Started by AfghanAnt, July 19, 2009, 09:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodshadow

Very nice skin Aly,I really like the face,she's hot :wub:
Thanks for the link,I'm a Blue,can ya believe it...... :blink:

miguelyanke

Quote from: murs47 on September 03, 2009, 10:15:52 PM
that face is cool man :cool:
C6 (or AA don't remember) let me take it from his beast skin, so gratefuls go to one of them ^_^

Avalon

Aly Cat

In anticipation to the outcome of darkest night I made my AV into a White Lantern (I know there aren't any(yet?) ). Just for clarity the lantern logo is a triangle, to represent a prism, symbolizing that all colors of the spectrum originate from white & are only seperated when passed thru a prism. ;)

jtharris86

Vertex

A wise man knows, he knows nothing
I must be the wisest man on Earth,
cause I don't know squat

Bloodshadow

aaaahhh,great minds think alike :thumbup:
I've thought white (peace) would show up near the end also,then we got teased a little bit by Dove in Blackest Night Titans.......so cool :cool:
Very nice design by the way :)

darkknight92

murs47

noice, the seam work is most excellent :thumbup:

Podmark

Get my skins at:
HeroForce
my Google page

UnkoMan

Outcast

:o Love the face and the glossy effect on the costume. Excellent skin.

May i inquire what mesh it's on? :)

Spe-Dog

"I am the world's first fully functioning homicidal artist.  I make art until somebody dies"--The Joker

daglob

Quote from: Spe-Dog on September 17, 2009, 09:34:29 PM
Female Top_Heavy Mesh?  :D

Those are Female Longhair/Basic/Straighthair Centerfold or "Coquette" meshes.

I don't think it's any one of them; Maybe ALY Cat is using her own?

yell0w_lantern

Yellow Lantern smash!

Aly Cat

Actually they aren't even Freedom Force Meshes; they are from Second Life. I figured with people using sprites & such for their designs I would use something a bit more veratile for mine(I wish FF meshes were as easy to work with as the SL meshes)

AfghanAnt

Quote from: Aly Cat on September 20, 2009, 07:32:08 AM
Actually they aren't even Freedom Force Meshes; they are from Second Life. I figured with people using sprites & such for their designs I would use something a bit more veratile for mine(I wish FF meshes were as easy to work with as the SL meshes)

Second Life is still around? Does it still have a gazillion users like Mark Kingdon from Linden Labs use to quote all. The. Time?

Aly Cat

I wouldn't say THAT many, there are quite a few on, however, when I manage to have time to pop in.

UnfluffyBunny

AfghanAnt

Quote from: UnfluffyBunny on September 22, 2009, 08:53:04 PM
SL is great for making $$$

Money is always a plus. The file format is COLLADA right? How hard is that to convert into obj or 3ds? If it's relatively simple you could always put your content up for sales at a 3d models marketplace like TurboSquid.

UnfluffyBunny

I make my stuff in OBJ and export into SL texture files, but all in all the way SL works, it would be far easier to make stuff from scratch for external use.
also in SL it's more than just a model or a texture, finding the right sound /animations and scripting the right functionality all play a part

AfghanAnt

Quote from: UnfluffyBunny on September 22, 2009, 10:03:34 PM
I make my stuff in OBJ and export into SL texture files, but all in all the way SL works, it would be far easier to make stuff from scratch for external use.
also in SL it's more than just a model or a texture, finding the right sound /animations and scripting the right functionality all play a part

So it's more akin to make a game add-on?

UnfluffyBunny

kinda, for example, if I wanted to make a gun, I would start by making pieces to sl "sculpt" standards (for example, a cylinder divided into 32 rows and 32 columns), export it into sculpt format TGA, upload into secondlife, then build the model in SL, texture, make a second holstered version if the item called for it, i'd then put together sounds and animations that would work with the item, then script it so it animates the avatar, fires projectiles like a real gun would (things like incindiary or explosive rounds take further scripting) makes sound, pretty much like making an add-on asset for a game

Bloodshadow

I'm still working on the Red,but how's this one?

juancho

Quote from: murs47 on August 15, 2009, 03:06:55 AM

MURS DUDEEEE!!!!!
I just saw this
I looove it, thanks so much, you are awsome
great skin buddy thanks alot

BS - love the black lantern skin
keep it up :D

deanjo2000

This is a kittbash but its for personnel use, Black lantern me :thumbup:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Outcast

Great kitbashing there. :blink: Looks good. I tried kitbashing once or twice before but i ended up creating a really weird character instead. :P

Bloodshadow

Well heres another kit bash(with permission from the great Courtnall6)Court did the face and wings,I did the Red Lantern suit.

Whatcha think?
Man I'm loving Blackest Night! :thumbup:

deanjo2000

Now that is a good collaboration :D
I am loving the blackest night too :thumbup:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/da3a3y1ac4uqp/FreedoForce

"sorry she couldn`t wait" superman to wonderman jla/avengers.

Cyber Burn

I know that this is a major necropost, but have any more of these been released?