Main Menu

Big Update

Started by grenadier, April 20, 2010, 06:33:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Outcast

Quote from: grenadier on December 10, 2010, 01:11:37 PM
Re: Thor Norvell

http://ffcenter.net/champions/

Now available.  Enjoy the holidays everybody.

-Gren

Happy Holidays Gren! Hope you enjoy it as well. Thanks for all your hard work on these meshes. Take care and remember to take it easy. :)

Scorpion13mk2

Red Norvell........damn, I have to download this cuz the look is so cool. Ive never actually read any Thor comics with him in them, but I like the old school viking look.

I gotta start reading the Simonson Thor run here one day.

Gren, as usual, you come through. Whatever praise I can offer you would be superfluous at this point.

detourne_me

Thanks for the new meshes Gren! Can't wait to test em out.

deano_ue

sweet new meshes i guess i know which skin just jumped up the re-do list

cmdrkoenig67

Gren, I love the new wolf mesh!  He has great animations.  Thank you.

Dana

detourne_me

Quote from: the_ultimate_evil on January 15, 2011, 05:44:07 PM
sweet new meshes i guess i know which skin just jumped up the re-do list
Really? I thought it was a new skin of yours on the new mysterio mesh. I even did a side to side comparison and chose the new mesh, the refl on the fishbowl did it for me I guess.

Podmark

Sweet, new Mysterio. I've got Mysterio plans for the future so this should come in handy.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

The wolf mesh and keyframes are pretty cool. I'm really diggin' the updated Hela mesh, too. Great job on this, Gren!

martialstorm

Love the Asgard theme you've been doing Gren.  Lots of fun and wonderful meshes :thumbup:

detourne_me

so after seeing Osiris' close_portal animation, i was thinking it would be perfect for a gandalf skope....YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

grenadier

I actually had him in mind as the basis for my animation.  I was planning on using the vizier mesh, add a cape and hat, change the staff and add a sachel.  If you want to skope it out,  that'll work too.  I didn't plan on doing this for a while.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Bloodshadow

Amazing stuff as usual Gren :thumbup:
I love Leonus! :cool:(never thought I'd see a mesh of him :P)

yell0w_lantern

Not sure if this is artifact from the EZNif conversion process but Swordsman appears to have some inverted triangles on the superior aspect of his shoulder pads/pouldrons.

Other than that he looks great. I esp[ecially like the over-the-shoulder stab.
Yellow Lantern smash!

justintyme2174

Does the Cosmic Cube NOT show up on the Red Skull mesh for anyone else after using EZNifConvert? I also have the same issue with the fx and shield on the Dr Strange mesh.

spydermann93

Yeah...

I have the same issue.

detourne_me

I had that problem.... so i skoped in the glowy cosmic cube that Cyber Burn, Daglob, and Avalon did... now it's pretty hardcase.
Spoiler

I also skoped in Vertex's Red Skull so i could use C6's and DJ's skins.

Cyber Burn

Man, I gotta add that to my Christmas wish list!

Outcast

I wouldn't mind checking that skope out myself. Looks like a pretty good combination, Detourne_me. :)

grenadier

The problem in both the Red Skull and Dr Strange is that the alpha capabilities of FFVTR is not making them appear as they should in the character tool.  A simple fix is to re-save the fx, shield, and cube.tga file as 16-bit images removing the alpha layer from the image.   

I looked into the swordsman and put a fixed version in one of the las t yahoo groups.  I think groups 14, 15, or 16.
Here's a link to my list of groups.

http://ffportal.negative-10.com/dir/26/Grenadier

Hopefully I'll have some new stuff by Christmas, but right now I got some RL  that are taking up a lot of my time.
Gotta go, talk to you soon.

Until Further Notice,  

No Requests will be be accepted.

Cyber Burn

Thanks Gren. Best of luck with RL. Take care.

Outcast

Hopefully you didn't perceive my appreciation of Detourne's skope as if i was dissing your work or anything, Gren. Just want to say that it's far from it, and that i appreciate all the work you've done.

Try not to worry about making meshes, when you have important things to attend to in RL. Thanks again and take care.

Avalon

I believe I sent those out for FFVTR already.
I demand a Detourne_me skin for that!!  :angry:

Amazo Version 2.2

finally playing catchup here grenadier. thanks for all thqat you have created for everyone.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Glad to see you still meshing Gren. Thanks for the early X-Mas gift.

detourne_me

Thanks for all the new meshes Gren,  I really love what you did to the Absorbing Man,  and the new Ares is incredible.  Also i think this is the first Maximus the mad mesh/skin so that's great,  finally someone to pester black bolt!

Bloodshadow

Gotta agree,very cool stuff :thumbup:
Awwww yeah,gotta make a Titania skin now :D

naitvalis

thanks gren  :thumbup: :thumbup: fantastic work as always!!

johncostantine78

Like usual, fantastic works, Gren! But Zeus and especially Ares are MASTERPIECES! Time to adjust U.S.Agent hero files...
"Burn your gods and kill the kings
Subjugate your suffering
Dead Heart In A Dead World"

style

The Absorbing_Man Pack brought me to :cry:
The Ultimate Fan!