News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Latest Offerings

Started by Avalon, October 14, 2009, 02:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murs47

Nice Av,, I was wondering when someone was gonna do a White Lantern. You gonna do Sinestro to?

laughing paradox

That White Lantern leaps out at me.. very nice work, Avalon!

Avalon

Quote from: murs47 on April 22, 2010, 03:55:22 AM
Nice Av,, I was wondering when someone was gonna do a White Lantern. You gonna do Sinestro to?

I would if you didn't do a good version already.

Blkcasanova247

Good stuff there Avalon. :thumbup: But isn't the uniform supposed to be stark white...I see tinges of green in the body...boots and mask.
I can't help it that I look so good baby! I'm just a love machine!

area34

Definitely cool. I was surprised you didn't go for a light blue instead of black for the shadows for a softer white look. I can't wait for this one to be released.

Avalon

Just an update of things to come soon:

John Jr.

Nice looking Captain Marvel/Thunder. I like the different faces.

Podmark

Cool Havok, and I like what you've done with Captain Marvel.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

laughing paradox

I really like Captain Marvel's face and eyebrows.. nice job on it. Havok came out really well, too.

detourne_me

Exciting stuff! This is probably the first new havoc skin I've seen in three years

herodad1

hey, where can i get that thick around the middle capt marvel?

daglob

Avalon

With The Triumphant Return of Freedom Reborn, I thought I'd put up some WIPS:
First some Marvel Previews of the What If X-men First Class staring the Giant X-men 1 Team

Next some DC Hexed Meshes:
Superman with narrow cape; Green Lantern with Chest Logo; Hawkman_Gren; Flash from Rebirth, and Iron Lantern:

jeremy355

docdelorean88

"Roads, Where we're going we don't need... Roads"

BentonGrey

These are quite excellent Avalon!  I have to say, that classic Hawkman on Gren's new mesh is one of the coolest things I've seen in a while!  These are all very smooth looking skins.  Great work man!
God Bless
"If God came down upon me and gave me a wish again, I'd wish to be like Aquaman, 'cause Aquaman can take the pain..." -Ballad of Aquaman
Check out mymods and blog!
https://bentongrey.wordpress.com/

Podmark

Wow, that's a ton of really cool skins. The Iron Lantern in particular really stands out.

Interesting design for Colossus.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

John Jr.

Great colors. Hawkman is specially good.

laughing paradox

The DC set is some impressive work. Hawkman looks great, but I particularly love the Iron Lantern.

I like seeing the Giant-Size X-men in matching uniforms. Very cool touch.

Avalon

That Hawkman mesh is very cool. I love to watch him fly. The Iron Lantern is the hex of the Iron Man Gren mesh.

Cyber Burn

Very nice Avalon, is that a new GL skope?

martialstorm

Wonderful, Avalon! You've done a brilliant job on all of these :thumbup:

Avalon

Some skins I've been completing for my new skopes:

Cyber Burn

I love using random skins when playng, so this just rocks.  :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

martialstorm

Excellent variety on your Superman skopes Avalon :thumbup:

Xenolith

Both really blow my mind.  How did you find all those references?  I like that you changed the face on Superman, too.

John Jr.

Good job wit the Superman army. I really liked some of the costumes.

herodad1

something else that would be cool....supermans robots. :thumbup:

Amazo Version 2.2

iirc, you has skinned a few ultraman skins. would you be interedted in doing an all inclusive scope for him as well?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.