News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

gi joe hero creator

Started by bearded, August 15, 2009, 05:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bearded

does this work for anyone?  it doesn't seem to work for me, but it might be the settings on my work computer.
http://www.hasbro.com/monkeybartv/default.cfm?page=Entertainment/OnlineGames/GameSelect&game=156
link that works!  exciting.
challenge!  make your avatar as a joe!  or...are you a ...Cobra?
http://www.heromachine.com/customhm/gijoe/designer.html

daerdevil

No dice on either links.  The first one loads up but I can't get anything to work.  Second one doesn't load the page.  I was hoping the Hasbro one would be for an actual custom figure.

bearded

it looks like the entire heromachine site is down.  and, i think it's back up, that fast.  the second one is loading for me now.

Glitch Girl

Second link works fine now, first link loads but nothing works for me as well.  Though oddly enough, a hair option that was there when the link was initially posted is no longer there.

No girl options though.  Guess girl's can't be GI Joes anymore.   :rolleyes:
-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

BWPS

Quote from: Glitch Girl on August 17, 2009, 12:44:30 AM
Second link works fine now, first link loads but nothing works for me as well.  Though oddly enough, a hair option that was there when the link was initially posted is no longer there.

No girl options though.  Guess girl's can't be GI Joes anymore.   :rolleyes:
Well there is a G.I. Jane creator, but there are no hair options.

Because yknow. That lady was bald in that movie.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.

Glitch Girl

I think that joke needs to be busted down to private.  ;)

-Glitch Girl

"Cynicism is not maturity, do not mistake the one for the other. If you truly cannot accept a story where someone does the right thing because it's the right thing to do, that says far more about who you are than these characters." - Greg Rucka

Panther_Gunn

Gettin' busted down in the privates is no joke.  :angry:
The Best There Is At What I Do......when I have the time.

BWPS

Quote from: Glitch Girl on August 17, 2009, 03:43:56 PM
I think that joke needs to be busted down to private.  ;)

Ouch, I guess it stunk so bad it was rank.
I apologize in advance for everything I say on here. I regret it immediately after clicking post.