News:

Rings of Reznor!

Main Menu

Blackest Night: Freedom Reborn Corp

Started by AfghanAnt, July 19, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomato

I don't know. I know I released both of mine on NPI awhile back, but that's about it.

Bloodshadow

If anybody is interested I can upload mine to my yahoo group.

spydermann93

I'm definitely interested in more Avatar Lanterns :P

Bloodshadow

Just put them up at the Bloodlab,I added some GL keyframes to the Bloodshadow keyframe set to give him some fitting moves also. :cool:
I plan on a redo of my Black Lantern version at some point,I've got some ideas that I think will look way cooler for the black.

Cyber Burn

Much appreciated Bloodshadow. Thank you.  :thumbup:

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Cyber Burn on October 07, 2011, 10:48:58 PM
I know that this is a major necropost, but have any more of these been released?

Bumping once more for good measure.

juancho

ohh I loved this thread.
I never actually finished my Lord Jay lanterns.....
guess once I get my new mac and get settled I'll have to work on them :D

Amazo Version 2.2

lots of sweet stuffage here, hope to be seing more.
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

spydermann93

Amazing!

I just love your skopes/skins and such, Cyber. Especially the Lantern ones.

It would be great to see the other colors of the spectrum, as well as Black and White.

martialstorm

Love the Lanterns Cyber! Great weapon and skin concepts.

laughing paradox

Cyber, you've been very creative with your Lanterns designs and I also notice your skins have improved as a result. Great job on all of these!

Cyber Burn

Thanks LP. I kind of used Murs' base skin for my Avatar Lanterns, something about it's color just highlights really well. As for the Logos, I found those online, so it was just a matter of matching the colors, re-sizing them, and properly placing them.

danzrocker

Does n`t matter how you pulled it off CB , what matters is you pulled off very nicely and in a unique style. Love the Orange and blue Lantern then again since when did you stand up for the and follow the principles of greed and avarice?  :lol:  Still Great Job! :)

Cyber Burn

Quote from: danzrocker on April 11, 2012, 05:14:11 AM
Does n`t matter how you pulled it off CB , what matters is you pulled off very nicely and in a unique style. Love the Orange and blue Lantern then again since when did you stand up for the and follow the principles of greed and avarice?  :lol:  Still Great Job! :)

I just decided that my Avatar should have a skin to represent each Corps.

Mystik

love that orange lantern cb. any chance u might make version that looks like one of agent oranges constructs

Cyber Burn

I am way behind on my Green Lantern reading, can you post a pic?

Amazo Version 2.2

hey cyber, will you be releasing your avatar lanterns?
For anyone, and everyone, who has ever done anything to improve the FF/FFvs3R gaming experience, I want to say thank you. Life is so short, and you have all brought me so much joy. I hope that one day, I am somehow able to return the kindness and generosity that all of you have shown.

Cyber Burn

Quote from: Amazo Version 2.2 on April 23, 2012, 08:51:34 PM
hey cyber, will you be releasing your avatar lanterns?

I kind of used Murs' base skin without permission for these, so unless I get the energy to re-skin them, they won't be released. Sorry.

Amazo Version 2.2

that's a bummer  :banghead: i would have liked to have some other color lanterns.

Tomato

Have you PMed murs about it? I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a carp.

murs47

Amazo Version 2.2

Cyber Burn

Quote from: murs47 on April 25, 2012, 05:45:48 PM
CB, feel free. :)

Wow, thanks Murs! I hope you know that I meant no disrespect in previewing these. They were meant for show only. I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes on this. I definitely didn't mean to.

Tomato

Cyber Burn, I'd like to introduce you to Murs, because clearly you haven't met. He doesn't give a flying piece of chicken how you use his base, because he's too busy either being a ho, or peeing on things.

But no, seriously, everything I know of Murs indicates he doesn't care about how his base is used. Heck, when it comes down to it, I don't care how my base is used. The only reasons I don't release it are A. Because I'm lazy, and B. because I feel like the purpose of a base skin is to get a skinner started with the process, not to give a person a short cut to skinning.

murs47

Quote from: Tomato on April 26, 2012, 03:58:49 PM
Cyber Burn, I'd like to introduce you to Murs, because clearly you haven't met. He doesn't give a flying piece of chicken how you use his base, because he's too busy either being a ho, or peeing on things.

But no, seriously, everything I know of Murs indicates he doesn't care about how his base is used. Heck, when it comes down to it, I don't care how my base is used. The only reasons I don't release it are A. Because I'm lazy, and B. because I feel like the purpose of a base skin is to get a skinner started with the process, not to give a person a short cut to skinning.

Everything you said is false. I'm ok with CB using my base because he's the only person on FR I like. I hate the rest of you. Especially Podmark. (The nerve of that guy and his logical thought process...ridiculous.)

Cyber Burn

I kind of felt bad though, becuase I specifically asked permission to use it for 1 project only, then I got hooked on it for the Lanterns, which I didn't ask for. But because Murs is so cool, I'll release. Thanks again Murs.

Quote from: murs47 on April 26, 2012, 07:33:45 PM
Quote from: Tomato on April 26, 2012, 03:58:49 PM

Everything you said is false. I'm ok with CB using my base because he's the only person on FR I like. I hate the rest of you. Especially Podmark. (The nerve of that guy and his logical thought process...ridiculous.)

Hey! Someone actually likes me!  :lol:

Tomato

Quote from: Cyber Burn on April 26, 2012, 08:55:10 PM
Hey! Someone actually likes me!  :lol:

Dude, if only you could have seen the moderator discussions on ToF when that whole email thing went down. Benton wanted to track that guy down and drink his blood for attacking you.