Us (great game, highly recommended), but I'll be back to skinning now. I hope to release Trance and Wind Dancer this weekend. Next skins will probably be Mercury and Rocket Raccoon.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

Another great skin Pod. I look forward to seeing Rocket Raccoon.

martialstorm

ghazkul

BigD

I agree with Cyber Burn on his comment Podmark ^_^, I also am looking forward to seeing Rocket Raccoon in his finished version format and furthermore I hope he comes out looking awesome for all of us to see :). I hope he has a great look to himself when you're done with the finishing touches ^_^, and I hope it's for either :ff:, :ffvstr: or maybe even both but if not I'll just wait on him and maybe admire him from the preview pictures of old RR himself when they come out :mellow:. Let me know when Rocket Raccoon has arrived, and I will think about adding him to my team roster if I can :mellow:. Stay cool, peace out and I'll CUL8TR ;).

BigD
:cool:

Podmark

Thanks guys.
Wind Dancer and Trance are available. Now!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Cyber Burn

I sooo can't wait till I get home from vacation so I can get my hands on these.

windblown

Quote from: Podmark on June 21, 2013, 03:49:40 AM
Wind Dancer is on a skope by Windblown and I understand she is one of his favorites. So thank you again and I hope you enjoy the skin.

Of course I do, it's a very beautiful skin :thumbup: