News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Branding

Started by murs47, October 10, 2009, 11:55:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ephemeris

Many of these were used in the NBA, NHL or college: Thunder, Lightning, Hurricanes, Surge (as in storm surge), Alligators, Explorers, Everglades, Glades, Orange....

Maybe it could be more regional and cover Florida, like Colorado's team, if that would help make the name sound better.

murs47

Quote from: Ephemeris on July 11, 2010, 02:44:29 AM
Many of these were used in the NBA, NHL or college: Thunder, Lightning, Hurricanes, Surge (as in storm surge), Alligators, Explorers, Everglades, Glades, Orange....

Maybe it could be more regional and cover Florida, like Colorado's team, if that would help make the name sound better.

I like Surge, that's pretty cool. I like the others too, but they're already being used.

Prev suggested Ringers and I came up with another one. So I've got AC Miami, Miami Ringers, Miami Surge, and Miami Strikers so far. How about the Florida Recallers?

murs47

I changed the color scheme a bit for the primary logo.
Spoiler

It took me a while to finally do the uniform because I decided to create new templates. But here it is, the home uniform for Phoenix F.C.
Spoiler

murs47

Phoenix F.C. away uniforms:

Spoiler

Podmark

That looks really nice Murs. I wish I knew how to do stuff like that.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

murs47

murs47

Not a sports logo, but I've always disliked Google's typeface choice for their logo. The font has such a dated look that it seems more appropriate for the title of a Shakespeare play. Minus the drop shadow and soft bevel of course. Anyways, I decided to progress their brand a bit and this is what I came up with.

Color:
Spoiler

Black & White:
Spoiler

WebPage Example:
Spoiler

Podmark

Thats not bad, and it really made me actually look at and analyze Google's real logo.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

Reepicheep

I've just started a design course a few months back. It is amazing to understand the implications of font.

Personally, I quite like Google's logo, but only because I see it every single day several times and it has set itself up as the logo.. If I were fresh to google, I would totally be with you here.

Looks very cool, all the same.

Tomato

I like your font... It's simpler, more fun. The font they use is too... sophisticated I think.

murs47

Alrighty folks, I've finally created a logo for myself. I've held off so long because I wanted something catchy and unique for name, but I also wanted something that would last. Couldn't think of anything so I just settled with my real name...I'll always like that.

I'm not sure if i'll stick with the orange. A turquoise or green are possibilities.

Spoiler

Podmark

Very nice Murs. You've got a real talent at this.
Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page