News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

the work of evil: umm ok yeah 2/2

Started by deano_ue, February 12, 2011, 01:17:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

QuoteI hardly need to post right now. You know how I feel about this skin. THIS is now the definitive version of Two Face for FF, not mine, not Area's (sorry mate).
Yeah,what Tomato said :blink:
That is a very cool Two Face skin UE,nice job.

style

When the page came up I was like WHOA!!!! Niiice TUE!
The Ultimate Fan!

Podmark

Heads or tails?
Heads I love this skin. Tails I think this skin is awesome.

It's the suit that I like the most. Great job on the two sides.

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Tomato

Just wanted to say again that I really like your choice of doing the black suit on the "good" half... Most people who use the black/white suit put the black on the "evil" side (because of the white=good black=bad thing that western culture adopted) but seeing it reversed, I feel like it fits better this way. Harvey Dent was always about conforming to this perfect image that everyone had of him, the straight laced lawyer... whereas the identity of Two Face was his escape from the social conventions that he had always been forced to follow. A white suit is not something I could see a conformist like Dent wearing.

laughing paradox

Nice job, Ultimate Evil. I like how the scarred face came out.

Outcast

Just glad you were able to get back into skinning like you wanted..another mesh by Tomato? Hmmm...He-man?

naitvalis

this skins are absolutely amazing!!

the good work of evil... :thumbup:         

AfghanAnt

Wow! I meant to write you back in the PM about these but they are really stellar.

Tomato

Quote from: Outcast on January 26, 2012, 08:44:36 AM
Just glad you were able to get back into skinning like you wanted..another mesh by Tomato? Hmmm...He-man?

I did a heman, but he's not referring to that one... He's doing the standard for another bat mesh. I actually feel bad, he had it just about done and then I turned around and changed the whole thing around on him.

Mystik

beautiful work ue

Quote from: Tomato on January 26, 2012, 06:48:48 PM
Quote from: Outcast on January 26, 2012, 08:44:36 AM

I did a heman, but he's not referring to that one... He's doing the standard for another bat mesh. I actually feel bad, he had it just about done and then I turned around and changed the whole thing around on him.

plz be the joker or robin

Tomato

Quote from: Mystik on January 26, 2012, 06:56:12 PM

... Why would we even need a new robin mesh? We have like, 20 meshes for every possible variation of Robin.

Mystik

Quote from: Tomato on January 26, 2012, 07:36:20 PM
Quote from: Mystik on January 26, 2012, 06:56:12 PM

... Why would we even need a new robin mesh? We have like, 20 meshes for every possible variation of Robin.

I always hoped for an age 10-12 robin mesh with swinging animations, when i try to skope one of rens teen meshes onto a male basic it looks stretched. And then I imagined your ultspiderman and your hair sculpturals combined. but I'm just weird, I dream about meshes and skins all the time (plus robin is my one of my fav character concepts)

Tomato

My USM is based on my Male_Teen_TM mesh, which is already set up for MB keys... heck, I'm pretty sure Pod's already used it for his Damian skin. It'd be fairly simple to skope it and use an existing robin skin on it.

deano_ue

no no no no no robins

do not give tom ideas, he already has a list and no need to add to it

i'm still trying to come out fo "retirement" and finish off an old bone head

Tomato

You haven't even finished standards for the last two meshes I did for you. Finish them before whining that I haven't been upholding my end.

Podmark

Quote from: Tomato on January 26, 2012, 08:57:50 PM
My USM is based on my Male_Teen_TM mesh, which is already set up for MB keys... heck, I'm pretty sure Pod's already used it for his Damian skin. It'd be fairly simple to skope it and use an existing robin skin on it.

Indeed he did.
And I have plans for Robins...All of them Mwahahahaha!

EDIT: Actually, wait I didn't. Damian used Ren's Superboy, Tim used yours Tom.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Hmm... I don't know what I think about the lines all over the evil side of the suit. Are those suppose to be like... pinstripes gone insane? I do agree with Tomato though... the white on the evil side works much better.
Actually, this makes me want to skin my own Two-Face... maybe I ought to finally get around to reinstalling some of this FF stuff.

Everything else, though, swell! The face looks pretty darn cool.

AfghanAnt

Quote from: UnkoMan on January 27, 2012, 02:01:51 AM
Hmm... I don't know what I think about the lines all over the evil side of the suit. Are those suppose to be like... pinstripes gone insane? I do agree with Tomato though... the white on the evil side works much better.
Actually, this makes me want to skin my own Two-Face... maybe I ought to finally get around to reinstalling some of this FF stuff.

Everything else, though, swell! The face looks pretty darn cool.

You stood.

AfghanAnt

Or even "You should". :) I have no clue why I typed "stood".

deano_ue

Tomato

Joker looks fantastic. About the only real critique I have is that the dark shade on the tailcoat section is slightly darker then the one on the suit, so it doesn't match up right. Even so, great skin, great use of the mesh... everything I'd imagine Joker to be.

I'm fairly sure this might be blasphemy round these parts... but honestly, I like this more then C6's.

doctorchallenger

Previsionary

I hate it. It sucks. I thought you were better than this. Obviously not. Failure. Do it all over again until I approve.*

Also, random c6 comparison was random, Tom. Why? Don't do that.

By now, UE should know what I think of his abilities. They are exactly as stated above. Mad? Trololololol
Disappear when you least expe--

Tomato

*cleans out ears*

That's odd. I could have sworn I heard some jelly speak.

UnkoMan

The vest. The suede back on the jacket. The flower.
Dang! You look gooood...

Figure Fan

There are so many crisp textures and vivid colors here..wonderful. His expression is awesome. Btw, what mesh is this on? It's also great.

Just fyi, the preview graphic has him listed as "Jokwe"..admittedly I laughed and continued to pronounce it in a French accent. :D

Podmark

I remember seeing an earlier version of this UE, and the final version looks great, much better. Excellent job!
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Outcast

Great attention to details TUE. The Joker looks spot on. :sahweet

style

Ok where can this Joker mesh be located! :blink:
The Ultimate Fan!

Tomato

Quote from: style on February 03, 2012, 02:11:08 AM
Ok where can this Joker mesh be located! :blink:

I would assume it can be located on the hard drives of TUE and the person who recently meshed it.